Post: MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition Instant Platinum
06-17-2012, 11:44 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the save game file for the EU version of MotorStorm Apocalypse Digital Edition - The psn version, not a repost of the other saves, i made the save with my friends account xBrown-- (No Longer In Use).

Same as the other saves you still need to get the first 3 trophies of the trophy set yourself, you can do this and should do this first without any save so you start from scratch, play the festival mode until the 4th level i think which is when you get on the quad. you can get two trophies here:

Air Assault - punch a fellow rider off their bike or atv while you're both in mid-air, you do this easily at the start of the level if not restart until you do.

Originally posted by fasooole View Post
thx xLew-- for this save, a easy way to get Air Assault is to use 2 controllers, choose atv or bike, then jump and punch the other control.

or

Originally posted by ericMOD97 View Post
Here is a MUCH easier way to get the Air Assault trophy. Just use the map and the modes.

Hot Air - use in air cooling to entirely cool your full boost gauge from critical in a single jump, so boost until it starts beeping then let go of all buttons while in the air and it cools down faster, until you boost bar is empty and you've hit the ground.

Motion Master - complete a race steering with the motion sensor function, so just go to the main menu, choose Wreckreation then Quick Race, change the mode to elimination and any track then when you start the race press start then go to Options, Controller, Change Driving Controls, Steering Controls = Motion Sensor Function and then restart the race now let the timer run out for the trophy.

Finally use this save and it will pop the rest of the trophies for platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ive also uploaded it to Xploder to save time downloading the save, Just resign it to your profile, Copy the save to the PS3 and load the game up.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 06-28-2013 at 09:26 AM.

The following 63 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ady, alemetal, arash-2580, avex, bartagnino, bedo48, Big_Jonny, chaoszage, choppking, Cien, consolaman, Cooler, danny_v410, deavil, Dragon1306, Ember2012, fasooole, fcgbwilly33, Flappy Bird, furkan_nigdeli, Gantz.KG, gazb8s, Getoverhere, gloomysunday, hammy2009, Hiblao, ImSoFresh, Isaac Clarke, Ishimura, JK83, johnnyla, JoshFTW, joury070, JPClyde, KingSwitchY, lawless___, Liam, mark1, mattyboy93, MdMaynard, MGScardboardbox, miss-killzone76, mujjadadi, Omega_17, Raizuken, Reaper2000, reptil-1997, saucisse, SeaFog, setsae, simmo_316, storm2502, Tati881, The Young Wolf, tommyt74, TooM, WASTEDFREEDOM, YenooR, zebbidy
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM #11
Thanks for uploading the save.
06-21-2012, 08:35 AM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by iiToYz View Post
Wow Thanks So much it worked :d

of course it did Winky Winky

Originally posted by Gevaarte View Post

no worries enjoy
06-21-2012, 08:53 AM #13
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
thanks, but cant u just simply use the disc version save on digital version?

Yes you can use disc version save for digital version.
Originally posted by xLew
not sure, its a different save when i looked into it mate, hench why i made a thread and save for it

Same save - same results.
06-21-2012, 08:56 AM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by iiToYz View Post
Wow Thanks So much it worked :d

Originally posted by Gevaarte View Post

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Yes you can use disc version save for digital version.

Same save - same results.

:y: thanks for noticing
06-21-2012, 11:34 AM #15
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
So..its just this save.. you dont have to do anything else?
06-21-2012, 08:03 PM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frenchy
So..its just this save.. you dont have to do anything else?

all is explained if you care to read the first post
06-21-2012, 09:31 PM #17
Hi, there
Thanks for the save, just one quick question. I looked your PSN card and wondering how can you platimuned game in such short time. E.g. NBA Jam under 10mins. Thanks
06-21-2012, 09:35 PM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by xiaojunxiong View Post
Hi, there
Thanks for the save, just one quick question. I looked your PSN card and wondering how can you platimuned game in such short time. E.g. NBA Jam under 10mins. Thanks

search for the game on this forum in this section and you will find your answer, i personally didnt do it myself
06-22-2012, 12:47 AM #19
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by xLew
all is explained if you care to read the first post

I mean do I put it onto USB stick then straight into the computer without touching the save at all?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo