10-16-2012, 08:12 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This a blank save of Resident Evil 5 with Max points and max Money, i havent played or unlocked anything on this save. This save works for both, Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (Modded it with Game Genie)

Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-11-2013 at 08:15 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

BigTrain, bilaljalook, Devil, Edsta, GJx, kapitano999, mikesean, muce75, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PounDJo0DoGz0r, reptil-1997, ryohayabusa, TheForce
10-16-2012, 10:05 AM #2
good job

thanks Upside Down Happy
10-16-2012, 10:13 AM #3
Is there Platinum Save Set anywhere?
10-16-2012, 06:03 PM #4
Edsta
Haxor!
Thanks for the save.
10-16-2012, 10:19 PM #5
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Awesome release. Thanks. I've had Game Genie since it came out but was dissatisfied with the game selection. I'll have to check it out now that there seems to be more games supported.
10-16-2012, 10:52 PM #6
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Awesome release. Thanks. I've had Game Genie since it came out but was dissatisfied with the game selection. I'll have to check it out now that there seems to be more games supported.

Yeah, there weren't many games at first, but they are starting to support some good ones now (new releases as well). Even if the mods they give you are not enough, you can try to make your own mods (for almost anything) but does require some good knowledge of hacking to do so.

The following 2 users say thank you to ps3re for this useful post:

crischevelle572, PounDJo0DoGz0r
10-16-2012, 11:11 PM #7
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
Yeah, there weren't many games at first, but they are starting to support some good ones now (new releases as well). Even if the mods they give you are not enough, you can try to make your own mods (for almost anything) but does require some good knowledge of hacking to do so.

Cool about so many more games supported now! I just checked it and I am impressed.

Unfortunately my extent of hacking knowledge doesn't go beyond coding an AOL 2.5 IM punter in Visual Basic 3.0 about 15 maybe more years ago! I have learned quite a bit how this stuff works by doing the CFW trophy hacks on my 3.55, and basic region swapping in hex editors. I'm definitely paying attention though. Hopefully I'll recognize a pattern and be able to release my own custom modded save or better yet a new game to instant plat for CFW.

Sorry to derail your thread soad. But hey, traffic is good!
10-25-2012, 06:15 PM #8
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by zakgod101
So I can still earn all trophies with this?

Yes, its like a new game just that u got max points and money Winky Winky
11-10-2012, 08:49 AM #9
Default Avatar
Zakenz
I just attempted to use this save and it seems like the ps3 is "ignoring" the save.
It tells me I need a version 2 save which it says this is when I view it in saved data utility.

Can you tell me what the problem might be?
11-12-2012, 04:31 AM #10
Evan Tate
Save Point
for some reason when i play re5 gold edtion it doesnt detect it help me please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo