04-08-2012, 02:46 PM #1
mikesean
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, download the save herebelow to get level trophies. For all the saves, all you gotta do usually to earn the trophy is WALK FORWARD or press X. That is all. Therefore if any of you is kindly willing to help, please do save your game right before the extraction point.

Load Save 0: Complete Training Course (level 0 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 1: Complete Police Station (level 1 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 2: Complete Defense Ministry (level 2 trophy) --- Press X to talk
You must login or register to view this content.

Load Save 0: “Peace Stalker” trophy --- Walk forward

Load Quicksave: "Passing Through" trophy --- Walk forward
Load Save 2: Complete GFO Oil Rig (level 3) + "Non-existent Target" --- Press X to obtain the briefcase
Load Save 3: Complete CIA Headquarters (level 4) --- Walk forward and press X to drop body

Load Save 0: Complete Kalinatek (level 5) --- Walk forward
Load Save 1: Complete Chinese Embassy (level 6) --- Press X to talk

Load Quick Save: Compete Mouke Tsoe Bo Meats (Level 7) --- Hit Grinko with Sticky Shocker

Load Save 2: Complete Return to the Chinese Embassy (Level 8 ) --- Walk Forward

Load save 1: "Quick-Draw" trophy

Load save 1: Complete Presidential Palace + Finish game on normal (level 9 trophy) --- Walk forward

Now for the rest of the difficulty trophies (Stealth Operative, Passive Aggression, Echelon Mercenary, Immune, Urban Legend), use this save from anaconda2011:

(this is a EU save working on OFW / Xploder. PSN Downloaded version, CONFIRMED working on disc trilogy)

Thanks anon2010,bizzyboy, 7Meacham
Last edited by mikesean ; 04-19-2012 at 10:48 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to mikesean for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], amigaman2005, anon2010, Behdad, charmeleon, Cien, Darkjolie, dormin, elite_killa, Fideo Kojima, geeder, glitchboy23, hack73, in4x, Ingineur, isigo, JDavies-Bunting, kobra1922, laurencekong, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, mexi001, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NARUTO11, neoar, nookie_egg, nukester, p78ch201, Plathunter8, raperorapero, S-PA, Samuelx, scarfac, sephyroth89, Soli, sonic-chriz, Uncle Ted, Windmaker86, zebbidy
04-14-2012, 11:03 AM #83
mikesean
Gym leader
Did some sorting on OP thread, more saves coming today. THanks for your patience
04-14-2012, 11:05 AM #84
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Did some sorting on OP thread, more saves coming today. THanks for your patience

You can add save for lv 6-7-8? thanks man!
04-14-2012, 11:06 AM #85
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by Giovanni0207 View Post
You can add save for lv 6-7-8? thanks man!

Yes will do this afternoon. I'm working on it now.
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM #86
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Yes will do this afternoon. I'm working on it now.

Thank you very much Smile

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I have a question. If is possible to make a Save right before a Sentry Gun? If not, no problem Smile
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM #87
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
I have a question. If is possible to make a Save right before a Sentry Gun? If not, no problem Smile
04-14-2012, 04:54 PM #88
mikesean
Gym leader
Updated will level 5 and 6. Been stuck on level 7 for 2h..for some reason i always keep losing by the last quarter of the level because of the too many alarms rang..i tried eveyrthing and always getting mission lost due to alarm..and What do you mean sentry? Which one?
04-14-2012, 05:13 PM #89
Updated will level 5 and 6. Been stuck on level 7 for 2h..for some reason i always keep losing by the last quarter of the level because of the too many alarms rang..i tried eveyrthing and always getting mission lost due to alarm..and What do you mean sentry? Which one?

Dude you are a total legend cheers!!
04-14-2012, 05:21 PM #90
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!

Destroy xx Senty Guns but thanks for the Saves!!! I will test them!

Now we need lvl 7-8 for the complete lvl save set.
Last edited by [PROTOTYPE] ; 04-14-2012 at 05:24 PM.
04-14-2012, 06:14 PM #91
sonic-chriz
I am error
great work on the saves mate!! you should set up a platinum folder!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo