06-13-2012, 05:42 PM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Batman: Arkham Asylum Platinum Trophy Guide

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: These saves will work with the Japanese version of the game as well.

Note #2: The full plat save set has been posted at the end of the guide.

Note #3: Here is the Batman: Arkham City 100% Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1

In this step, all you must do is play through the story on Easy difficulty. Also, keep an eye for the few missable and miscellaneous trophies.
In this step you will earn:

Shocking Rescue
Malpractice Needs More Practice
Born Free
Just What The Doctors Ordered
Daydreamer
Baneful Payback
Breaking And Entering
Recurring Nightmare
Zsasz Cut Down To Size
Solitary Confinement
Double Trouble
Resist The Fear
Crocodile Tears
Poisoned Ivy
Big Bang

Here are a few missable and miscellaneous trophies to work towards during this step:
Party Pooper
Night Glider
Catch!
Freakshow Rodeo
Leave No Man Behind

Step 2

In this step, use the file titled, "Hard Mode"
Simple beat Joker to obtain:

Big Bang (if not already done)
Bigger Bang
Biggest Bang

Step 3

In this step, use Xploder to reassign your gamesave with the file for the individual riddler trophies.
In this step, you will obtain:

Arkham Analyst
Cryptic Investigator
Lateral Thinker
Mystery Solver
Conundrum Cracker
Mental Athlete
Riddle Resolver
Crack The E Nigma

Step 4

In this step you want to use the file, "Challenges and 100% Complete"
First, select the first Predator challenge and defeat ALL enemies with ONLY Silent Takedowns. Once completed you will earn:

Predator Bronze
Predator Silver
Predator Gold
Invisible Predator

Next, select the first Combat challenge. Simply complete the challenge without getting hit to earn:

Freeflow Bronze
Freeflow Silver
Freeflow Gold
Flawless Freeflow Fighter

Next, select Rumble in the Jungle combat challenge room. Defeat the titan in the last wave without using the batarang (L1). Follow the video to earn:

Mano-a-mano

Next, select Sewer Bat (Extreme). This is one of the most difficult trophies in the game for many users. It really is simple and easy. Best tip is to not "button mash".
Here is a simple and helpful video. Just follow it to earn:

Freeflow Perfectionist
Freeflow Combo 5 (if not already done)
Freeflow Combo 10 (if not already done)
Freeflow Combo 20 (if not already done)

Next, select the first Predator challenge. Follow the video to earn:
Rope-a-dope-a-dope

Next, select Sewer Bat (Extreme). Follow the video to earn:

Freeflow Combo 40

Next, continue the story while still using the same save. Follow the video to unlock:

World's Greatest Detective
Perfect Knight

By now, you should have.....

Batman game saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 08-28-2012 at 08:54 AM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, 370389, a7meDz, AGWild, Cloud, alemetal, Andyman88, AnubisMustLive, badaq, Banda-Kun, BigTrain, brAvEhEaRtDC, broskiboy, BubbaDaBarb, ChimpIte, Chr0nicle, christian585, clever21, Cooler, cRaCk_, CrAzY_SpY, crimsonsoulz, Dannyman, DarkByke, Defeat, dengernaey, DoctorWho78, Drumma516, elite_killa, ezio1129, fasooole, Fly Away, follower, Gagliardi, gehmaweg, GrimlockTC, Grumble456, Hatchet Harry, hotwheeler89, ImBadGames, infarmation, IronMass9, Ironseven7, isigo, Jakartacoc1, Jb90, JohnyXtreme2, JTShifty, keniken-_-, kobra1922, koz3bal, kpoki, kramerkreamz, Lemons, luislaperica, Lunieizsicc, malachit75, mapoitevin, MdMaynard, Mercury001, Mercwithamouth, mikewara, mossy1986, MP1st, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nischter, NoblemanThief, PC_, peena, Pferd, PizzaLord, poepchinees, poetic410, Prototype10, ps3guy1, ps3re, ragingdrunk, Ragworm, RavagedBoom, rieks, rnr, samu.cn98, saucisse, scienide, SeanInferno, setsae, Shabiku, simmo_316, snakeye71, soheilkhan, solidsnoova, SoulEz, Squall89, sw16a, tdgfh2, and 19 other users.
02-22-2015, 04:39 AM #155
Man could you upload the whole folder of its save data cause you only uploaded two of its file in every save data It doesn’t work on my end. I copy the file that you provided (payload.file, param.pfd) to my save data folder and overwrite the existing payload.file and param.pfd, in this manner this data could not be copied to my ps3 because the file reads as corrupted simply because the file that you provided did not match to the file that I have, or to be more specific the payload and param.pfd that you uploaded did not match on the param.sfo on my save data which contains the details of the save. So I try deleting my param.sfo and load it to Bruteforce savedata so that BSD generate a new param.sfo and rebuild the file and copy it to my ps3, the problem is? In game the file reads as old save data and when I load it, it will always start a new game so its useless. If its not much trouble to you could you pls. upload the whole folder of each savedata it contains five files in every folder, 2 image file, payload.file, param.pfd, param.sfo. it will be very much appreciated, that way all I have to do is resign it.
02-26-2015, 12:14 AM #156
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Batman: Arkham Asylum Platinum Trophy Guide

Note: These saves will work with the Japanese version of the game as well.

Note #2: The full plat save set has been posted at the end of the guide.

Note #3: Here is the Batman: Arkham City 100% Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1

In this step, all you must do is play through the story on Easy difficulty. Also, keep an eye for the few missable and miscellaneous trophies.
In this step you will earn:

Shocking Rescue
Malpractice Needs More Practice
Born Free
Just What The Doctors Ordered
Daydreamer
Baneful Payback
Breaking And Entering
Recurring Nightmare
Zsasz Cut Down To Size
Solitary Confinement
Double Trouble
Resist The Fear
Crocodile Tears
Poisoned Ivy
Big Bang

Here are a few missable and miscellaneous trophies to work towards during this step:
Party Pooper
Night Glider
Catch!
Freakshow Rodeo
Leave No Man Behind

Step 2

In this step, use the file titled, "Hard Mode"
Simple beat Joker to obtain:

Big Bang (if not already done)
Bigger Bang
Biggest Bang

Step 3

In this step, use Xploder to reassign your gamesave with the file for the individual riddler trophies.
In this step, you will obtain:

Arkham Analyst
Cryptic Investigator
Lateral Thinker
Mystery Solver
Conundrum Cracker
Mental Athlete
Riddle Resolver
Crack The E Nigma

Step 4

In this step you want to use the file, "Challenges and 100% Complete"
First, select the first Predator challenge and defeat ALL enemies with ONLY Silent Takedowns. Once completed you will earn:

Predator Bronze
Predator Silver
Predator Gold
Invisible Predator

Next, select the first Combat challenge. Simply complete the challenge without getting hit to earn:

Freeflow Bronze
Freeflow Silver
Freeflow Gold
Flawless Freeflow Fighter

Next, select Rumble in the Jungle combat challenge room. Defeat the titan in the last wave without using the batarang (L1). Follow the video to earn:

Mano-a-mano

Next, select Sewer Bat (Extreme). This is one of the most difficult trophies in the game for many users. It really is simple and easy. Best tip is to not "button mash".
Here is a simple and helpful video. Just follow it to earn:

Freeflow Perfectionist
Freeflow Combo 5 (if not already done)
Freeflow Combo 10 (if not already done)

Next, select the first Predator challenge. Follow the video to earn:
Rope-a-dope-a-dope

Next, select Sewer Bat (Extreme). Follow the video to earn:

Freeflow Combo 40

Next, continue the story while still using the same save. Follow the video to unlock:

World's Greatest Detective
Perfect Knight

By now, you should have.....

Batman game saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Excellent Job Gotham. I have had this game for years and was stuck with only 87% of the trophies legit and just could not do the final predator challenge. Your challenge save got me the Plat to finally make it a hat trick with the Batman Series. Thumbs up EnzoEnzo
Last edited by Drumma516 ; 02-26-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Typo
02-26-2015, 12:23 AM #157
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by elscarface1 View Post
Thanks Couldn't get the challenge trophies with this I finally got the Platinum Thanks Again

Originally posted by aerojade007 View Post
Man could you upload the whole folder of its save data cause you only uploaded two of its file in every save data It doesn’t work on my end. I copy the file that you provided (payload.file, param.pfd) to my save data folder and overwrite the existing payload.file and param.pfd, in this manner this data could not be copied to my ps3 because the file reads as corrupted simply because the file that you provided did not match to the file that I have, or to be more specific the payload and param.pfd that you uploaded did not match on the param.sfo on my save data which contains the details of the save. So I try deleting my param.sfo and load it to Bruteforce savedata so that BSD generate a new param.sfo and rebuild the file and copy it to my ps3, the problem is? In game the file reads as old save data and when I load it, it will always start a new game so its useless. If its not much trouble to you could you pls. upload the whole folder of each savedata it contains five files in every folder, 2 image file, payload.file, param.pfd, param.sfo. it will be very much appreciated, that way all I have to do is resign it.

(Remember to make a copy of your save in case you mess up or in case you don't want to lose it)
To use the challenger save just copy your save from your ps3 then paste it onto your computer then open it and open the challenge save from "Gotham", take the 2 files in "Gothams" folder and drop them into your save. Doing this should make a screen pop up saying that you already have a pfd file and so on just press the top button that says "copy and replace" then exit both screens and put that save on the usb take the usb plug it into the ps3 go to ps3 save data utility and copy it onto your ps3. Load the game and you should not notice anything at first but when you go to the challenges menu you will see that they are all 3 star or "batarangs" in this case lol. Now go to the first challenge and just complete it. after all the 4 rounds are complete you will get all the challenge trophies.
Then come back here and give Gotham a big Virtual Kiss.Enzo
03-12-2015, 09:35 AM #158
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you
03-13-2015, 05:02 PM #159
LFDN
Grunt
Does any of theses saves work with the game of the year edition?
03-18-2015, 09:43 PM #160
hello anyone has a save that unlocks the challenge without unlocking the trophy Perfect Knight?

you excuse I have mistaken post
Last edited by grincoli ; 03-19-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: error
03-22-2015, 01:49 PM #161
Ty!!! Smile
04-21-2015, 11:08 PM #162
Some were asking for getting the challenge trophies seperately to make it look legit. Here is my advice:

1) Do hunter bronze and silver on your own legit, it is very easy, just look on youtube how to do it.

2) Next do either hunter gold or combat bronze also legit. bronze on combat challenges are quite easy, too. try to make long combos with hitting and evading. after this the hard part is over

3) Look here:
Save from Gold-Star:
96% complete, 75% Challenges, 240/240 Riddler, 20/20 Upgrades, 42/42 Bios.
--> It has all hunter challenges (bronze, silver, gold) and bronze on combat unlocked. So use it to unlock either hunter gold or combat bronze. Depends on which you unlocked in step 2)

4) Look again at the link above but another save.
Save from sseb22:
98% - Story Mode entirely complete (overall, only missing 4 medals on combat challenges)
--> It has all hunter challenges (bronze, silver, gold) and bronze, silver on combat unlocked. Only combat gold is missing. Use this save to get combat silver trophy.

5) Use the save from here which has all trophies unlocked and use it to get the last gold combat trophy. Now you got all trophies seperately and only had to do the easy ones on your own.
Last edited by sagittarus ; 04-24-2015 at 05:28 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to sagittarus for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Dannyman, xorissao
04-21-2015, 11:35 PM #163
Great save set thank you Claps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo