08-23-2012, 04:27 PM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. here the save credit goes to x-riggs_tq1 for get my lock save
You must login or register to view this content. intel save and number 4 in video You must login or register to view this content.

this this the trophys it unlocks confronted by sayyo
Hold Your Breath: Kill 250 people using sniper rifle
Sharpshooter: Kill 500 people using sniper rifle
Supplier of Death: Kill 2000 enemies

one kill with pistol:

Close Range: Kill 250 people using pistol

one won online game:

Laurel Wreath: Win 50 rounds playing online

sniper ghost warrior eu save You must login or register to view this content.

sniper ghost warrior eu intel save You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hess47 ; 08-22-2013 at 11:13 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

andy619, belga, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, CoOoL_BoY, Dark80, DraconiaN32, elite_killa, Fly Away, Gabberhard, Herrkulez, Iseppina, KlausHeissler, mark1, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nhecjd, rieks, SayYO, scratch_pervert, The_Fallen, un4given, Wednesday 13, riggstq, xSOADx
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM #56
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
did u ever delete your save becauase that how i got it by my save doing it again and again and again and finally got it

Yeah I did that and I tried many times but no trophy.
08-29-2012, 06:55 PM #57
reuar
Haxor!
Originally posted by Warhawk
Check the video below. I did it a couple of times but this trophy is glitched. The best way is keep trying, I guess...

Got the no Alarm left only last one which is the hardest and glitch did u find u save by any chance
08-30-2012, 05:13 AM #58
hess47
League Champion
Yeah I did that and I tried many times but no trophy.

this what help me get the get the trophy i didnt let alert no body and kelp people from going down to like u alert a guy like is looking for u dont let them do that thats how i got trophy
08-31-2012, 09:56 AM #59
reuar
Haxor!
Check the video below. I did it a couple of times but this trophy is glitched. The best way is keep trying, I guess...

man any chance you found the save this is 3rd day i am stuck on this for plat
08-31-2012, 10:48 AM #60
leonseelkopf
Do a barrel roll!
does not work for me -.-
08-31-2012, 01:33 PM #61
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by reuar View Post
man any chance you found the save this is 3rd day i am stuck on this for plat

ya i hope he find it as i asked him also
08-31-2012, 03:49 PM #62
neoar
Space Ninja
got it at last my tips is

1)Make sure the below meeter of detection never reach red at all and always start with wight if once started with red restart the last check point and it worked
i will try to upload the save before the glitch of the wall as i used that method but it will take time to move TO CFW

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

rieks
08-31-2012, 04:05 PM #63
CoOoL_BoY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
got it at last my tips is

1)Make sure the below meeter of detection never reach red at all and always start with wight if once started with red restart the last check point and it worked
i will try to upload the save before the glitch of the wall as i used that method but it will take time to move TO CFW

awesome waiting for upload Winky Winky .. if i download the hacked save is it possible to select the last chapter and play it on hard to unlock the (beat it on hard trophy) ?
08-31-2012, 04:51 PM #64
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BoY View Post
awesome waiting for upload Winky Winky .. if i download the hacked save is it possible to select the last chapter and play it on hard to unlock the (beat it on hard trophy) ?

yes u can unlock most of the trophy with these saves

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo