Post: Medal Of Honor Frontline Hard Mode - Community Effort
05-24-2012, 07:16 PM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All,

I know I know there is NO hard mode save out there for this game. Which is why I am proposing we start a community effort to tackle this. If someone wants to do the first few chapters on hard (they are easy). And upload the save I will continue and clear as much as I can and re-post up. Folks and download and try moving it further. remember some of us are probably better at some levels than others.

We will keep doing this till we get to the last level. At that point we will post this save for the world to get Happy)

Requirements:
1. xploder + CFW
2. CFW PS3 at a minimum to get the save back out. The game has to be played on a CFW PS3.
3. Only have these two saves on your PS3 (profile and autosave i.e NPxx3xxxxPROF, NPxx3xxxx00) and keep them together.
4. Get the ball rolling.

signup and let the games begin!

update:

Here is a save for the Gold Stars i got from this forum sometime back. Not sure who to credit. Will try and search the forum to link back to his post if its still there..

This save is ONLY of the stars not HARD mode.
You must login or register to view this content.

Update: - The hard mode save below doesnt work. As has been confirmed by a couple of people. We are still trying to coordinate and get a working save. Watch this space.

FINALLY - the hard mode save is here

Major thanks to You must login or register to view this content. (clicking his name gives auto Thanks) and BEARL for this quality save. Remember this save is on the first mission last level. So you need to proceed 2 more level to finish the game. If anyone can contirbute and make this awesome save better more rep/thanks will come your way than you can handle Smile
Last edited by jabber ; 08-08-2012 at 06:52 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, Big_Jonny, Carramrod235, CronicImpulse, DeanVVinchester, drawmaster, elite_killa, Howiiie., JDavies-Bunting, keeks7, luislaperica, Lunieizsicc, mark1, Rich Davies, rieks, scratch_pervert, The Young Wolf, werdgawd
05-29-2012, 08:33 PM #20
Originally posted by jabber View Post
Its 17.99 for 3 months. Let me look around a bit. I think I might have a 3 months PSN+ voucher code lying around the house. He would need to upload the save PLUS profile to the PSN+ could and have someone sync it and data transfer to his PS3. I know "Bearl" provides this service.

Based on the video he is at 13th level. We would need to clear the first 3 chapters to get to the optimum save. I can do LVL 13 and 15 easy. 14 I suck at.. that's where I gave up last time when my PS3 died.

The Horten's Nest

Lvl 13 - Clipping Their Wings
Lvl 14 - Enemy Mine
Lvl 15 - Under the Radar
Lvl 16 - Stealing the Show

werdgawd, I know it is implied. But just wanted to comfirm, this is campaign mode on Hard played from the first level as a new game. Correct ?

Let me know if you don't have a voucher.
05-29-2012, 08:35 PM #21
smithy2009
Do a barrel roll!
If only i had a CFW PS3 i would make you this save with no issues i actually found the game not so hard and i platted it yes there was a few annoying sections but for me personelly i just hated the start mission on the beach never liked it lol. Hate copy protected saves such a pain in the ass otherwise im sure there would alreadly be a save here
05-29-2012, 09:49 PM #22
I got up to the bridge in Hard mode last year, before abandoning it. It was... hard, not surprisingly. Oldschool hard, a few hours per level.
05-30-2012, 11:58 AM #23
So have we confirmed we can get this save off and uploaded onto here for definate?

Then someone would have to get it to last level who is able to get it off their ps3 to re-upload again?
05-30-2012, 03:21 PM #24
jabber
Hurah!
Sorry guys, last night was pretty busy and i didnt get a chance to look for the voucher. Will confirm tonight if I have that or not.
05-30-2012, 03:57 PM #25
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by pervert View Post
there has to be someone with a save for the hard trophy....

will be soon! now downloading Smile

The following user thanked Howiiie. for this useful post:

scratch_pervert
05-30-2012, 04:04 PM #26
Originally posted by thfc View Post
will be soon! now downloading Smile

for real? oh this would be effin' awesome!!! Happy
05-30-2012, 04:19 PM #27
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by pervert View Post
for real? oh this would be effin' awesome!!!

i meant the game, but either way im doing hard 1st an il upload it unless someone beats me too it :p

The following 5 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, Lunieizsicc, Plathunter8, scratch_pervert, werdgawd
05-30-2012, 04:41 PM #28
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by thfc View Post
i meant the game, but either way im doing hard 1st an il upload it unless someone beats me too it :p

good luck me friend =)

i knw you will do it xD

will be an epic save like the beast!

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Howiiie.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo