04-08-2012, 02:46 PM #1
mikesean
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, download the save herebelow to get level trophies. For all the saves, all you gotta do usually to earn the trophy is WALK FORWARD or press X. That is all. Therefore if any of you is kindly willing to help, please do save your game right before the extraction point.

Load Save 0: Complete Training Course (level 0 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 1: Complete Police Station (level 1 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 2: Complete Defense Ministry (level 2 trophy) --- Press X to talk
You must login or register to view this content.

Load Save 0: “Peace Stalker” trophy --- Walk forward

Load Quicksave: "Passing Through" trophy --- Walk forward
Load Save 2: Complete GFO Oil Rig (level 3) + "Non-existent Target" --- Press X to obtain the briefcase
Load Save 3: Complete CIA Headquarters (level 4) --- Walk forward and press X to drop body

Load Save 0: Complete Kalinatek (level 5) --- Walk forward
Load Save 1: Complete Chinese Embassy (level 6) --- Press X to talk

Load Quick Save: Compete Mouke Tsoe Bo Meats (Level 7) --- Hit Grinko with Sticky Shocker

Load Save 2: Complete Return to the Chinese Embassy (Level 8 ) --- Walk Forward

Load save 1: "Quick-Draw" trophy

Load save 1: Complete Presidential Palace + Finish game on normal (level 9 trophy) --- Walk forward

Now for the rest of the difficulty trophies (Stealth Operative, Passive Aggression, Echelon Mercenary, Immune, Urban Legend), use this save from anaconda2011:

(this is a EU save working on OFW / Xploder. PSN Downloaded version, CONFIRMED working on disc trilogy)

Thanks anon2010,bizzyboy, 7Meacham
Last edited by mikesean ; 04-19-2012 at 10:48 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to mikesean for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, [PROTOTYPE], amigaman2005, anon2010, Behdad, charmeleon, Cien, Darkjolie, dormin, elite_killa, Fideo Kojima, geeder, glitchboy23, hack73, in4x, Ingineur, isigo, JDavies-Bunting, kobra1922, laurencekong, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, mexi001, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NARUTO11, neoar, nookie_egg, nukester, p78ch201, Plathunter8, raperorapero, S-PA, Samuelx, scarfac, sephyroth89, Soli, sonic-chriz, Uncle Ted, Windmaker86, zebbidy
04-09-2012, 10:05 PM #29
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Updated with training, level 1 and level 2 trophies

Thank you a lot with this savegames, but they just dont work for me . could you upload your own SFO?that migth be the problem. i just dont know , when i go to the game it tells me to start a new game.
04-09-2012, 10:07 PM #30
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cien View Post
Thank you a lot with this savegames, but they just dont work for me . could you upload your own SFO?that migth be the problem. i just dont know , when i go to the game it tells me to start a new game.

I kept the SFO in this new save file (the training, level 1 and 2). Not sure why its not working for you, tried on different accounts and all is fine. BTW i am using a EU file , from PSN downloaded version. Not sure if that changes anything but doubt so
04-09-2012, 10:14 PM #31
Cien
I kept the SFO in this new save file (the training, level 1 and 2). Not sure why its not working for you, tried on different accounts and all is fine. BTW i am using a EU file , from PSN downloaded version. Not sure if that changes anything but doubt so

EU file ... humm im from spain and i think this version is EU to Smile well its not working for me but as i said thank you for this thread!! Smile we need more people like you doing to do this ´road map ´ of more games Smile
04-09-2012, 10:37 PM #32
mikesean
Gym leader
Added final level + complete game on NORMAL. Missing trophy level 7 and level 8 only. Will do them when i got time; or one of you guys could do that.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cien View Post
EU file ... humm im from spain and i think this version is EU to Smile well its not working for me but as i said thank you for this thread!! Smile we need more people like you doing to do this ´road map ´ of more games Smile

Yes spain is EU..i'm not sure what is wrong but it works perfectly fine. Are you familar with Xploder ? I mean you are used to performing save transfers or not? If not , try watching some tutorials
Last edited by mikesean ; 04-09-2012 at 10:33 PM.
04-09-2012, 10:38 PM #33
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Updated with training, level 1 and level 2 trophies

Thanks for the savegames dude.

Im getting the Trilogy this week, which one are the savegames here for?
04-09-2012, 10:43 PM #34
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
Thanks for the savegames dude.

Im getting the Trilogy this week, which one are the savegames here for?

For the first one, the SPLINTER CELL HD.

The following user thanked mikesean for this useful post:

Darkjolie
04-09-2012, 10:50 PM #35
Cien
Added final level + complete game on NORMAL. Missing trophy level 7 and level 8 only. Will do them when i got time; or one of you guys could do that.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Yes spain is EU..i'm not sure what is wrong but it works perfectly fine. Are you familar with Xploder ? I mean you are used to performing save transfers or not? If not , try watching some tutorials

Im using xploder
04-09-2012, 11:38 PM #36
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Hello, download the save herebelow to get level trophies. This is still under construction and will be updating the thread as i am progressing. You guys could also help to have this thread completed even faster. For all the saves, all you gotta do usually to earn the trophy is WALK FORWARD or press X. That is all. Therefore if any of you is kindly willing to help, please do save your game right before the extraction point.

Load Save 0: Complete Training Course (level 0 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 1: Complete Police Station (level 1 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 2: Complete Defense Ministry (level 2 trophy) --- Press X to talk

Load Save 1: Complete GFO Oil Rig (level 3 trophy) --- Press X to obtain the briefcase
Load Save 2: Complete CIA Headquarters (level 4 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 3: Complete Kalinatek (level 5 trophy) --- Walk forward
Load Save 0: Complete Chinese Embassy (level 6 trophy) --- Press X to talk

Load save 1: Complete Presidential Palace + Finish game on normal (level 9 trophy) --- Walk forward

Load save 1: Quick-Draw trophy

(this is a EU save working on OFW / Xploder. PSN Downloaded version, pretty sure working on disc trilogy)

can you do mouke tsoe bo meats mission and return to the chinese embassy trophies please
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 04-09-2012 at 11:42 PM.
04-09-2012, 11:46 PM #37
Cien
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
can you do mouke tsoe bo meats mission and return to the chinese embassy trophies please

ok i got this thing work lol
could you update all files im mediafire?
btw we need the SFO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo