Post: Mafia II - DLC "Jimmy's Vendetta" - Explorer (1000 miles) trophy
07-02-2012, 09:01 PM #1
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This will give you a saving of 1,000 miles. Drive about 4 miles and the trophy will pop up.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 20 users say thank you to fbrfbr for this useful post:

316up, A86, ale...b, bearl, Big_Jonny, bodo2008, dragak, Howiiie., iknowmyname, jabber, khkudhgfjvbk, mark1, Metamorphisis, mxclmx, Prototype10, psp718, Space_Honky, Squall89, UnknownIdentity, ycheah
07-02-2012, 09:15 PM #2
Prototype10
Gym leader
OMG very thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy
07-02-2012, 09:24 PM #3
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
great work mate Smile
07-03-2012, 12:42 AM #4
Thank you! very time consuming trophy.
07-03-2012, 01:21 AM #5
ycheah
I am error
thank you for the save
i remember doing this myself and it was the most tedious trophy i ever did
even with the glitch all over the net it was nearly unbearable
great job
07-03-2012, 06:29 AM #6
mxclmx
Keeper
Thanks buddy for the save, really helpful, I have one question though, I opened the archive file and saw lots of saves in it. Can you let me know which one of this/these is/are the one for Jimmy's Vendetta? I find it tough to find the exact one, but you may be able to check your ps3 system and find out seeing the save date ? Can?
07-03-2012, 07:03 AM #7
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mxclmx View Post
Thanks buddy for the save, really helpful, I have one question though, I opened the archive file and saw lots of saves in it. Can you let me know which one of this/these is/are the one for Jimmy's Vendetta? I find it tough to find the exact one, but you may be able to check your ps3 system and find out seeing the save date ? Can?

This is one save. Just use xploder.
07-04-2012, 04:41 AM #8
mxclmx
Keeper
For some reason, this is not working after resigning. The initial load works fine. After you select to load from the slots of Jimmy's Vendetta, it throws an warning message mentioning you do not have the DLCs installed, please reinstall the DLCs and load the save. It also mentions that the save is of the DLCs itself.

I have a Mafia 2 copy which had in build DLCs, I assume the greatest hits one.

Is anyone else facing the same issue ?
07-04-2012, 05:11 AM #9
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mxclmx View Post
For some reason, this is not working after resigning. The initial load works fine. After you select to load from the slots of Jimmy's Vendetta, it throws an warning message mentioning you do not have the DLCs installed, please reinstall the DLCs and load the save. It also mentions that the save is of the DLCs itself.

I have a Mafia 2 copy which had in build DLCs, I assume the greatest hits one.

Is anyone else facing the same issue ?

You can not load my slot, try to start a new game but with my saves. All statistics should be mine, and you'll pass just 4 miles away.
07-04-2012, 07:37 AM #10
mxclmx
Keeper
Originally posted by fbrfbr View Post
You can not load my slot, try to start a new game but with my saves. All statistics should be mine, and you'll pass just 4 miles away.

I had tried this too, but the stats shown are empty stats, meaning all 0's while restarting the mission. I will retry this and let you know in the next few hours time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo