10-24-2012, 07:18 AM #1
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New Thread Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by King Kazma ; 10-29-2012 at 08:37 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to King Kazma for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, ajxizzle, Creepzoid 0___0, floyd1369, Gian_, Glaucoma, GodlyBeAsT95, Gotham_Shadow, hack73, Hanswurst124, jakez777, JAMIEEE3, JordanElliott94, kMaan, KoS_Riitalo, mark1, mazdafreak, mosiko6, neonzeroshift, Jango, pepino, PS4-USA, rangsri, ResistTheSun, rockym56, scene43, Sir-TadPole, skruff, Uncrwnd KNG, Undeaven, voidx, volcomstx3600, xdarkkenny, YourMajesty514, yzaasn
10-25-2012, 02:48 PM #56
elijwu
Haxor!
Originally posted by God View Post
lol Masterminds all you guys did was take all the stuff from this thread :You must login or register to view this content.
and put it into a glitched vault and added a few of your own things..when you could of just added the stuff to that thread. now we have 10 legendary save threads on NGU with all the same crap that originated from
ME and
zb4
inick1
fake333
ikeelyouhaha
YourMajesty514
XxCOD5DEVILxX
Alberto Colon

FYI....
I got 0 items from you or your post. I do not have xploder. I got all my orange stuff (somewhere around 325 items) from individual people, duping & trading.
I am sorry you feel you were ripped off.

I was going to update my post and file with the white skins I have picked up last night along with over 50 new items including 2 different corrosive infinitys but it seems they are not wanted, and Im sure you already have them.
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM #57
White skins? Fancy.. post them sir. Is this updated save going to be in another character? I don't have gaige at this moment. Great work though.. convenient having them all in one save.
10-25-2012, 02:56 PM #58
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
Originally posted by elijwu View Post
FYI....
I got 0 items from you or your post. I do not have xploder. I got all my orange stuff (somewhere around 325 items) from individual people, duping & trading.

I was going to update my post and file with the white skins I have picked up last night along with over 50 new items including 2 different corrosive infinitys but it seems they are not wanted, and Im sure you already have them.

I do! any chance you can put the items on a different save as i am adding your items into my save, i hope you don't mind

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by Absolute
Aww man...There's any chance to make a save for PC with the legendary soldier class mod?
btw thanks for your patience!

No Problem and i'm pretty sure you can mod your saves using this video for tutorial , links for programs are in the description.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by ohhello View Post
White skins? Fancy.. post them sir. Is this updated save going to be in another character? I don't have gaige at this moment. Great work though.. convenient having them all in one save.

you can check out my save it has all of his items inside as well, including mine.
Last edited by King Kazma ; 10-25-2012 at 03:00 PM.
10-25-2012, 03:00 PM #59
The gunzerker save from yesterday right? Because the new one is Gaige again.. or am I overlooking your save?
10-25-2012, 03:04 PM #60
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
Originally posted by ohhello View Post
The gunzerker save from yesterday right? Because the new one is Gaige again.. or am I overlooking your save?

the character should be my gunzerker just with new guns for the EU Save, for the US version it will come up as gaige but it's a gunzerker.
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM #61
I wouldn't do great job creating a modded save but if you could help me that would be nice.Thanks!
10-25-2012, 03:11 PM #62
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
Originally posted by Absolute
I wouldn't do great job creating a modded save but if you could help me that would be nice.Thanks!

i can't do much until Saturday as i am filled with college work atm but if you still want me to help you on Saturday i'll be happy to help.
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM #63
Originally posted by elijwu View Post
FYI....

I don't see were you not having xploder or cfw effects anything i was trying to point out.
He stated as him being the Mastermind of the weapon save when we have so many weapon threads instead of adding there saves to the other post there making new ones with pretty much the same stuff.
and i don't feel ripped offi'm glad my stuff is being used but i'm annoyed i keep seeing these threads when they have nothing to do with
"Playstation 3 Trophy Exploits, Hacks and Guides"

AND FYI its kinda odd seeing the same heads floating around that were from my thread and no new ones like lovely corpse and kawaii killer
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM #64
Originally posted by remy100sam View Post
i can't do much until Saturday as i am filled with college work atm but if you still want me to help you on Saturday i'll be happy to help.

Ok,I shall wait until Saturday then.Thank you for the help and good luck with the college! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo