05-18-2012, 06:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Spider-Man: Edge of Time
-----------------------------------

Credit goes to Reaper2000 for the platinum save.
I really wanted to achieve a platinum for this game, so I went for it, meanwhile gathering saves for you lots Winky Winky
I already posted them on the thread that Reaper2000 started but it's kind of messy (by that I mean my saves posted) :carling:.
So Here we go!!!!

For the boss battle trophies I recommend just playing the game with the plat save (don't forget to change difficulty level to easy, to make things easier, lol) Here's the save: You must login or register to view this content.

These will unlock by playing the entire Story: (At least I got all these by playing with the plat save)
-Super Trooper
-Determined Do-gooder
-Intrepid adventurer
-Anti-Venom Vanquisher
-Fabulous Feline Fury
-Monster Master Maximus
-Boss of Bosses
-Dread Destiny Determiner
(it's possible you have to start a new game for this one) and just watch spidey get killed
-Bot Hotshot
-Dangerous Destination Decider
-Mighty Meltdown Misser
-Awesome Atomic Acquirer
-Astounding Archives Achiever
-Restricted Room Rogue
-Complete Data Diviner
-Mighty Monster Master
-Incinerator Rex!
-Larrupin' Locksmith
-Jackpot, Tiger!
-Survivor Supreme

The combo trophies...you'll have to do them yourselves.
Here's a video (it's easier than you think)

Instead of standing in the middle, go to a corner in this room, hit fast and avoid GETTING hit.
I got 198 hits when the next scene kicked in. If you continue playing you'll come back to this room, then it's easier to obtain this trophy.

Using the platinum save, continue the game and complete the first level to unlock:
-Fearless Front-Facer
-Master of all you survey

Defeat one (or a few) enemies to unlock:
-Sizzling Century Mark
-Spider Slugger Supreme

Use the accelerated Decoy to get:
-Ghost with the most

Use Hyper-Sense to get:
-Daringly Determined Dodger

Gather an orb or a few to receive:
-Fantastic Five Hundred
-Excellent Emblem Enthusiast
-Collector Detector

Now for my save files:
----------------------

With this save You must login or register to view this content. (Password is SSS3)
Obtain a gold medal for the last freefall (already has a silver medal) in the web of challenges to unlock:
-Gorgeous Gold Grabber
-Mighty Medal Master
-Consumate Completist
-Ambitious Arachnid Acquirer
-Superb Spider Searcher
-Spider Snagger Supreme

(Please Let me know if this works, I got them legit but I don't know if they will all pop at the same time)

Buy the only available character upgrade and 'Gold Standard' should pop You must login or register to view this content.
Buy the only available combat upgrade and 'Alchemaxed out!' should pop You must login or register to view this content.
Buy the other costumes and 'Super-Suited Swinger' should pop You must login or register to view this content.
Kick the bosses asses and 'Read all about it' should pop You must login or register to view this content.

Use this save: You must login or register to view this content. and
Just execute the attacks required by the trophies to unlock:
-Jack of all attacks
-Airborne assailer
-Hammer slammer

If anything else is missing, please let me know, It's my first save guide.
Advice is welcome too.

Enjoy your plat.
Last edited by ssjgojita ; 06-15-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: More saves

The following 18 users say thank you to ssjgojita for this useful post:

_olo_, Behdad, bmo-beats, desmayer, DJR_Supreme, hallofinjustice, Herrkulez, kobra1922, kotringal, Maradona Q8, ps3-gamer, satosi, SHAkA, sonicx1995, srandys74, VercettiCool, xenomage, Yuki_240sx
06-30-2012, 02:32 AM #11
nice saves
thans,it will be easy for plat now
07-07-2012, 08:56 PM #12
hammy2007
Save Point
thanks for these saves
I know from the first save that you have to play the game through on easy to get some trophies but if you go to the challenges and play 1 you get Super Trooper and Determined Do-gooder trophies just thought would let you know then maybe all you need to do is chapter select beyond act 2 just to finish game quicker but not look too hard at trophy guide yet to see if there are some that need to be done before that time likely there is but just letting people know for you
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM #13
Thanks for the save set Winky Winky
07-09-2012, 08:16 AM #14
You're all welcome :boss:Awesome face
08-17-2012, 03:49 PM #15
what do you mean by you have to play story and they pop up because i tried adn went into continue an nothing popped up
08-18-2012, 04:57 AM #16
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by zheeshaan View Post
what do you mean by you have to play story and they pop up because i tried adn went into continue an nothing popped up

reed it again and reed it good its the entire Story :lol:
08-18-2012, 06:05 AM #17
ok thank you
08-24-2012, 02:28 PM #18
desmayer
Do a barrel roll!
Worked 100% - I played the game legit and used these saves to finish off! Happy
09-11-2014, 04:41 PM #19
ChokeSermon
Bounty hunter
Fantastic work, yes it works with Xploder great job

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.