12-12-2012, 10:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The trophies I will be helping you obtain can save you sometime when it comes to backtracking, collection and a bit (only a bit) of frustration since people have been reporting that this game has a glitch system when it comes to awarding trophies and people having to do extra playthrus because they fucked up.

You must login or register to view this content.

1) The First thing you want to do is Obtain the the trophy "The Egret Has Landed" (Beat the game with a ranking of S) and "It's Over, For Real!" (Defeat Aumaan Anubis) (the second trophy can be acquired if you haven't beaten the story already that is)
Load up Save #4 which should be called AumCore_Anubis and beat the final boss and obtain S Rank Playthru (You have infinite Sub Energy so I suggest using Mummy if your having difficulties keeping heath hold L1 and search for it and Hold Circle to recover health just in case you didn't know) BTW When it ask to save clear data say no for your own sake

2) The Second thing you want to do is Obtain the trophy "Ace of Frames" (Beat the game with a ranking of A) again load up Save #4 but this time die once against the final boss at the continue screen press continue and beat him in the rematch battle. This will get you an A Rank Playthru

3) At the Main Menu Go to Versus Mode 1P Vs CPU and stay at the Orbital Frame Screen to Obtain the Gold trophy "Frame Collector" (Unlock all the frames)

4) At the Main Menu Go to Extra Missions, choose "New Extra Missions" press yes, then Choose Extra Missions again and you will see a selection of Missions at this screen you should be obtaining the Silver Trophy "nEXt Mission" (Find all 20 Ex-Missions)

5) While in Extra Missions if you can Finish the very last mission on that select "Vic Viper" you can obtain the hidden gold trophy "Retro Runner" (Clear Zoradius)

*On a side note*
I apologize in advance but the hardest trophy in the game can not be obtain via the way we do things around here.
The trophy I am referring to is "The Great Rescuer" which requires you to Earn a Ranking of SS at Aumaan Crevasse which is quite bull shit I was doing it myself on my 1st playthru and it took me about 8-10 tries and I was playing on Easy Mode. I can how ever give you some tips in order to obtain this Gold Trophy. Make sure to do this one 2nd Playthru using Jehuty Ver.2 if you go to my saves and load up the very first on called "GAME CLEAR" press on that and it should take you back to the main menu from here you can start a brand new save of your own and start with all of the weapons you get in the game choose Jehuty Ver.2 with all sub weapons and make your way to that mission. This can save you a lot of pain since because you will have Zero Shift which makes things a whole lot easier when you get to the mission make sure to watch this video below study it and combined what this guy says with Zero Shift ability it should make this a lot easier and make sure to hold L1 this allows you to switch sub weapons on the fly while freezing time (Ratchet and Clank or Mass Effect style) from some reason i don't remember them explaining this feature in the tutorial and didn't figure out about this feature until my damn 2nd playthru Sleepy Head but yea I suggest playing the game for the first time on with this Playthru anyway and basically you could Platinum the game in one playthru since all of the other collection trophies are within my saves. Just make sure to not miss any of the trophies during the game that are miss-able but easy and you should have this game Platinum in 1 playthru. Your Welcome and see ya!

Need help on Great Rescuer? Well the watch the video in the link below, breathe it and study it :evil:
Last edited by Seabook ; 12-12-2012 at 10:33 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Seabook for this useful post:

bigbow, bilaljalook, Bumcleaver, chaoszage, DKmoonDX, frozenking, gowhawx, KarbonItami, khkudhgfjvbk, KmartSecurity89, Mr.Monster, prototye76, ps3re, Raiki, SwordspiTTer
12-12-2012, 10:26 AM #2
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by Seabook View Post
The trophies I will be helping you obtain can save you sometime when it comes to backtracking, collection and a bit (only a bit) of frustration since people have been reporting that this game has a glitch system when it comes to awarding trophies and people having to do extra playthrus because they fucked up.

1) The First thing you want to do is Obtain the the trophy "The Egret Has Landed" (Beat the game with a ranking of S) load up Save #4 AumCore_Anubis and beat the final boss and obatin S Rank Playthru (You have inifinite Sub Energy so I suggest using Mummy if your having difficulties keeping heath hold L1 and search for it and Hold Circle to recover health just in case you didn't know) BTW When it ask to save clear data say no for your own sake

2) The Second thing you want to do is Obtain the trophy "Ace of Frames" (Beat the game with a ranking of A) again load up Save #4 but this time die once against the final boss at the continue screen press continue and beat him in the rematch battle. This will get you an A Rank Playthru

3) At the Main Menu Go to Versus Mode 1P Vs CPU and stay at the Obital Frame Screen to Obtain the Gold trophy "Frame Collector" (Unlock all the frames)

4) At the Main Menu Go to Extra Missions, choose "New Extra Missions" press yes, then Choose Extra Missions again and you will see a selection of Missions at this screen you should be obtaining the Silver Trophy "nEXt Mission" (Find all 20 Ex-Missions)

5) While in Extra Missions if you can Finish the very last mission on that select "Vic Viper" you can obtain the hidden gold trophy "Retro Runner" (Clear Zoradius)

*On a side note*
I apologize in advance but the hardest trophy in the game can not be obtain via the way we do things around here.
The trophy I am referring to is "The Great Rescuer" which requires you to Earn a Ranking of SS at Aumaan Crevasse which is quite bull shit I was doing it myself on my 1st playthru and it took me about 8-10 tries and I was playing on Easy Mode. I can how ever give you some tips in order to obtain this Gold Trophy. Make sure to do this one 2nd Playthru using Jehuty Ver.2 if you go to my saves and load up the very first on called "GAME CLEAR" press on that and it should take you back to the main menu from here you can start a brand new save of your own and start with all of the weapons you get in the game choose Jehuty Ver.2 with all sub weapons and make your way to that mission. This can save you a lot of pain since because you will have Zero Shift which makes things a whole lot easier when you get to the mission make sure to watch this video below study it and combined what this guy says with Zero Shift ability it should make this a lot easier and make sure to hold L1 this allows you to switch sub weapons on the fly while freezing time (Ratchet and Clank or Mass Effect style) from some reason i don't remember them explaining this feature in the tutorial and didn't figure out about this feature until my damn 2nd playthru Sleepy Head but yea I suggest playing the game for the first time on with this Playthru anyway and basically you could Platinum the game in one playthru since all of the other collection trophies are within my saves. Just make sure to not miss any of the trophies during the game that are miss-able but easy and you should have this game Platinum in 1 playthru. Your Welcome and see ya!

awesome work ,am planning on getting the game very soon is it really glitchy ? ,it was one of my best games on ps2 i like it very much Winky Winky
12-12-2012, 10:37 AM #3
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
awesome work ,am planning on getting the game very soon is it really glitchy ? ,it was one of my best games on ps2 i like it very much Winky Winky

No those are just rumors and people not playing the game correctly and calling it a glitch when they didn't earn a certain trophy I have not encounter ANY glitches in either the 1st or 2nd game. The game is completely fine and one of the best collections I've ever played
12-12-2012, 10:48 AM #4
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by Seabook View Post
No those are just rumors and people not playing the game correctly and calling it a glitch when they didn't earn a certain trophy I have not encounter ANY glitches in either the 1st or 2nd game. The game is completely fine and one of the best collections I've ever played

glad to hear that Happy
12-12-2012, 11:44 AM #5
Awesome! Thanks for save and also tutorials.
12-12-2012, 04:54 PM #6
Thank you for your hard work, even though I already had platinum Smile
12-18-2012, 05:25 AM #7
You rock man! Thanks for a great save!!!!
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM #8
the great rescuer trophy sure is one of those shitty and stupid trophies that makes u wanna destroy your dualshock in pieces, if someone could upload a save with naked jehuty just at the begin of the battle it would ve great as naked jehuty has unlimited sub energy and would allow you to just span moning missilies infinitely. i'll try to upload my save on my second run with jehuty V2 if i notice that it also helps
12-21-2012, 01:19 AM #9
Does someone has an early save for Silent Assassin, Unhealthy Behavior or Benedict Arnold trophies please?
12-21-2012, 08:14 AM #10
Originally posted by Navy707 View Post
Does someone has an early save for Silent Assassin, Unhealthy Behavior or Benedict Arnold trophies please?

i don't know if you can read but this is the thread for zone of the enders 2 not ACIII

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo