02-06-2013, 02:15 AM #1
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok this is a US region Plat save that i totally forgot i had.

Ive no idea if any trophies pop or if it's of any use at all as im unable to test it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shadymathers ; 02-18-2013 at 01:53 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

abemad12, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, Fileover, Greener04, Grumpy Old Men, GYNOUGH, Hitman 47, joco, john connor 84, mexi001, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, peace_man, pepe26583, Pferd, poetic410, ps3re, reptil-1997, S-PA, scratch_pervert, ser, SHAkA, Sirprizer, Stephen., TG5112, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13
08-10-2013, 04:17 PM #29
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
Yes man,it's your SAVE,but YOUR SAVE not HELPED ME....cause you don't put PARAM.SFO inside.....WHY ? with no PARAM.SFO i can't use your SAVE....so you don't HELPED ME.....it's clear now ?
@BOOM! edit your save CORRECT for me and other player,so i say THANKS to @BOOM!.....

i don't have any chances to put PARAM.SFO inside your save,first cause i don't have BRUTEFORCE or something like that,i just use KG SAVE RESIGNER ,STOP!! so i only can use a PERFECT and CORRECT SAVE-SET.....
for me your SAVE-SET it's not perfect,but the user @BOOM! helped me with PARAM.SFO inside the SAVE-SET....this is the story.
Last edited by GYNOUGH ; 08-10-2013 at 04:19 PM.

The following user groaned GYNOUGH for this awful post:

psn.throwaway
08-11-2013, 06:28 AM #30
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
Yes man,it's your SAVE,but YOUR SAVE not HELPED ME....cause you don't put PARAM.SFO inside.....WHY ? with no PARAM.SFO i can't use your SAVE....so you don't HELPED ME.....it's clear now ?
@BOOM! edit your save CORRECT for me and other player,so i say THANKS to @BOOM!.....

i don't have any chances to put PARAM.SFO inside your save,first cause i don't have BRUTEFORCE or something like that,i just use KG SAVE RESIGNER ,STOP!! so i only can use a PERFECT and CORRECT SAVE-SET.....
for me your SAVE-SET it's not perfect,but the user @BOOM! helped me with PARAM.SFO inside the SAVE-SET....this is the story.

WOW... you are so stupid.its the data in my save that you're using!! of course it helped you!! regardless of a missing SFO file.I do all the hard work of obtaining the plat,not to mention finding someone who was kind enough with CFW to retrieve my save and remove the 'copy protection' so i could post it on here....and that doesn't warrant a thankyou??? you're unbelievable!

I tell you what,its ungrateful dickheads like you that make me want to stop uploading saves on here.
All you've done is bitch about the SFO file. If you had of shown more interest as to what goes on around here rather than LEECH saves in the 3 years that you've been here,then you would've known as to why some of us removed our SFO files!!

You know you're the only one who has complained about it,you cry and stomp your feet like a little spoilt child,waiting for people to do things for you as you're too ignorant or dumb to do them yourself.BOOM only inserted an SFO file,just like the way he tried to show you with a link.but all you did was to keep complaining till you got what you wanted.
Intead of leeching,go and check the forums and learn how to do things yourself rather than rely on others!! then maybe just maybe it'll stop you crying and complaining and then maybe you'll end up contributing to this site!!!! (but i highly doubt it)
GTFO of here leecher,i have no more time for you!!

The following 2 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

mrvan77, psn.throwaway
08-11-2013, 11:03 PM #31
mexi001
Bounty hunter
shadymathers - Don't let this one individual put you off in sharing your game saves in the future. Your contribution is appreciated and it's folks like you that keep this forum going.
08-13-2013, 01:45 PM #32
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
you not helped me ok ? i cannot use any with no PARAM.SFO......
@BOOM! it's HELPED ME OK ? why you don't insert or edit for me the CORRECT FILE ?
next time put a PARAM.SFO in your future game-save ,and then i say THANKS TO YOU ......
i dont have a time and i TOLD YOU STUPID ASSHOLE i DON'T HAVE,I DON'T HAVE " BRUTEFORCE or EXPLODER OK ??????"
i use only KG SAVE-RESIGNER FUCK,i only can USE ,ONLY CAN USE A SAVE WITH ALL PARAM INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!
it's ok now ?????
if you put a file with some missing inside,not HELP ME! now only the user @BOOM! edit this save file for me or for other like me,so what's your problem ?????? why you don't EDIT for me ? no-one have edit this file,only @BOOM! so i say thanks to BOOM!
and now stop it ok ? stupid girls !

The following 2 users groaned at GYNOUGH for this awful post:

Hitman 47, psn.throwaway
10-23-2013, 06:52 PM #33
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Why is the save set to private ? :(
10-24-2013, 04:11 AM #34
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mistery View Post
Why is the save set to private ? :(

You must login or register to view this content.
10-26-2013, 05:47 PM #35
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
you not helped me ok ? i cannot use any with no PARAM.SFO......
@BOOM! it's HELPED ME OK ? why you don't insert or edit for me the CORRECT FILE ?
next time put a PARAM.SFO in your future game-save ,and then i say THANKS TO YOU ......
i dont have a time and i TOLD YOU STUPID ASSHOLE i DON'T HAVE,I DON'T HAVE " BRUTEFORCE or EXPLODER OK ??????"
i use only KG SAVE-RESIGNER FUCK,i only can USE ,ONLY CAN USE A SAVE WITH ALL PARAM INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!
it's ok now ?????
if you put a file with some missing inside,not HELP ME! now only the user @BOOM! edit this save file for me or for other like me,so what's your problem ?????? why you don't EDIT for me ? no-one have edit this file,only @BOOM! so i say thanks to BOOM!
and now stop it ok ? stupid girls !

someone's mad
02-24-2014, 11:59 AM #36
joco
Pokemon Trainer
Wow some people are so stupid I don't know how they managed to muster the brain power to register with NGU in the first place!

Thanks for the save Shady.
02-24-2014, 04:02 PM #37
ChokeSermon
Bounty hunter
If using Xploder delete your current save from PS3 and Xploder copy over this save to the database game save are, then to your flash drive same as any save.

Using this you can obtain all story related trophies as it is completed already so

Unlock Muscle Car: Complete any mission with Muscle Car, Same with Cop Car, Limo, Super Car etc
Pimp Car: Upgrade any car fully

Using PS3Trophies.org you will find a road map for this game, telling you which mission you defeat the mutilated zombie, I think its 9 and there are some you can earn on mission 11, 5 15, 22 25, 30 and 31

Eg: Progressing to the Train Station, Airport etc

Win 1 Tournament in Blood Race to get: I just Cant get enough
Earn Gold in 1 original arena of Slaughter mode to earn: My Favorite Color

Destroy 1 destructible in Slaughter mode for Naughty, naughty

So by reading the guide off the page and with this save you can obtain

Hot Rod
Dirty Work
Look! I know how to drive
Maybe it is too much to handle
Sunken Hope
Pimp Car
Naughty, Naughty