09-26-2012, 02:15 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

--------- // ---------

1 - You must login or register to view this content. is the first save, use xploder to convert all.

Load Carrer and go to Transfers, choose the third option (if Im not mistaken) and scroll thill you see "Rui Patricio", click on it and click confirm for a trophy.
Go to "Skill Games" and beat end the FK challenge once(does'nt matter the score).

So if everything goes well you should win:

Bronzed
Skill Legend
Road to Mastery
Wheeling and Dealing

2 - This is for international takeover, just go on carrer and accept the new zealand invite.

3 - This helps for Master NEgotiator and Way with Words

4 - If Im not mistaken on this you are Messi, so if it's right, try to do 3 assists and some goals with Messi and at the end you will win the 2 Objective trophies. Sim 1 month or so and you will be called to a National team.

5 - Accept the loan transfer from Middlesbrough

You must login or register to view this content.[/B]

--------- // ---------

[Sorry for the huge off topic but, huge thanks to btwo5 for helping me boost the Cup and get the platinum!]

--------- // ---------

To help people on the online cup I made a guide that you find on post number 86 on page 9.
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 01-19-2013 at 09:10 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Red, ♦FIFA BOSS♦, 19willy74, Alpenjodel61, andygee1987, BASIA2001, bigburt82, bilaljalook, Brokkoli182, Buccane, Caliber001, Cooler, corezex., Defeat, Drekal, Flappy Bird, flavio91, hammy2009, Hickey, iamdadutchpride, iiReFuZee, jackisback2, JDavies-Bunting, jhonatan garcia, johnnyla, Jom Jom, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, luislaperica, Lukastim80, Malark5, Meeno MacTavish, mezo-aj, mithosyggdrasil, TheChosenOne, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Netweb, Nicolito_S, One Industries, ps3re, RockNRollMAFIA, scarfac, selvin santos, shakka26, simmo_316, Smexeh, storm2502, SwordspiTTer, Tati881, tim20000, unostar, wakawaka21, Xehanort, xSOADx
10-07-2012, 04:52 PM #65
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
ok.

IT was to test, it seems it doesn't work.

Legit.. best position its CAM, try to pass a lot.

Yeah thanks for the reply but i done it today. It was quite easy
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM #66
right i tried a few days ago to use xploder to clone my vp and give to a few club mates and it didnt fully work, they got my traits but 0 accomplishments. i did it last year on f12 and it workd no problem, i gave up trying but today some guy messaged me and asked for my vp and he would use his xploder and clone it gave me a copy so i can use on 2 accounts, i called him a liar and argued all day with him about how it couldnt be done. i finally cracked knowing he was going to give me anything bk i gave him the file. i checked his vp before hand to see wat his overall was and he was only on like 12 percent. my vp is near done so 10 mins later i checked his stats and he had done it, his vp is now exact same as mine name and all, so yes somehow there is a way to clone completely i just dont know how to do it, its actually wrecking my head as ive tried every way i can possible think of with the xploder.....i will give my vp to who ever else has cracked this and tells me how to do it, my vp is a 92 cam or 91 striker......this is 100% a way of cloning vps exactly... i can only half do it atm so wat ever the trick to it is..share
10-08-2012, 08:34 AM #67
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Darryl
right i tried a few days ago to use xploder to clone my vp and give to a few club mates and it didnt fully work, they got my traits but 0 accomplishments. i did it last year on f12 and it workd no problem, i gave up trying but today some guy messaged me and asked for my vp and he would use his xploder and clone it gave me a copy so i can use on 2 accounts, i called him a liar and argued all day with him about how it couldnt be done. i finally cracked knowing he was going to give me anything bk i gave him the file. i checked his vp before hand to see wat his overall was and he was only on like 12 percent. my vp is near done so 10 mins later i checked his stats and he had done it, his vp is now exact same as mine name and all, so yes somehow there is a way to clone completely i just dont know how to do it, its actually wrecking my head as ive tried every way i can possible think of with the xploder.....i will give my vp to who ever else has cracked this and tells me how to do it, my vp is a 92 cam or 91 striker......this is 100% a way of cloning vps exactly... i can only half do it atm so wat ever the trick to it is..share

upload your save pal, ill have a play around when i get bored see if i can figure it out
10-08-2012, 10:23 AM #68
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by ady View Post
upload your save pal, ill have a play around when i get bored see if i can figure it out

save for vp wont work..

Originally posted by Darryl

What? xD
10-08-2012, 02:20 PM #69
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
save for vp wont work..

What? xD

he basically saying that someone got his vp onto their account, duno if its possible but i guess there must be some way of doing it right?
10-08-2012, 03:51 PM #70
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by ady View Post
he basically saying that someone got his vp onto their account, duno if its possible but i guess there must be some way of doing it right?

maybe with fake save on in the cfw rebug option...
10-08-2012, 04:37 PM #71
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
maybe with fake save on in the cfw rebug option...

It suppose to be online only so I don't understand :/
10-08-2012, 05:26 PM #72
more help from big jonny, fair play to ya dude

The following user thanked lukewhittall for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
10-09-2012, 04:44 PM #73
thanks, anyone working on more saves?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo