09-12-2012, 09:13 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title say, but I haven't tried out cuz I dont own xploder and i wanted to be good in the community so I uploaded my save.

You must login or register to view this content. .

Confirmed this save will give you 100% of the trophies in 10- 15 mins

- just play the first hole on britannia to unlock the trophy for each course, all objectives done, collect 5 crates, 20 gold coins

- now on the character select screen press square and buy a new style golf ball

- get a hole in 1, birdie, eagle and albatross on a course

- play skill challenge, keep ups and hit 3 different bats

- finally play a hot seat game to get the last trophy for 100%

Thanks!
Last edited by ShinigamiUzi ; 09-17-2012 at 02:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to ShinigamiUzi for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, C-J, Carramrod235, Grumpy Old Men, LibertyCity1983, malachit75, mark1, Platina, ps3re, saucisse, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, xSOADx
12-29-2013, 02:59 AM #29
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
How did you unlock the trophy to buy inventar? If i go to customise theres already everything bought, i tried to change everything but the trophy wont pop

i cant remember exactly as its been a LONG time since i used the save but i think theres 1 item left to buy but i cant remember what it was sorry, make to check all the clubs, balls etc and costumes, other than that i cant think of what else it could be sorry mate
12-29-2013, 09:17 AM #30
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Fallen View Post
i cant remember exactly as its been a LONG time since i used the save but i think theres 1 item left to buy but i cant remember what it was sorry, make to check all the clubs, balls etc and costumes, other than that i cant think of what else it could be sorry mate

i checked everthing, theres everything already bought, so i started a new game as you need only buy 1, (i thought all) and played until i got enough money

For everyone else who need the Retail Therapy, download my save, go to customisation and buy the putter for 500 coins

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

boredslappy, Grumpy Old Men, The_Fallen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo