Post: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Full Platinum Save Set
08-27-2012, 04:09 AM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

**Make sure to show your appreciation for the hard work that was put into making this save set or I will remove it permanently from NGU**

I've finally decided to release my full plat save set for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1. I've gotten the 100% platinum using ONLY these saves, nearly 8 times. So I can confirm they ALL work.

You only need 2 files to swap (PARAM.PFD and the SWTFU.BIN). I know atleast 20 people will ask which files to use. So now you know Smile

• The level trophies are all on the level bosses, and some of them you need to switch difficulty back to EASY/APPRENTICE instead of Sith Master (except the final boss). Yes, that is correct. You only need to beat the level bosses on easy, and then ONLY the final boss (emperor) on Sith Master. Also, the Sith Master save was made using the famous health glitch. So when your health is running low, just go to "force upgrades" (the yellow upgrades), press square to reset power, the max them all out again. This will restore you health and force power to full again. So the Emperor on Sith Master is a joke as you can reset your health back to max over 780 times.

• For the kill trophies, just kill 1 more enemy with whatever skill needed for the trophy.

• I've included a save for the Get A Grip trophy, which is a part of the Jedi Temple DLC. This is in case you missed it on a previous play through of the Jedi Temple.

• The collecting all holocrons is easy. Just load up the very first level, and they are the first 2 holocrons in the game, which are in the large hanger.

Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow this trophy guide for more assistance: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a cheat/walk around to cheat for trophies in the game: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is how to use these saves on any region:
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 10-01-2012 at 12:07 AM.

The following 96 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, Amarildo88, andrea202, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AngelfireUk83, Arkatakor, Arki, bearl, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Birls15, bmcdearmon2, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, consolaman, Cooler, dart_driver, dart3978, DarthSoulkiller, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, Dylan Staines, elite_killa, elitexx, ElMister01, EniDurb, fbrfbr, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, Glusgud, Herrkulez, HotShot01ps3, Howiiie., ineedscissors69, ishotboston, isigo, jedt, JosSteec, joury070, KarbonItami, kinky_mcbuttersnaps, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, Lemons, malachit75, MaZoNY, MdMaynard, Mercinarie, Methcakes, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nicking24, nimdude, p311, PC_, Plathunter8, popteodor, PROGAMERNM, ps3re, Raffael153, Raven_Effect_UK, real187, Redsark, reptil-1997, Revan99, Rich Davies, Richard., rieks, S-PA, SayYO, scienide, scuppanet2, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, solidsnoova, SwordspiTTer, T101, taka, The Young Wolf, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xenomage, xorissao, xSOADx, yy26jet, zoules
09-21-2012, 04:19 PM #65
Andy1709
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome save set Smile

Anyone know where i can get the "PROXY Won't Be Happy" trophy ?

This is the last trophy i miss :(
09-21-2012, 10:09 PM #66
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by Andy1709 View Post
Awesome save set Smile

Anyone know where i can get the "PROXY Won't Be Happy" trophy ?

This is the last trophy i miss :(

I answered that a few posts back actually. Use the "kills" save. Go to chapter select. Load Chapter 1. Once you have control of StarKiller, there will be 6 little droids running around that little section of the ship. Kill them. Then select "save game". Then exit to main menu. Then select "continue game". Keep doing this until the trophy pops.
09-30-2012, 03:25 PM #67
Hey thanks so much for the saves. I had beat the game prior to the trophy patch and didn't feel like putting hours back into the game for the trophies.

Anyway, all the saves worked for me except the Kills trophy. It was in a rar file inside the kill directory. When I load it in xploder it shows a french title so perhaps it's a euro save? When I drag it over my save on my memstick it doesn't copy over it just adds the french save.

I tried just coping over the two files you list in your original post but it just shows as corrupted data on the PS3.

Any thoughts on what else I could try?

thanks in advance
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM #68
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by Tate View Post
Hey thanks so much for the saves. I had beat the game prior to the trophy patch and didn't feel like putting hours back into the game for the trophies.

Anyway, all the saves worked for me except the Kills trophy. It was in a rar file inside the kill directory. When I load it in xploder it shows a french title so perhaps it's a euro save? When I drag it over my save on my memstick it doesn't copy over it just adds the french save.

I tried just coping over the two files you list in your original post but it just shows as corrupted data on the PS3.

thanks in advance

If it shows in french, then you are not reassigning the saves properly. Go to Xploder's site and watch the video on how to reassign saves from different regions properly.
09-30-2012, 04:23 PM #69
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Tate View Post

thanks in advance

That's weird.. what I did was I took the kills save and copied over the files - Thumbs.db, SWTFU.BIN and PARAM.PFD and replaced it in my own saves then in Xploder I loaded my save and copied it over to the game saves section and then moved it back to my USB and replaced it. Works for me if this makes sense lol
10-01-2012, 12:08 AM #70
Gotham_Shadow
Thread has been updated which now includes a video on how to change regions for the noobies that don't know what they are doing.
10-01-2012, 04:48 AM #71
Thanks for the help guys. Ya that message about corruption threw me off. I got it now!!
10-22-2012, 10:46 PM #72
thank you very much!
10-23-2012, 01:02 AM #73
shakka26
NextGenUpdate Elite
Good job thanks gotham shadow for the hard work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo