Post: Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction Platin Save
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM #1
malachit75
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Platin Save for Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction
The Save have a Password.
Say thank you and you get the password

Please test it

You must login or register to view this content.

Password is fun4all1
Last edited by malachit75 ; 03-28-2012 at 12:47 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to malachit75 for this useful post:

neoar, orGa, prototye76

The following 6 users groaned at malachit75 for this awful post:

[PROTOTYPE], anaconda2011, Chaz, dellboy81, Hickey, Im A Stig
03-25-2012, 01:15 AM #2
was going to test this but says it needs a password.
03-25-2012, 05:17 PM #3
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
WOW its untested and u have password on good luck with this tread
03-26-2012, 12:36 PM #4
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by malachit75 View Post
Here is my Platin Save for Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction
The Save have a Password.
Say thank you and you get the password

Please test it

You must login or register to view this content.

jesus wept - it takes 5 minutes to test yourself on a blank account.

and yes if you are putting a password on it then maybe tell us what the hell it is?

i have this game (dont like it) so if this can help me get a quick plat then great. im going to guess your password is your username.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

oh i see you want thanks to get the password? that aint gonna happen here - you cant beg for thanks, its earned.
03-28-2012, 01:44 AM #5
dellboy81
Vault dweller
ok well i tested the save - there is a lot of level specific trophies so the game really needs to be played in full, but from clicking continue, and playing 5 minutes i got 47% of trophies on test account. as soon as you kill one enemy all enemy trophies pop, one item smashed gives all those trophies - credits trophies pop too upon a kill, go into upgrades and do the last upgrade to get both upgrade trophies - also after the boss fight (which takes 5 seconds with upgraded turtle guy) there is a red token on the right - getting that gives trophies for getting all collectables on the level and in the game (but other level ones dont pop, ive not tested other levels to see if they be achieved as on the level select screen all other levels are completed with 3/3 found).

also a combo trophy popped - its not a huge amount of trophies (14 i think) but there is 3 gold and 3 silver in there and 8 bronze. ill check other levels later.

The following 2 users say thank you to dellboy81 for this useful post:

Im A Stig, simmo_316
03-28-2012, 06:56 AM #6
orGa
I am error
PLS send me the pw - i will test it... thx
03-28-2012, 07:30 AM #7
gnat_
Gym leader
malachit75, please provide the password for everyone, so that we can test the save.
03-28-2012, 11:55 PM #8
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i think he said pass was fun4all1
03-29-2012, 07:55 PM #9
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
ok well i tested the save - there is a lot of level specific trophies so the game really needs to be played in full, but from clicking continue, and playing 5 minutes i got 47% of trophies on test account. as soon as you kill one enemy all enemy trophies pop, one item smashed gives all those trophies - credits trophies pop too upon a kill, go into upgrades and do the last upgrade to get both upgrade trophies - also after the boss fight (which takes 5 seconds with upgraded turtle guy) there is a red token on the right - getting that gives trophies for getting all collectables on the level and in the game (but other level ones dont pop, ive not tested other levels to see if they be achieved as on the level select screen all other levels are completed with 3/3 found).

also a combo trophy popped - its not a huge amount of trophies (14 i think) but there is 3 gold and 3 silver in there and 8 bronze. ill check other levels later.

Also if you kill an enemy with ben tennyson, you get the trophy in which you have to kill 50 enemys using ben Winky Winky
03-30-2012, 12:22 AM #10
chingu86
I am error
whoa ....nixe old school

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo