04-08-2012, 09:37 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

SILENT HILL HD COLLECTION PLATINUM SAVE 100%

THIS COLLECTION INCLUDES SILENT HILL 2 + SILENT HILL 3.
OK AS I PROMISE TO MY FRIEND IM BACK AFTER HOUSE OF DEAD OVERKILL WITH ANOTHER 2 BRILLIANT WORK!!!
WE HAVE TO THANKS MY GIRLFRIEND
SARAH-B78:muck: AND ME FOR THIS 2 SET OF SAVE THAT WILL GIVE YOU IN 2 HOURS BOTH PLATINUMS.
INSIDE THE SAVES YOU'LL FIND A TEXT FILE THAT EXPLAIN WHAT TO DO.
IT'S TESTED AND WORK PERFECTLYWITH XPLODER OR BRUTEFORCE.
WE ALSO HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO Anaconda2011 FOR THE GREEN HYPER SPRAY.

OOOOOOOOO
Silent Hill 2 . Overview

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 9.0
  • Offline Trophies: 28 (10You must login or register to view this content., 12You must login or register to view this content., 5You must login or register to view this content., 1You must login or register to view this content.)
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Approximate time to You must login or register to view this content./100%: 30+ Hours

Silent Hill 3. Overview

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 5.0
  • Offline Trophies: 22 (2You must login or register to view this content., 13You must login or register to view this content., 6You must login or register to view this content., 1You must login or register to view this content.)
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Approximate time to You must login or register to view this content./100%: 12+ Hours

SILENT HILL 2 PLATINUM SAVE COLLECTION 100%.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

SILENT HILL 3 PLATINUM SAVE COLLECTION 100%.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 08-11-2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: additional guide

The following 154 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 370389, A000_demons_000, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, andy619, Asmel, atomiclock94, Autoesclavo, Barry90, BASIA2001, Battlehorst, Behdad, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, BIRDDOG, bodo2008, boub, bum-bum-joey, Carramrod235, Cien, clever21, CoolLifer, deathproof, dellboy81, demon_eye, devasso, dix-76, Dizzl, djzoomzy, drajes, Eggman85, ezio1129, fakeshadow, Femme Fatale, flavio91, geeder, Getoverhere, ghostX, Gillfigno, glitchboy23, gmax666, GoDzGaRdEn, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, hack73, Hanse, hbouybguiob, Howiiie., HUYI82, iceraphs, Im A Stig, Innocent046, intelbill, Ironseven7, isigo, Jakartacoc1, jambalaia00, jasmin69, JesusMolina, jhonatan garcia, Joeydivision, joker_boy, joury070, JuanCDelarge, JusThatGood, KarlW, kiwiness, kobra1922, Kriss.square, L-Griever, LoL CooL, LoLiiPoP, lolik, LynnKiva, malachit75, marcooliveirafi, mark1, mexi001, mikesean, minimal08, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NoblemanThief, NOKCHEVY, nookie_egg, nukester, ODDO_22, p311, p78ch201, panBramburka, PapaHacks and 54 other users.
08-08-2012, 06:55 PM #236
19willy74
Originally posted by kiwiness View Post
I have another question. In Silent Hill 2, you wrote that for the "Leave Ending" I should use the 2 eggs in my inventory on the doors, but there aren't any eggs in my inventory. Am I doing something wrong?

When you load the Save Leave Ending, you will enter the door on your left and will be against 2 pyramid heads. Kill both and you will obtain from them 2 eggs. Go close to them press X and youìll get it.
08-09-2012, 06:05 AM #237
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
When you load the Save Leave Ending, you will enter the door on your left and will be against 2 pyramid heads. Kill both and you will obtain from them 2 eggs. Go close to them press X and youìll get it.

Ahhhh, I see .... thanks for that, excellent!
08-14-2012, 08:39 PM #238
19willy74
Ahhhh, I see .... thanks for that, excellent!

No problem glad to help Happy .
08-14-2012, 09:02 PM #239
jambalaia00
Little One
Thanks for the save, I will be very useful
08-15-2012, 05:02 AM #240
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post

No problem glad to help Happy .

I can't seem to kill that silly bitch in the cage in the Silent Hill 2 ending. She keeps sending out those stoopid bats to annoy me, and then when they go I don't have enough time to shoot at her cos of her stoopid tail which she wraps around my neck. And there isn't enough ampules and first aid to take and she always ends up killing me. Bitch .... any tips to take her down quickly and without dying all the time?
08-15-2012, 04:21 PM #241
amazing job
08-15-2012, 05:15 PM #242
19willy74
I can't seem to kill that silly bitch in the cage in the Silent Hill 2 ending. She keeps sending out those stoopid bats to annoy me, and then when they go I don't have enough time to shoot at her cos of her stoopid tail which she wraps around my neck. And there isn't enough ampules and first aid to take and she always ends up killing me. Bitch .... any tips to take her down quickly and without dying all the time?

Bro try to kill her with the pistol because you can move around. She can grab you many times with the tail before you die. When you see your controller shake take one medikit. Its strange because is very easy bro. I count 7-8 shotgun and she will die. If you want to escape her quickly press togheter L1+R1 he will turn back rapidly and run away.
08-16-2012, 02:03 AM #243
I need your help... I have Xploder Ultimate and I've used it several times in the meanwhile. I downloaded Silent Hill 2 saves but I cannot get them to work no matter how hard I try. I place them on the USB as it says "Unknown Profile". Then transfer it over and back to USB, then it says "Integrity Check Corrupt Save, Old Data"...? I don't know what to do!!!

Please help!
08-16-2012, 03:47 AM #244
Edsta
Haxor!
Nice! I have this game of my Gamefly list. It'll platinum them after I get around how to platinum Spec Ops The Line.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo