05-06-2012, 03:20 AM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the credits goes to the original uploader that's unknowed at the moment sorry.
This is a RE-UPLOAD and I'm just trying to help the guys here that needs this, and some have even requested.

Like the topic says, the save has 99 feathers so you only need to collect one more for the trophy, the file have instructions inside and you are very close to the last feather.

There are some other trophies that can be earned with this save, for example "Victory lies in preparation" by buying last 2 armors and last 2 poaches (you have enough money for that).

Save had be tested in the past by many people back when was uploaded.

Link is You must login or register to view this content., and sorry if someone had reuploaded the save on a short time period (if so please close the topic).

Apparently sometimes gives error, You must login or register to view this content. is a new save.

Here is a topic with the US version that I retrieve myself (Thanks to hess47 to let me retrieve it) - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 09-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Allicks, Awesome_User, Crixus029, D-one, Dagon7878, DonGiuliiano, Drumma516, dyj683049, gigarata, Hellstenen, hess47, Hickey, jhonatan garcia, JusThatGood, Lemons, Mago de Oz, Metamorphisis, muce75, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Richard., simmo_316, smithy2009, xLew--
01-23-2014, 07:02 PM #74
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47
send me your a save ill resign assisson creed 2 for u

I cant send my save since its copy protected just resign the save and leave it blank that way when i put it in bruteforce i can just press "update profile data" and it will make it work for my ps3 and hopefully it wont hash fail since you dont need it decrypted to update.
01-30-2014, 06:57 AM #75
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
I cant send my save since its copy protected just resign the save and leave it blank that way when i put it in bruteforce i can just press "update profile data" and it will make it work for my ps3 and hopefully it wont hash fail since you dont need it decrypted to update.

Have you found a working save yet? I'm still having trouble and I really don't want to play through the game again from the start just for the 2 trophies I need for my plat, but I guess I'm going to have to do it.
01-30-2014, 10:56 PM #76
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by M
Have you found a working save yet? I'm still having trouble and I really don't want to play through the game again from the start just for the 2 trophies I need for my plat, but I guess I'm going to have to do it.

use xloder and it will work. they need to updare bruteforce with save so it work
01-30-2014, 11:15 PM #77
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by M

no i still havent, Hess sent me the save blank but that didnt work so now im trygin to get him to send the save just decrrypted that way i can do the required work then reencrypt myself but he hasnt done that yet
01-30-2014, 11:24 PM #78
hess47
League Champion
no i still havent, Hess sent me the save blank but that didnt work so now im trygin to get him to send the save just decrrypted that way i can do the required work then reencrypt myself but he hasnt done that yet

ill try to tm or next

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

Drumma516
01-31-2014, 03:28 AM #79
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!

Originally posted by hess47 View Post
ill try to tm or next

Oh okay, if you get or find a working save could you pm it to me? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks Smile
01-31-2014, 06:45 AM #80
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by M
Oh okay, if you get or find a working save could you pm it to me? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks Smile

will do

The following user thanked Drumma516 for this useful post:

M A G i C
01-31-2014, 10:11 PM #81
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
ill try to tm or next

still waiting for the decrypted only post
02-01-2014, 02:49 AM #82
Honestly wish i had CFW for i could just do this real quick... I don't understand why this save is having so many issues.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo