03-11-2012, 10:53 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Just thought I'd upload my Brotherhood save, its right before the end, on the last checkpoint of the final Da Vinci mission just interact with the pole thing in the middle, this will get you 2 trophies;
"il Principe" & "GPS".

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:13 PM. Reason: presentation

The following 165 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ab_scroch, abhirajcb, Actim, aerojade007, AGWild, Cloud, Akashi234, akibaT, aldros, alexwight2017, AlpineAlps, andrew0302, Arezone, Arkatakor, Autoesclavo, Awesome_User, BadDayKSA, batman148, bearl, Bebe, BerzerkBarrage, bigburt82, bigsurspoon, BlackAshyAsian69, BlindThem, bmo-beats, BOTps3BR, boub, broskiboy, brulize, bullza, busterdawg69, candyman2720, canikoblivan, capatano, Caran, Carramrod235, Certz, ChacalCH, Chickenbowser, chukkichubbu, CristianSed27, Dalmin, DarkByke, dev007, Dmelo-84, Dr.Driller, drawmaster, Drchaos, dstraor08, dune64, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, ENightmare69, g4mers, GilyGish, GT5trophies, Guduarte, GYNOUGH, Hashishiyun, Hatchino02, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, hiddengamer, histeria80, hotwheeler89, hrangy, jasonhh, jaypark851001, jhonatan garcia, jk_nerfherder, julio_belmont12, k-hassaan, KarbonItami, kdash83, ken1960, khkudhgfjvbk, kierro22, kriss07, kuribirb, lachale1, leohfsdr, Levi0710, liuzhongzhimeng, lolik, Maakas, maciak11, MajorLee, Mana, mandra99, Marcin-Buka, MaZoNY, meisen, mexi001, mezex2 and 65 other users.
05-15-2012, 07:15 PM #20
foodiesg
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I had all the free DLC (animus update 1,2 &3) as well as the davinci DLC. could it be one the animus updates that you're missing?

there is no animus update 3.0, only copernicus conspiracy dlc.

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

thanks its finally worked.
05-15-2012, 07:18 PM #21
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Swordsman83 View Post
there is no animus update 3.0, only copernicus conspiracy dlc.

I'm sure there is one!

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

thanks its finally worked.

nice Smile glad it worked.
05-30-2012, 08:52 PM #22
chingu86
I am error
thank u...i needed this
06-10-2012, 03:17 AM #23
Default Avatar
bob6722
Just thought I'd upload my Brotherhood save, its right before the end, on the last checkpoint of the final Da Vinci mission just interact with the pole thing in the middle.
this will get you 2 trophies, "il Principe" & "GPS"

save is here You must login or register to view this content. enjoy Happy

Hey huge question i have a ps3 and on my original file i have 99% i copied it to my flash drive with my original profile so if anything went wrong i have backups because of my hard work and all and i have your files (thanks btw) and i want to copy them to my ps3 and delete my originals because when i copy them then theres 2 folders of ac brotherhood and when i load up the game all it reads is my original so if i delete my original and put in the copy will it read that and then il principe will pop up because i already have GPS and the rest of the dlc trophies and also i have 7 more multiplayer trophies i need 6 if anyone wants to boost with me and then reach lvl 50 but no one is ever online.
PSN:bobthehobo231 (no caps no spaces) P.S. Can you please right back as soon as possible thank you
06-10-2012, 11:05 AM #24
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by bob6722 View Post
Hey huge question i have a ps3 and on my original file i have 99% i copied it to my flash drive with my original profile so if anything went wrong i have backups because of my hard work and all and i have your files (thanks btw) and i want to copy them to my ps3 and delete my originals because when i copy them then theres 2 folders of ac brotherhood and when i load up the game all it reads is my original so if i delete my original and put in the copy will it read that and then il principe will pop up because i already have GPS and the rest of the dlc trophies and also i have 7 more multiplayer trophies i need 6 if anyone wants to boost with me and then reach lvl 50 but no one is ever online.
PSN:bobthehobo231 (no caps no spaces) P.S. Can you please right back as soon as possible thank you

first, you should back up your saves then delete them from your PS3 (profile save & game save) then resign both my profile & game save (make sure they're the same region as yours e.g BLES00909) then just continue the game, its saved at the very end of the DLC mission
06-10-2012, 01:52 PM #25
Kellis
LoanWolf
thank you for this save!!
06-10-2012, 02:50 PM #26
minja
Pokemon Trainer
thanks man
06-10-2012, 06:33 PM #27
Default Avatar
bob6722
first, you should back up your saves then delete them from your PS3 (profile save & game save) then resign both my profile & game save (make sure they're the same region as yours e.g BLES00909) then just continue the game, its saved at the very end of the DLC mission

Thanks I backed them up but your region is BLU or something like that how do i change it to BLE for me I heard its with Xploder and i have it for my PC but its so confusing because i have a mac is there a substitute like Xploder for mac though and on my PC i need a passcode and an email do you know any sorry for all these questions but this site is amazing because this Il Prinipie trophy is annoying and so is Abstergo i found another forum about it and the steps are confusing (again sorry for me rambling on and thank you again)
06-10-2012, 07:25 PM #28
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by bob6722 View Post
sorry for me rambling on and thank you again

don't worry about it Smile, anyway, my saves are from the EU version (UK) so it is BLES not BLUS

if you need a save resigning just ask You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo