03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
03-27-2012, 05:27 PM #83
To anaconda2011 and Hikari6625. You guys are fucking awesome. If it wasn't for your help this thread wouldn't have gotten very far. So everyone please give these guys the credit they deserve for there hard work. I might have started the thread but these two have done alot of work to give us these saves.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

Hikari6625
03-27-2012, 05:28 PM #84
spidyx
Haxor!
Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
ok mate, np :=

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

you can not, you must have 100 posts on the forum!
you can press like to thank Smile

OK! like Winky Winky
03-27-2012, 05:31 PM #85
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
To anaconda2011 and Hikari6625. You guys are $#@!ing awesome. If it wasn't for your help this thread wouldn't have gotten very far. So everyone please give these guys the credit they deserve for there hard work. I might have started the thread but these two have done alot of work to give us these saves.

I just hope that someone help us with saving S + .... that some good person, help us please!
03-27-2012, 05:56 PM #86
I just hope that someone help us with saving S + .... that some good person, help us please!

I've been adding people to help boost but none of them have it. As soon as I see that someone has it I'm gonna try and get there save for it.
03-27-2012, 05:58 PM #87
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
I've been adding people to help boost but none of them have it. As soon as I see that someone has it I'm gonna try and get there save for it.

you boost on private you can inv me i help you and you help me with multipl. trophys
03-27-2012, 06:00 PM #88

try asking the save to those who already took the trophy?
03-27-2012, 06:05 PM #89
Originally posted by Im
you boost on private you can inv me i help you and you help me with multipl. trophys

Ight add me G_Max666
03-27-2012, 06:22 PM #90
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Well I just got my Plat Smile and I can provide my save for all the guns. All you have to buy is the mob special and the lighting hawk and presto you'll get "Quite the Collection" trophy. Ohh you can also get the 98 versus trophy as well but I know there's already a save on here already but just thought I mention that as well, just need to play one online versus match, any mode, though I prefer Heroes because it's fast if you kill the other players fast and you'll have "You Love to Hate My 98" trophy.

so without further ado here is my save for everyone to use Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], demon_eye, JaggedNightmare, MysticDragon, Raiki
03-27-2012, 06:25 PM #91
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
try asking the save to those who already took the trophy?

i have just met some1 online who has got the s+ rank trophy don't know if he will share thou ? :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo