05-12-2012, 08:27 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so there was You must login or register to view this content. thread from UnspokenDream but he got banned and the thread had password on the saves (so was closed). After talking with the great mod of this section ResistTheSun here's a quote showing the other topic with fixed links since they were password protected, hope you can get the 100% faster if you haven't already Winky Winky

Originally posted by UnspokenDream

You must login or register to view this content.

This is for All the Online Trophy, Please follow this step.

Both Opponents Got to be there Custom Character, the Person wanting all the Online Trophy, needs to be hit by the Chair & Get DQ to get all online trophy, this will also ping other trophy. Example Running Wild should get at least 34% to 40%

Here is the other saves for the Paths.

You should have All the Time Consuming by Now will Take Less than 1 hour to get the Plat, the data for the Online is the Japan data so take the other save and switch around.

You will have to do 10 trophy Legit, takes less than a few Mins, Use 3, 4 controller for the Tag matches.

Resign all four saves within each file, failure of not doing so, will result in errors on load, if you see an error RESIGN and try again.

This will get you Plat for both Version, Note for the WWE JP you cannot boost with a different region you will need another person with the Japan disc.

Here is the PSN profile leadboard for wwe You must login or register to view this content., as you can see the plat takes under 3 hours, can be done in 40 mins if your quick enough and have a booster at the ready.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 06-17-2012 at 05:53 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

BigTrain, bmo-beats, Howiiie., scratch_pervert, Smegger72, taker394, xLew--
05-12-2012, 10:59 PM #11
Fuck it, ill upload all the saves now

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

The following 2 users say thank you to UnspokenDream for this useful post:

Howiiie., scratch_pervert
05-13-2012, 12:43 AM #12
wales2012
Do a barrel roll!
Is there anyway i could have the password plz (UnspokenDream)
05-13-2012, 03:48 AM #13
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by wales2012 View Post
Is there anyway i could have the password plz (UnspokenDream)

pm him or quote him, is easier
06-17-2012, 04:06 PM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
nice one mate, although i wont actually use it, it will be handy for others

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
06-17-2012, 04:11 PM #15
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by xLew
nice one mate, although i wont actually use it, it will be handy for others

Thanks man =)

This is a re-upload I was doing a save set but he posted those 2 saves xD, but now is banned so I decided (after talking with the mod) to re upload fo all members to access it faster, hope it help some guys =)
06-17-2012, 04:34 PM #16
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
nice set Happy need 2 get the game :P
06-17-2012, 06:39 PM #17
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by beats View Post
nice set Happy need 2 get the game :P

it's a good game =)

takes a bit legit but is good
07-01-2012, 04:06 PM #18
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
is it definitely a 100% save?

think im gonna have to get this back like A.S.A.P Smile

it is..

I can even help you on the online =)
05-07-2016, 05:31 PM #19
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Ok so there was You must login or register to view this content. thread from UnspokenDream but he got banned and the thread had password on the saves (so was closed). After talking with the great mod of this section ResistTheSun here's a quote showing the other topic with fixed links since they were password protected, hope you can get the 100% faster if you haven't already Winky Winky

Servers off.

How to win online trophies? :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo