05-04-2012, 08:02 PM #1
YvoMulder
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Dear fellow gamers,

I have been using a lot of saves of you terrific people in the past! But now I want to help you guys out! The only problem is, I thought of it to late to create saves for every trophy in the game. But at least I will post saves for the hardest or most time consumable trophies in Darksiders.

I have the saves uploaded and compressed. I included a READ ME file, which you should read! Everything about the saves is written there. Also, for some collectables I have added a .jpg file inside the save file with the exact location on the map where the collectable is.

I have uploaded all my saves. With all my saves, you should be able to get the following trophies, if not more:
- Payback's A B****: Defeat Straga
- The Final Challenger?: Defeat The Destroyer
- Balance Restored: COMPLETE the game on NORMAL difficulty
- The True Horseman: COMPLETE the game on APOCALYPTIC difficulty
- Aerial Predator - Just the checkpoint, now on EASY! - thanks to mannyshame
- Full Power: Collect the maximum amount of lifestones
- Wrath of War: Collect the maximum amount of wrath cores
- Ultimate Blade: Forge the Armageddon Blade
- Wrath Machine: Collect all the Wrath Powers
- World Raider: Collect all 27 Artifacts
- Legendary Form: Collect the Abyssal Armor Set
- Horseman: Kill 150 demons from horseback - thanks to mark1 for this one
- Battle Hardened: Max out all weapons and unlock all combat moves
- High Flier: Kill 5 duskbats without touching the ground - thanks to mannyshame
- Improvised Kills: Kill 150 enemies with items from the enviroment - thanks to mannyshame
- You Call This Easy?: COMPLETE the game on EASY difficulty

Updated link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Also, mark1 created a save for the Horseman trophy, here is his explanation:
"hi mate, I just tried your theory and you were right I made a save at the crossroads with around 10 demons to kill for the Horseman trophy here:
I also included a save near the end boss with 4 undying crystals equipped and the abysal armor, that should make the boss fairly easy, feel free to link this save to your first post, thanks again bud"

Another great user helped us with more saves! Show some respect to mannyshame for the following saves! Here is his post and link to the files.

"Ok i made a save filies for

"Aerial Predator" Easy version in the last waypoin just kill 44 enemies you can the trophie must pop before you reach the midle of the cavern.

"High Flier" if you missed like i did just load enter the room and kill the 5 duskbats without touching the ground.

"Improvised Kills" you just have to kill 4 or 5 zobies and the trophie pop.

Hope you enjoy it."

A big thanks to xLew for the save for the 'Slayer' trophy.
Originally posted by xLew
i noticed there was a save missing in the darksiders save set for the slayer trophy, i happened to check my save and i was at 665 Happy although getting 1 more kill didnt get me the trophy.... So carry on killing until 724 and the trophy will pop, i placed a note in the folder too Smile hopefully i can help seeing as i used this save set.

link to save: You must login or register to view this content.

A complete save set made by Gotham_Shadow can be downloaded here:
Show some respect and rep him for his hard work!

Cheers!
Last edited by YvoMulder ; 08-10-2012 at 06:14 AM.

The following 102 users say thank you to YvoMulder for this useful post:

Red, 19willy74, A86, abo_hodiban, Actim, alemetal, Alex-Pilote, ambis, Analeise, Angelus Satani, ATHx, bearl, bilaljalook, blastman, bmo-beats, bodo2008, braindead, candyman2720, Carbonox35, clef, Cooler, Crixus029, Defeat, drigo1, DuffyDuck, ENightmare69, fasooole, Fly Away, fnou, The_Immortal_One, Gagliardi, Gamer Brasil, GamerHov, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, grincoli, hack73, Had2HackIt, Herrkulez, Howiiie., HUYI82, Im A Stig, infarmation, isigo, IvaMoreno, jackisback2, JaggedNightmare, Jb90, JDavies-Bunting, joury070, kinlop, kokoromialos, kpage, Lamputt, Lemons, Liam, lolik, LostSoulSiskel, luislaperica, malachit75, mark1, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, panBramburka, PC_, plat, poetic410, pololastation, popteodor, prototye76, ps3re, psp718, Reaper2000, reptil-1997, Revan99, Ripsta Bone, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SHAkA, simmo_316, Stephen., stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, TanukiSuprise, The_Fallen, thebest1234, TheForce, Tim070, Uncle_Bryn, Vaibhav Singh, ViRolloTutti, WASTEDFREEDOM, Westers, xdankarx and 2 other users.
06-17-2012, 06:15 PM #83
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by xLew
where do i find your saves?

06-17-2012, 06:37 PM #84
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

cheers mate, ive ran out of thanks but ill be back to download them when i start the game and ill thanks the posts

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

The save set is now finished!!! I am only missing 1 trophy....Slayer (Kill 666 Demons). I am pretty sure that the Ulthane save or Tiamat save will cut down the time. I've been attempting to upload to mediafire for some time now. It keeps timing out. Once it is uploaded to mediafire, I will link everyone.

Warning: If I see 25 downloads, and only 1 thanks for my hard work....I'll remove my save permanently and deny permission of my saves ever being posted on NGU again.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Here are the saves for every trophy. I have NOT tested them. Each save is just moments before completing the requirements for each trophy. I have not included instructions as I just don't have time. Enjoy!!!

Again, if 25 downloads and only 1-2 thanks are given. I'll pull it and remove all permission of my saves being uploaded on NGU. Make sure to thank those that have dedicated hard work and time Smile

i rep+ yo uas ive ran out of thanks
06-17-2012, 06:37 PM #85
xLew--
Former Staff
The save set is now finished!!! I am only missing 1 trophy....Slayer (Kill 666 Demons). I am pretty sure that the Ulthane save or Tiamat save will cut down the time. I've been attempting to upload to mediafire for some time now. It keeps timing out. Once it is uploaded to mediafire, I will link everyone.

Warning: If I see 25 downloads, and only 1 thanks for my hard work....I'll remove my save permanently and deny permission of my saves ever being posted on NGU again.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Here are the saves for every trophy. I have NOT tested them. Each save is just moments before completing the requirements for each trophy. I have not included instructions as I just don't have time. Enjoy!!!

Again, if 25 downloads and only 1-2 thanks are given. I'll pull it and remove all permission of my saves being uploaded on NGU. Make sure to thank those that have dedicated hard work and time Smile

i rep+ yo uas ive ran out of thanks
06-17-2012, 08:56 PM #86
YvoMulder
Gym leader
Originally posted by beats View Post
netjes man had hem nodig :P:Pheb hem van plusHappy

Bedankt man Winky Winky

I have added the link to your save set to my first post, so people do not have to search for your saves Winky Winky
Last edited by YvoMulder ; 06-17-2012 at 08:59 PM.
06-19-2012, 01:12 PM #87
I say "trophies locked" how can I fix it?
06-19-2012, 01:19 PM #88
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by darktiger1 View Post
I say "trophies locked" how can I fix it?

Sounds like your not reassigning the saves properly. There are tutorials on how to use Xploder on NGU as well as Xploder's site.
06-19-2012, 01:47 PM #89
Sounds like your not reassigning the saves properly. There are tutorials on how to use Xploder on NGU as well as Xploder's site.

link tutorial?
06-19-2012, 01:48 PM #90
Thanks. I hope your save set.
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM #91
Gotham_Shadow

Originally posted by darktiger1 View Post
link tutorial?

Use search bar in ALL future situations that require you to ask such a question. Sorry can't help more, but you've been on here 2 years and that was your 5th post.
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 06-19-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo