11-21-2012, 08:19 AM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

X-Factor Platinum Save

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

*NOTE* Must have 2 microphones to platinum the game!

About The Game

Perform in groups or on your own and face the judges!
Sing with your friends and family in party mode
28 tracks from famous artists including Lady Gaga, U2, Pixie Lott and more...
Getting your outfit right is key to your success. Dress to impress in Rock, Pop, Diva and Musical Hero themed shows
From auditions through to the live shows, experience the X-Factor like never before
Listen as the audience react to your performance, cheering you on or booing you off the stage
Compatible with USB, Logitech microphones, Singstar microphones
Unlock new outfits and songs as you progress through your X-Factor experience

What The Save Unlocks

Play 1 song in Party/Solo Mode etc to achieve:

You must login or register to view this content. Solo You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Solo mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Duo You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Duet mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Battle You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Battle mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Competition You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Competition mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Addict You must login or register to view this content.
Sing at least 2 hours.

You must login or register to view this content. Crazy Night You must login or register to view this content.
Sing at least 3 hours.

You must login or register to view this content. Keen Music Lover You must login or register to view this content.
Sing 50 songs.

You must login or register to view this content. Warm-Up Artist You must login or register to view this content.
Sing 100 songs.

By doing 1 song in each of the 4 modes (Solo, Duo, Battle & Competition), you should also unlock with a breeze:

You must login or register to view this content. Bronze Disc You must login or register to view this content.
Get a minimum of 6 000 points.

You must login or register to view this content. Silver Disc You must login or register to view this content.
Get a minimum of 10 000 points.

You must login or register to view this content. Gold Disc You must login or register to view this content.
Get a minimum of 15 000 points.

Now there is 3 easy trophies left to be unlocked:

You must login or register to view this content. Fashion Victim You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
To get this, you must have unlocked all the clothing items & hair styles for both male & female characters (requires you to beat the game on Star & Superstar with both genders). Once you have unlocked everything (no locked images left), select to play in either Solo or Duet in "Party Mode" and then at the song selection screen, press You must login or register to view this content.to customize your character. Select either male of female and then any contestant. After you've done that, hit You must login or register to view this content.again on their "profile-like" page to customize their outfits. Go through each custom item (hair, torso, leg items) and press You must login or register to view this content. on them to select them, then move to the next one. If an item has more than one color available (it will say "You must login or register to view this content. Change the colour" at the top of the screen), make sure you scroll through each available color for that item before moving on. Once you have pressed You must login or register to view this content. to "wear" every item for whichever gender you choose, back out to the song selection menu and repeat the process with the opposite gender. Once you run through all of the items and have worn them (with their color variations), the trophy will unlock for you!

Credits: PS3T

You must login or register to view this content. Jack-of-All-Trades You must login or register to view this content.
Just play each song downwards on the songlist in Solo mode. Should unlock between 90 - 120 minutes if you keep on going.

You must login or register to view this content. Harmony You must login or register to view this content.
Just play each song downwards on the songlist in Duet mode. Should unlock between 90 - 120 minutes if you keep on going.

More Info

To get the remaining trophies, you should delete the save, and start from scratch. Go through both campaigns, Star & Superstar.
During this you should swap by doing Guardian Angel and Piece of Cake... Trust me, it's a very easy game. You could get top score by making fart noises with your mouth or behind.

The gold trophy "Grand Slam" should unlock upon beating your second campaign. :whistle:

I hope this save can save some time for you, and aid those with less patience than others Winky Winky
Feel free to ask me questions or ask for tips in the thread or PM on how to do some of them. If there are any mistakes, let me know.

The following 9 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

19willy74, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, demon_eye, malachit75, ps3re, rieks, shanieta, simmo_316
11-21-2012, 08:39 AM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
let me know.

11-21-2012, 08:42 AM #3
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!

X-Factor Platinum Save

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

*NOTE* Must have 2 microphones to platinum the game!

About The Game

Perform in groups or on your own and face the judges!
Sing with your friends and family in party mode
28 tracks from famous artists including Lady Gaga, U2, Pixie Lott and more...
Getting your outfit right is key to your success. Dress to impress in Rock, Pop, Diva and Musical Hero themed shows
From auditions through to the live shows, experience the X-Factor like never before
Listen as the audience react to your performance, cheering you on or booing you off the stage
Compatible with USB, Logitech microphones, Singstar microphones
Unlock new outfits and songs as you progress through your X-Factor experience

What The Save Unlocks

Play 1 song in Party/Solo Mode etc to achieve:

You must login or register to view this content. Solo You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Solo mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Duo You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Duet mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Battle You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Battle mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Competition You must login or register to view this content.
Perform 1 song in Competition mode.

You must login or register to view this content. Addict You must login or register to view this content.
Sing at least 2 hours.

You must login or register to view this content. Crazy Night You must login or register to view this content.
Sing at least 3 hours.

You must login or register to view this content. Keen Music Lover You must login or register to view this content.
Sing 50 songs.

You must login or register to view this content. Warm-Up Artist You must login or register to view this content.
Sing 100 songs.

By doing 1 song in each of the 4 modes (Solo, Duo, Battle & Competition), you should also unlock with a breeze:

You must login or register to view this content. Bronze Disc You must login or register to view this content.
Get a minimum of 6 000 points.

You must login or register to view this content. Silver Disc You must login or register to view this content.
Get a minimum of 10 000 points.

You must login or register to view this content. Gold Disc You must login or register to view this content.
Get a minimum of 15 000 points.

Now there is 3 easy trophies left to be unlocked:

You must login or register to view this content. Fashion Victim You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Jack-of-All-Trades You must login or register to view this content.
Just play each song downwards on the songlist in Solo mode. Should unlock between 90 - 120 minutes if you keep on going.

You must login or register to view this content. Harmony You must login or register to view this content.
Just play each song downwards on the songlist in Duet mode. Should unlock between 90 - 120 minutes if you keep on going.

More Info

To get the remaining trophies, you should delete the save, and start from scratch. Go through both campaigns, Star & Superstar.
During this you should swap by doing Guardian Angel and Piece of Cake... Trust me, it's a very easy game. You could get top score by making fart noises with your mouth or behind.

The gold trophy "Grand Slam" should unlock upon beating your second campaign. :whistle:

I hope this save can save some time for you, and aid those with less patience than others Winky Winky
Feel free to ask me questions or ask for tips in the thread or PM on how to do some of them. If there are any mistakes, let me know.

theres something special between you and music games :p ,anyway good job Smile
11-21-2012, 12:06 PM #4
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
theres something special between you and music games :p ,anyway good job Smile

maby we got a famous stars in undercover :P:P:P:P
11-21-2012, 12:08 PM #5
bilaljalook
Originally posted by beats View Post
maby we got a famous stars in undercover :P:P:P:P

he should represent NGU when he go to sing in X factor :p
11-21-2012, 12:22 PM #6
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
he should represent NGU when he go to sing in X factor :p

Humming gangnam style Smile
11-21-2012, 12:40 PM #7
bilaljalook
Humming gangnam style Smile

that would be aweomse and i can be you dancer XD
12-14-2012, 04:52 PM #8
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!

did you have to use CFW to unlock your save?
i cannot copy mine to usb???
12-14-2012, 06:10 PM #9
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
did you have to use CFW to unlock your save?
i cannot copy mine to usb???

Yes I used cfw to copy it out Smile

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

clitwub
12-14-2012, 06:17 PM #10
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Yes I used cfw to copy it out Smile

:( cheers for the update, looks like ill have to do this legit now :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.