10-04-2012, 08:06 PM #1
Akuto
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's most of my saves that I hope will help others on the road to platinum. This thread will be full of untested saves (as I never have time nor space to play again on another account), and some checkpoint saves as well. The idea of this thread is in hopes that the community will be willing to help me out with some of my saves to turn them into full 100% saves. It'll be in three categories:
UNTESTED, CHECKPOINTS & TESTED (Untested will be move to tested once tested, and Checkpoints remain in section since they're checkpoints).

A major thanks goes out to all of NGU with helping me with certain game saves, and to all members that will be helping me out in the future as well. This thread is my thanks also. I'll try to update as much as possible.

NOTE: Saves that state *CFW ONLY* do work as OFW saves if resigned on Xploder (Don't know about other save resigners). I'll leave it CFW ONLY for those who don't have Xploder.

UNTESTED:

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon [BLES01392]: You must login or register to view this content.
100% save. Let me know if the online portion trophies unlock. Please give thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for making this into a Platinum save.

Arkedo Series - 01 Jump! [NPEB00598]: You must login or register to view this content.
100% save. Let me know what you get.

Auditorium HD [NPUB30245]: You must login or register to view this content.

Backbreaker: Vengeance [NPEB00592]: You must login or register to view this content.
100% Save. Let me know what you get.

Bionic Commando Rearmed [NPEB00022]: You must login or register to view this content.
This isn't completely done. I'm hoping someone could continue my file, and possibly 100% it, so it can be tested on other accounts. It's on the final area on super hard. All areas except area 8 (no shin guards :() are completed. Only 5 challenges left in challenge mode. I could get this 100%, but would take a lot of time, and patience (which I never have).

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 [NPUB30 131]: You must login or register to view this content.
This is a 100% save. Let me know what you get from it.

Capcom Arcade Cabinet [NPUB30769]: You must login or register to view this content.
89% All DLC save. I doubt this will unlock anything else besides the gallery & hourly trophies. Let me know what you get.

Castle of Illusion HD [NPUB31099]: You must login or register to view this content.
100% Save. *CFW ONLY* Let me know what you get.

Chaos Code [NPHB00525]: You must login or register to view this content.

Crescent Pale Mist [NPUA30032]: You must login or register to view this content.

Darkstalkers: Resurrection [NPUB30666]: You must login or register to view this content.
52% save. *CFW ONLY* I put an info text file in the folder to let you know what's what.

Invincible Knight [NPHB00499]: You must login or register to view this content.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle [NPJB00331]: You must login or register to view this content.

Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra [NPJB00379]: You must login or register to view this content.
100% Save. *CFW ONLY*Let me know what you get.

Legasista [NPUB30860]: You must login or register to view this content.

Moon Diver [NPUB30345]: You must login or register to view this content.

Resonance of Fate [BLUS30484]: You must login or register to view this content.
This is a platinum save. Not fully tested, but I know that it could unlock the chapter trophies, and probably some more. The save should either be on the final area, or new game plus. Test it out, and let me know what you get.

Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype [NPUB30105]: You must login or register to view this content.
Soldner-X 2: The Last Chapter [NPUB30105]: You must login or register to view this content.
Final Prototype = 100% save. Let me know what you get.
The Last Chapter = 100% save as well.

Under Defeat HD [BLJM60448]: You must login or register to view this content.
This is a 100% save. Let me know if you get anything.

CHECKPOINT SAVES:

Bionic Commando [BLUS30255]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you "The Collector" & "End Game".

The Collector = I don't know if it'll really activate, but that was the purpose of this save when I was playing. All collectables acquired. Just end the game. Hope it works.

End Game = Just end the game.

**The save is on normal, but might get more since this is a 100% save.

Binary Domain [BLES01211]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Survivor, Data Retrieval Complete, Faye: Max Trust, Shop Master & Skill Master

Survivor = On final checkpoint on No Mercy. Just save your Shock Burst for his final weapon, as well as the rocket launcher to finish him off quickly.

Data Retrieval Complete = On Chapter 2-4; when battling the Iron Raptor. Just climb the two ladders to the top of the tower. It's by a bunch of cans.

(Thanks to TrolliModz for testing for these):
Faye:Max Trust = Just help her 2 or 3 Times and do Headshots and u got it = Easy.

Shop Master = Just go to one shopping Terminal.

Skill Master = Trophy pop if u continue Campaign.

Bloodrayne [NPUB30377]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Skulltastic, Survived to Sunrise & Collateral.

Skulltastic = Chapter 2 during the part where you there's two paths to climb. Go on the right side climbing the far right wall until you find a hidden path in the wall.

Collateral = Play chapter 3 & kill the enemies with the spikes only. You'll need about 10+ I think, but that stage you can land 50+ collateral kills.

Survived to Sunrise = Replay last mission (thanks to chaosx6 for testing)

D&Awesome face Chronicles of Mystara [NPUB31127]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you: Scavenger, & probably others.

E.X. Troopers [BLJM60528]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Complete Episode 5, Max Level Bren, 50,000 Pts & Fully Upgrade Bren, Get all Guns, Get all BGM, All friends, Max Happy all friends, All avatars, Max level characters, Complete 5 battle requests, Max Guns, All Clothes.

Megaman 10 [NPUB30114]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Whomp Wily, Blue Bomber, Superhero, Headbanging, Destroyer, World Warrior, Trusty Sidearm, No Coffee Break, Tenacious, Invincible & Mr.Perfect. **CFW ONLY**

**I'm kind of ify stating that it will unlock "Destroyer" since I should have went over 1000 kills, and I didn't put "Hard Rock", because I don't know if it will activate just for loading the save. I put more detailed instructions on how this save set works in the rar file**

Realms of Ancient War [NPUB30793]: You must login or register to view this content.
This will get you Eternal Hero trophy.

Eternal Hero = Use save number 3 (The Rogue save). It's on the final stage. Just end it.

**This save set can snag you a complete 100%, but only the 3rd save can get you Critical Hit, since the other classes can't do physical damage of over 2500. So just play with that one.

Rocket Knight [NPUB30123]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Devotindos Defiler, Legendary Possum, Redoubtable Runner & Spark Dog Millionaire

Devotindos Defiler = Well this trophy sort of glitched for me, as this trophy is activated for ending the game in one sitting without quitting. I had it on the final checkpoint. Reloaded the game, and when I ended it, it popped up. Hope it works for you.

Redoubtable Runner & Spark Dog Millionaire = Part of normal mode checkpoint. Should also pop up.

Legendary Possum = On final checkpoint. Just focus, and do your best.

Sacred Citadel w/ DLC [NPEB01212]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you: Legendary Hero, Gotta learn them all, Gold Medalist, Clean Hands & Mutual benefit

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II [BLUS30534]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Jedi Grand Master, and all challenge trophies. *CFW ONLY*

Jedi Grand Master = On final battle with Vader. Win to get all difficulty trophies.

Challenge trophies = Just get a bronze on any challenge, and all trophies pop up.
(Thanks to Gotham_Shadow for testing both)

The Revenge of Shinobi [NPJB00090]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you For Naoko. For Peace. Shinobi Forever!, Shinobi Watches, Brawn Over Ninjutsu & Beautiful Assassin. *CFW ONLY*

I just put the more important trophies on this save. It is possible though to get some others like: Activate all ninjutsu, Shoot XXX shurikens, etc, etc...

Wonderboy in Monsterland [NPJB00132]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Lost and Found, Who defeated me?, Gold in the Clouds, Music Maker, Ghost Slayer, You are O.K., You have become really sturdy!, You are a True Hero & Congratulations!

Wonderboy in Monster World [NPJB00091]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you Congratulations!, A Rare Find, With All One's Heart, The Legendary Wonder Boy & Wizard trophies.

Zack Zero [NPEB00852]: You must login or register to view this content.
This gets you I feel the power, Nothing can stop me & Archaeologist trophies.

I feel the power = Just load the checkpoint & kill the monsters in the cave to reach level 20.

Nothing can Stop me = Final boss checkpoint. Beat the boss to get this one.

Archaeologist = Just go to level select and play the lava stage. Get all treasures in stage and trophy will pop up.

**Both saves have all the other trophy requirements like kill XXX amount of enemies with all abilities, etc, etc.

TESTED:

Blazblue: Continuum Shift: 1st Set: You must login or register to view this content.
Blazblue: Continuum Shift: 2nd Set: You must login or register to view this content.
Tested by Keybladez3. Big thanks to him on the 100 challenges complete. Be sure to give him rep if it helped you.

1st Set = Use this save for getting the Gengis Khan trophy. It's already on Legion on Hard. Just defeat the B rank team.

2nd Set = Use this to get the 100 challenge trophy. Just complete any challenge.

**The 2nd set is pretty much an all offline save, so use that one to unlock the majority of trophies.

Namco Museum Essentials [NPUB30086]: You must login or register to view this content.
Namco Museum Essentials [NPEB00104]: You must login or register to view this content.
Big thanks to Lava303 for testing US save. Instant 100% Also huge thanks to Dannyman for contributing EUR ver. save.
Dannyman: "You don't even need to resign it anymore, it will work on any account, just drag&drop the save to the usb stick and get an instant 100%!"

Renegade Ops [NPEB00446]: You must login or register to view this content.
Tested by Mazeltov. Big thanks man.

Unlockable trophies on version 1.00:
Complete Chapter 9 in Casual Difficulty and you get: To hell and Back, Tough stuff & The Daily Grind trophies.

Unlockable trophies on update patch 1.02:
Complete chapter 9 in Casual Difficulty and you get: To hell and Back trophy.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Endor DLC [BLUS30534]: You must login or register to view this content.
100% save. I know this should work like my previous SWFU2 save, and should score you most of the trophies EXCEPT the holocron trophy, since I got them all.
Last edited by Akuto ; 02-23-2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Bionic Commando re-upload.

The following 53 users say thank you to Akuto for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, bejekas, belga, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, Bumcleaver, CalicoWomack, canikoblivan, Cien, Dannyman, eagle120, EagleEye80, El_Mono_Loco, Ember2012, enishi17, First Blood, ForeverBailey, frozenking, gm182, Grumpy Old Men, GYNOUGH, Im A Stig, isigo, Lemons, Liongooder, mark1, MasterChieff, MdMaynard, mithosyggdrasil, p311, PC_, popteodor, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, scuppanet2, setsae, shadysmith, SHAkA, simmo_316, slyjak, stockinguh, SuperFist1, The_Immortal_One, TheForce, Uncle Ted, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, WillDemon, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xSOADx, yukina_yue
12-15-2012, 04:35 AM #29
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Akuto View Post
New saves added:
Untested: Space Invaders Infinity Gene & Crescent Pale Mist 100% saves!!

**I never mashed Square & Triangle so much in a game before (Crescent Pale Mist). Glad it's done though. I also threw in Space Invaders. Had that a long time back, and decided to throw it in as well.**

there was a 100% pale mist save on ngu from before!
did you do a search to find it, couldve saved you some time.
still ur saves are great keep it up!
12-15-2012, 04:45 AM #30
Akuto
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GoDzGaRdEn View Post
there was a 100% pale mist save on ngu from before!
did you do a search to find it, couldve saved you some time.
still ur saves are great keep it up!

Yea I checked & found it yesterday, but I was about 50% in already, so I just kept going.
12-15-2012, 05:12 AM #31
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
Yea I checked & found it yesterday, but I was about 50% in already, so I just kept going.

cool what will you be working on next?
12-15-2012, 05:33 AM #32
Akuto
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GoDzGaRdEn View Post
cool what will you be working on next?

I jumped back on Ace Combat: AH again. Trying to buy all skills then attempt getting A ranks. I've been playing Bloodrayne here and there. I got two A's & B's. Everything else is C's & F's lol. I've been thinking of getting Medal of Honor Frontline again, and make a checkpoint save for everyone on hard. I also am trying to get my MM10 & Final Fight Double Impact saves back.

Edit: Oh yea. I'm also playing Retro/Grade. I beat the game on xtreme. All I need now is to do one last challenge to have all challenges complete, and beat 8 stages with an S rank on xtreme. Trophies stack, so I didn't even bother playing any other difficulty.

Edit again: & Malicious!! I got 71% so far. I just need 10,000 enemies, 100 chaines, and all S rank trophies.
Last edited by Akuto ; 12-15-2012 at 05:38 AM.

The following user thanked Akuto for this useful post:

GoDzGaRdEn
12-15-2012, 05:36 AM #33
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!
I jumped back on Ace Combat: AH again. Trying to buy all skills then attempt getting A ranks. I've been playing Bloodrayne here and there. I got two A's & B's. Everything else is C's & F's lol. I've been thinking of getting Medal of Honor Frontline again, and make a checkpoint save for everyone on hard. I also am trying to get my MM10 & Final Fight Double Impact saves back.

damn if i had to say what you should get its frontline people on here have been waiting for a hard save on that game forever and youd get a ton of rep.
ace combat would be sweet no one here has posted it yet and bloodrayne you have to be a god to do that game.
12-16-2012, 09:23 AM #34
Renegade Ops [NPEB00446]
If you not have path 1.02
Complete Chapter 9 in Casual Difficulty and you have Trophy

To hell and Back
Tough stuff
The Daily Grind

If you have path 1.02 and complete chapter 9 in Casual Difficulty and you have only To hell and Back trophy

Do yoy play Alien zombie mega death ?
Last edited by Mazeltov ; 12-16-2012 at 04:39 PM.

The following user thanked Mazeltov for this useful post:

Akuto
12-16-2012, 08:43 PM #35
mark1
I defeated!
New save added:
Checkpoint: Star Wars: Force Unleashed II (no dlc) save

Is there any chance you could finish the DLC on unleashed difficulty?
Its the only trophy I have left for 100%. If not its OK, and thanks for the excellent saves so far.
12-17-2012, 03:42 AM #36
Akuto
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post
Renegade Ops [NPEB00446]
If you not have path 1.02
Complete Chapter 9 in Casual Difficulty and you have Trophy

To hell and Back
Tough stuff
The Daily Grind

If you have path 1.02 and complete chapter 9 in Casual Difficulty and you have only To hell and Back trophy

Do yoy play Alien zombie mega death ?

Thanks so much for testing. +rep given. Never played it, but I checked it out. Is the game hard?

Originally posted by mark1 View Post
Is there any chance you could finish the DLC on unleashed difficulty?
Its the only trophy I have left for 100%. If not its OK, and thanks for the excellent saves so far.

I finished the dlc a few days after I released the SW:FU2 save. I figured nobody would really need it since it was really easy, but sure. I'll upload it in a few. It won't be a checkpoint save as I had already ended it on unleashed, and it won't get you the holocron trophy either.

EDIT: The Star Wars: FU2 DLC save is in the tested section.
Last edited by Akuto ; 12-17-2012 at 04:27 AM.

The following user thanked Akuto for this useful post:

mark1
12-17-2012, 04:13 AM #37
GoDzGaRdEn
Error… Cat invasion!

Edit: Oh yea. I'm also playing Retro/Grade. I beat the game on xtreme. All I need now is to do one last challenge to have all challenges complete, and beat 8 stages with an S rank on xtreme. Trophies stack, so I didn't even bother playing any other difficulty.

Edit again: & Malicious!! I got 71% so far. I just need 10,000 enemies, 100 chaines, and all S rank trophies.

can you make separate saves for retrograde before you complete all challenges in case we cannot get all challenges if you completed all already?

and are you working on ace combat how many s rank you got?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo