04-10-2012, 12:42 AM #1
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope this will help you guys
Was a long road 2 platinum wanna give something back2 the community
So Credits To JaggedNightmare & chefgaz 4 testing it
This will pop maybe more

You must login or register to view this content.I Am The Just Sword,
[ARCADE / SCORE ATTACK] Defeated Hakumen
You must login or register to view this content.Murakumo Activated,
[ARCADE / SCORE ATTACK] Defeated Nu.
You must login or register to view this content.Devil's Advocate,
Used Ragna's Gauntlet Hades over 100 times. (just do it 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.Beautiful Arakune
Had a perfect match using Arakune.
You must login or register to view this content.nothings gonna keep you down
Earned a Perfect victory 30 times.(just do it 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.restraining order
Used Barrier Burst over 30 times.(just do it 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.Wanderer
[Player Match] Played first Player Match.
You must login or register to view this content.Warrior
[Player Match] Fought a total of 150 battles.
You must login or register to view this content.Ruler of Kagutsuchi,
[Ranked / Player Match] Fought against all characters.(just fight online)
You must login or register to view this content.Be Gentle .. It's My First Time,
[Ranked Match] Played first Ranked Match.(just fight online)
You must login or register to view this content.100 Trials,
[Ranked Match] Fought over 100 battles.(just fight online1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.200 Trials,
[Ranked Match] Fought over 200 battles.(just fight online1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.Hands Where I can See Them,
[GALLERY] Collected over 50 illustrations.(go 2 gallery)
You must login or register to view this content.I Like To Watch,
[REPLAY THEATER] Collected over five replays, other than your own.(go 2 replay)
You must login or register to view this content.Hello World
[STORY] Watched the opening.
You must login or register to view this content.Designated Driver.
Used Distortion Drive over 100 times.(just do it 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.your the best around
[TRAINING] Dished out a total of over 1,000,000 damage.(hit him)
You must login or register to view this content.Carpal Tunnel
Exceed a total playtime of 25 hours.
You must login or register to view this content.legionnaire
Reached Lv.10.
You must login or register to view this content.praetorian guardsman
Reached Lv.30.(i'm lv36)
You must login or register to view this content.i`m faster than anybody
[Ranked / Player Match] Get First Strike five times in a row.
You must login or register to view this content.greased pig
Successfully escaped 50 throws.(just do it 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.Duh Dun DUNN!
[STORY] Saw the True Ending.
You must login or register to view this content.animation conservation
Used Rapid Cancel over 100 times.(just do it 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.in living colour
Used all the color palettes of a single character.(just pick 1 time)
You must login or register to view this content.Hello World
[STORY] Watched the opening.
You must login or register to view this content.Words hurt too
Let your opponent get a 5,000 hit-point lead on you, then taunt you.
You must login or register to view this content.Its go time
Use an Astral Finish

let me know if it pop something els so i can put it in the thread have fun

i wood really really appreciate a Blazblue: Continuum Shift plat save :happycry:

Last edited by TheFallen ; 09-24-2012 at 09:56 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to bmo-beats for this useful post:

19willy74, amigaman2005, arsn14, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bum-bum-joey, che_don_john, clever21, demon_eye, despk, dormin, dragun619, ezio1129, FunnyFunkyCow, intelbill, isigo, jabber, JaggedNightmare, malachit75, MansonXX, mastert, NeoFrost, poetic410, SHAkA, ShatteredRavenX, Smegger72, ViRolloTutti, xenomage, Yuki_240sx, ZaRaKiii
05-01-2012, 01:37 AM #11
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Mercury001 View Post
Thank you very much for the save.
It saves a lot of time because the story is complete.
But Score Attack must be completed yourself and thats the worst trophy in the game.
I managed to complete it after 2 hours with the 2nd controller trick...

wahhaah turbo stik spam jin ice move :P lol that a good trick 2 :P

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by chefgaz View Post
just having a little mess around with the save after changing it to US and i got

`your the best around ` (dished out a total of over 1,000,000)

just went into training mode and hit someone a couple of times will let you know if i get anything else

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

went on arcade and just got
restraining order(used barrier burst 30 times) just through normal fighting
in living colour (used all the colour palettes of a single character) change ragnas colour once by pressing start on character selection
nothings gonna keep you down (earned a perfect victory 30 times ) just get one more
animation conservation (used rapid cancel over 100 times ) just do once more press start when an animation starts
havent been able to get a match online yet so i dont know about any others will post if i manage to get anymore to pop using your save and thanks for uploading it

wil add it 2 the tread tanx for the info
05-01-2012, 09:52 AM #12
Originally posted by beats View Post
wahhaah turbo stik spam jin ice move :P lol that a good trick 2 :P

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

wil add it 2 the tread tanx for the info

Not a problem gunna have a play around with it some more when i can get my little one to sleep lol. think you should put a little note though that the trophy for watching the opening credits first time wont unlock
Hello World (watch the opening sequence from start to finish that wouldnt unlock for me even though i have watched it about 4 times

Ok so i know its an easy trophy but just letting you know you can still get it on this save and how to get it

Words hurt too (let your opponent get a 5,000 hit point lead on you then taunt you ) just go onto two player any it doesnt matter let player two beat the crap out of you till your down to less than half way on your health then let them taunt you L1
Its go time (performed your first stral heat )see below
Discouraging Finish (used an astral finish with every character) this took me a little time to get so i`ll save you the hassel and tell you the easy way i have tried it on another two dummy accounts and it definatley works go into options change the versus settings to 1 round unlimited time, go into versus mode , player one should pick V-13 and player two can be anyone you like , start off with player two knocking about half player ones health down then as player one beat them untill there is about 20% health left (i personally left it to one hit kill on all accounts to be sure , then make sure the controller keys are set to default, and the heat bar is at 100 i pushed player two into the corner then press , down down down x and that will do the astral finish

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Wanderer (played first player match ) see below
Warrior (fought a total of 150 battles ) just go into network go to player match have one match doesnt matter if you win or lose the trophies will pop
Last edited by chefgaz ; 05-01-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: typo
05-01-2012, 06:11 PM #13
darknight007
Pokemon Trainer
nice save thanks
05-01-2012, 06:40 PM #14
had a few online matches earlier and some more trophies popped they were
legionnaire (reach lvl 10)
praetorian guardsman (reach lvl 30 ) character is at lvl36 with your game save so even if you lose you will get the two level trophies
i`m faster than anybody (get first strike five times ) easy enough anyway
greased pig (successfully escaped 50 throws) just escape one more sorry i got it by accident so cant tell you how

that takes it to 40% of the trophies so far including the ones you named which is 20/51 gunna try some more things to force the rest in a little while

Wow! Really? The level trophies didn't pop for me when I tried and my character lvl was 1 ... Maybe it works if you have never played the game online.
05-01-2012, 06:50 PM #15
Originally posted by JaggedNightmare View Post
Wow! Really? The level trophies didn't pop for me when I tried and my character lvl was 1 ... Maybe it works if you have never played the game online.

could be that all i did was chang the region over to US i bought an import copy i hadnt played it online before though so you could be right but if thats the case couldnt you delete all the game data and game save off your ps3 and just use this save resigned to you that would give you character lvl 36 wouldnt it i kept my own param.sfo when i changed from EU to US

I am testing it some more now and figured out how to get a few more trophies will explain below

Hello World ( Watched the opening ) i thought it was the video when you first turn the game on but its not so , stupid me , anyway just go into story mode and select opening watch it and it will pop
Duh Dun DUNN! (saw the true ending ) again select story mode and it should pop up straight after Hello World

Just popped
Beautiful Arakune ( get a perfect match with Arakune ) easy enough set up versus and just beat someone playing as arakune i did it on my own with two pads faster than waiting for it

Its the only way to be sure (performed a 20 hit combo after the round is over )ok so after about 20 mins trying this ive found a really easy way use arakune as player one go into a versus match using put player two into the left hand corner of the screen then beat on them until they have almost no life at all just use the standing punch without moving towards that takes almost nothing then make sure your controller is set to default then as long as player two has next to no health and is in the far left corner of the screen and you player one has 50 heat at least and are set to default controller settings press L2 on player one which will do his grab and throw him in the air immediately press left on the right analog stick and you should finish with about a 37 combo

SO FAR THATS 60% OF THE TROPHIES I HAVE USING YOUR GAMESAVE AND ABOUT 10 HOURS OF TESTING WHICH IS ABOUT AN HOUR OF ACTUAL PLAYING 30 / 51

Also just got an easy way to get the

This just got real ( caused a double down to occur ) default settings on controller go to versus both players pick jin then kick the hell out of each other till there is only a fraction of health left and i mean the smallest amount you can then both go as far away as the screen permits then both press right on the right analog stick might take a couple of goes to get perfect took me three times

This is important...... (Heard Noel say `Hands of the panda` over 100 times ) easy start a versus match playing as Noel against Litchi then with default controller settings press up on the right analog stick then she will say it just hear it once and it will pop

Spoonful of Sugar (stayed afloat for over 25 seconds with Rachel ) if you get stuck on this there are some very helpful videos on you tube but i couldnt do it their way so i changed it a little bit default settings on pad versus match both characters as Rachel then have both pads to hand cos your gunna need to swap and change a couple of times as player one press up on D-Pad and x then you will launch into the air hold circle in untill she deploys the umbrella you should still have two bars left on her gauge the pick up the second pad when she is still in the air press up on the D-Pad and at the highest point where player one is dropping press x then do it again and again and again your bar should have depleted by now the switch back to player one and at the last possible moment press up and x again and again if its been timed right it will work i have done it on my account now and a test account and it works that way for me

Cat-a-pult (Threw a Kaka kitten using Taokaka`s Kitty Litter Special ) default settings as usual versus match player one as Taokaka then keep spamming right on the right analog stick till it comes shouldn`t be two long was about 30 seconds for me

65% NOW 34/51
Last edited by chefgaz ; 05-01-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: addition

The following 2 users say thank you to chefgaz for this useful post:

bmo-beats, JaggedNightmare
05-02-2012, 01:20 AM #16
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
could be that all i did was chang the region over to US i bought an import copy i hadnt played it online before though so you could be right but if thats the case couldnt you delete all the game data and game save off your ps3 and just use this save resigned to you that would give you character lvl 36 wouldnt it i kept my own param.sfo when i changed from EU to US

I am testing it some more now and figured out how to get a few more trophies will explain below

Hello World ( Watched the opening ) i thought it was the video when you first turn the game on but its not so , stupid me , anyway just go into story mode and select opening watch it and it will pop
Duh Dun DUNN! (saw the true ending ) again select story mode and it should pop up straight after Hello World

Just popped
Beautiful Arakune ( get a perfect match with Arakune ) easy enough set up versus and just beat someone playing as arakune i did it on my own with two pads faster than waiting for it

Its the only way to be sure (performed a 20 hit combo after the round is over )ok so after about 20 mins trying this ive found a really easy way use arakune as player one go into a versus match using put player two into the left hand corner of the screen then beat on them until they have almost no life at all just use the standing punch without moving towards that takes almost nothing then make sure your controller is set to default then as long as player two has next to no health and is in the far left corner of the screen and you player one has 50 heat at least and are set to default controller settings press L2 on player one which will do his grab and throw him in the air immediately press left on the right analog stick and you should finish with about a 37 combo

SO FAR THATS 60% OF THE TROPHIES I HAVE USING YOUR GAMESAVE AND ABOUT 10 HOURS OF TESTING WHICH IS ABOUT AN HOUR OF ACTUAL PLAYING 30 / 51

Also just got an easy way to get the

This just got real ( caused a double down to occur ) default settings on controller go to versus both players pick jin then kick the hell out of each other till there is only a fraction of health left and i mean the smallest amount you can then both go as far away as the screen permits then both press right on the right analog stick might take a couple of goes to get perfect took me three times

This is important...... (Heard Noel say `Hands of the panda` over 100 times ) easy start a versus match playing as Noel against Litchi then with default controller settings press up on the right analog stick then she will say it just hear it once and it will pop

Spoonful of Sugar (stayed afloat for over 25 seconds with Rachel ) if you get stuck on this there are some very helpful videos on you tube but i couldnt do it their way so i changed it a little bit default settings on pad versus match both characters as Rachel then have both pads to hand cos your gunna need to swap and change a couple of times as player one press up on D-Pad and x then you will launch into the air hold circle in untill she deploys the umbrella you should still have two bars left on her gauge the pick up the second pad when she is still in the air press up on the D-Pad and at the highest point where player one is dropping press x then do it again and again and again your bar should have depleted by now the switch back to player one and at the last possible moment press up and x again and again if its been timed right it will work i have done it on my account now and a test account and it works that way for me

Cat-a-pult (Threw a Kaka kitten using Taokaka`s Kitty Litter Special ) default settings as usual versus match player one as Taokaka then keep spamming right on the right analog stick till it comes shouldn`t be two long was about 30 seconds for me

65% NOW 34/51

tanx bro input is realy appreciated
05-02-2012, 10:25 AM #17
bum-bum-joey
I am error
thx for this save dude nice work
05-02-2012, 10:59 AM #18
mAdlax
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the save, maybe i finally start this game thanks to the save since im not a beat em up fan.
05-03-2012, 04:22 PM #19
thanks for the save, il try it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo