12-06-2012, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since as far as I the last time I came to this site looking for saves for this game I couldn't find any the game is easy to Platinum don't get me wrong but I was lazy and already fucked up a lot on my 1st playthru and didn't want to do a full 2nd but I man'd up and playthru thru the game and beat it a second time in about 2 hours and 40 minutes.

So if you know what you have to do to get this Platinum you know you have to play on Hard Mode well with this save you can play the game on Normal if you want. Because the only reason you have to play on Hard Mode honestly is for the Overall ranking at the end of the game. In this save I provide 3/4 saves that'll help you get about 4 trophies
(I suggest you play on Normal mode first and get every other trophy in that playthru that is not listed below before using this save)

*Save 1 Allows you to obtain - Damage Control and Good Samaritan (Which I think is the most annoying trophy in the game just finish up the final Rescue Mission to obtain and Good Samaritan if you have not obtained that already)

*Save 2 (Don't mind save 2 as it's from my horrible 1st playthru)

*Save 3 Allows you to obtain - Valedictorian and Framed maybe (Finish the game with an overall A Ranking) (If you need a B Rank for that trophy just die 5 times and finish the game off and you will get the B Rank trophy also as they don't stack)

*Save 4 Allows you to Obtain - Gun Runner and maybe Weapon Finder also (The Final weapon you have to obtain is the Bounder) Fly Straight ahead into Mountain 1 and stay on the left path with water at the end of the path you will see a dam with an Orange Cube containing Pass_Bounder ascend and look to your top right and you will see the Driver you have to use the Pass Code you just obtain to unlock and get your final weapon which is the Bounder.

Your welcome for saving you a second playthru even though it took me about 2 hours to do my second playthru your welcome for saving you 2 hours i guess.. :whistle:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 37 users say thank you to Seabook for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, Autoesclavo, Bgx, bilaljalook, Bumcleaver, Captain Harlock, Carramrod235, chaoszage, DKmoonDX, frozenking, gowhawx, Herrkulez, Iseppina, jamescarter34, Jom Jom, juhssarah, k-hassaan, khkudhgfjvbk, mikesean, Nathaniel, neoar, Ouvxgjl, Pferd, prototye76, ps3re, Raiki, Sanyi, sergiofox7, SHAkA, SpiritOfTesla, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, tmnt20144, WillDemon, yzaasn, ZadaQ, zaibustor
12-06-2012, 12:40 PM #2
Alpenjodel61
Maggbot timeout!
Thx mate, its really a hard game!
12-06-2012, 02:12 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
thanks for the saves man
12-06-2012, 02:20 PM #4
thanks a lot will come in handy as i intended to get the game tonight
12-06-2012, 03:08 PM #5
flavio91
Are you high?
thanks for the save Smile
12-06-2012, 04:15 PM #6
DarkHikaru
I am error
thankz for the save ^^
12-06-2012, 05:20 PM #7
gxpain23
Bounty hunter
thanks for the save and your work
12-06-2012, 08:57 PM #8
Originally posted by Seabook View Post
Your welcome for saving you a second playthru even though it took me about 2 hours to do my second playthru your welcome for saving you 2 hours i guess..

Great job, I was planning to buy this game soon.

Any chance for saves of part 2? I think the trophies are similar
12-07-2012, 12:23 PM #9
Your a genius you have no idea how i long ive been waiting for thi particular saves i only need 2 trophies for the platinum thank you very much for your hard work.
12-08-2012, 04:23 AM #10
Thank you! I hope you or someone on here can upload a ZOE 2nd Runner save. Some of those trophies are hard and I don't really wanna play a full playthrough to unlock all the orbital frames in versus mode lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo