02-16-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a WIP.more saves will be added soon.

You must login or register to view this content.
Load and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Becoming a Lightning God
File R-07:Status - Closed
A Big Fan of Lefties
Peekaboo
Data Mining
Analysis Complete

After the credit.go to VR mission.complete any mission and u will get:
VR Master
Virtually a God

Load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-01:Status - Closed
Prodigal Murderer
*.it seems this save is not at the right checkpoint .ill fix it later when i get time.
or u can do it urselft with chapter select.

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-03:Status - Closed
Genius Destroyer

load save and continue the game.beat the boss without taking damage or fail the QTE to unlock:
File R-04:Status - Closed
Truly Human

Listen to any codec conversation in game to unlock:
Amateur Radio Operator

Go to Story-Customize menu to unlock:
Ich Liebe Kapitalismus!

Load and continue.rescue the last civillian to unlock:
Humanitarian Assistance

if u keep on playing a little and make it fast to the end of level u will get:
File R-05:Status - Closed
Great Escape

Save6
credit goes to vashyron21
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Of course! Smile and here's the link for the Tearing Away the Disguise trophy

The last humanoid Dwarf Gekko is to the far bottom right of the map from where you start, can't miss it .

*.how to beat the final boss easily:
as soon as u active Jack mode,enter Blade Mode and u will go into a super slow time.just take ur time and chop chop.i dont know if this is a glitch.but it makes this game super easy with Blue Wig

*.Trophies u have to do by urself are listed below.most of them are extremly easy to get by chapter select on any diff u wish:

Steel Tail
No Flash Photography!
Dwarf Raiden
A Walk in the Dark
Menace to Society
Surprise Attack!
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Love at First Sight
What Doesn't Kill You...

Chosen by History
there is no checkpoint in FileR-06.u have to acutally beat Sam without taking damge on Hard or above diff.
it requires some skill but not so much.take ur time to perfect the timing for block and attack and u will be fine.
Last edited by realshadow ; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 AM.

The following 90 users say thank you to realshadow for this useful post:

_olo_, $$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, ali aldhem, Arles, ATypicalSe7en, BASIA2001, bigburt82, C_MAN, chaoszage, ChrisBalrog, DarkAngel2186, devilking1980, DJR_Supreme, Dr3w92, Elena Fisher, Enaxorth, Fly Away, Gagliardi, Ghost_Leader_59_, ghostX, gowhawx, GrimlockTC, Herrkulez, hitman_ravani, Homme Fatale, iagoliveira, Im A Stig, iohoj, Iseppina, iury000, Jack_Swollow, jass1822, john connor 84, JPClyde, Kaim, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, killabyte, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, kurniawan, LasTxEmpiire, LilyRosse, Marconobi, master_zx, matthellsing, mikewara, mzaslam, Nasim_e14, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Obi1_KaBloMe, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, Raiki, raperorapero, rfberquo, Rich Davies, robotny, S-PA, scienide, selvin santos, sephyroth89, shanka, Shark008, simmo_316, SirPsychoSexy, Skyline88, Stonec7, SwordspiTTer, Terrador, TG5112, thebestplayer, Tiff2403, tskwerl, tweedysdimples, Ungahs, wakawaka21, xenomage, XGan, XM0deX, XxHakerxX, Yuki_240sx, yung2die, yy26jet, yzaasn, zebbidy, zufam
04-04-2013, 07:57 PM #146
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
I imagine that most who have asked the question would have have been happy to do it if they had the inclination and/or skill/time to do so - I know I would.

Also, I don't know about anyone else - but I wouldn't class myself as being exactly lazy lol.

I have completed a quite a few games myself and without using saves from NGU which have demanded a vast amount of time, patience and yes even skill. It's not a question about being lazy - personally I've had my fill of VR missions having completed the main game. I think the DLC is BS but I would like to maintain my 100% completion of the game.

Besides this - I have a massive back catalog of games to get through which I never will as I don't have alot of time to game as it is.

Just saying really - it doesn't always come down to being lazy !!!

yes they are lazy, cuz im sure they didnt attempt to do it.

you dont need to much skills.

but anyways its time to share the save.

all of you know what to do in that thread.
04-10-2013, 03:53 PM #147
How i can use this save?
If i put them on my PS3 with an USB key , the game reconise them like " made by another player " and so i can't use them .

Some one can help me?
04-10-2013, 05:33 PM #148
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by GianGian666 View Post
How i can use this save?
If i put them on my PS3 with an USB key , the game reconise them like " made by another player " and so i can't use them .

Some one can help me?

You can't simply use the saves as they belong to another user.

You need to "re-sign" the saves to your profile using Xploder software or one of other free applications like KG Resigner. I would recommend you splash out and buy Xploder as it is by far and away the easiest method of using saves from this site.

There are sticky threads at the top of this forum if you need to find out more.
04-12-2013, 05:16 PM #149
bigburt82
Do a barrel roll!
Amazing set of saves - thank you.

By any chance, does anyone have a final checkpoint save at the end of the game with all "S" rankings on "Revengeance" difficulty so that we can earn the gold "Stormbringer" trophy?

Thank you very much in anticipation...
04-13-2013, 08:02 AM #150
Is there no other way to get Becoming a Lightning god & The Politics of Silencing Foes? He's really annoying and hard. And i have to play through the whole fight
04-13-2013, 07:35 PM #151
warsamajela
Save Point
Originally posted by X3mugetsu View Post
Is there no other way to get Becoming a Lightning god & The Politics of Silencing Foes? He's really annoying and hard. And i have to play through the whole fight

unfortunately no, you have to beat the whole fight depending on your skill only.
watch some videos on youtube they gonna help, search for a video by deviljinryu ( i believe that was his name).

this is what i did;

1- run on circles to avoid his red glowing attacks
2- use light attacks only (square)
3- when he goes up & throw trucks on you, take your time, you have inf blade mode, so don't worry & make sure to line the blade.
4- when he glows green go behind him, attack him & parry right away.
5- good luck !

=======

I'm trying to defeat him with Sam, but didn't find any way yet, any tips guys ??
Last edited by warsamajela ; 04-14-2013 at 12:47 AM.
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM #152
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Hey

Just a quick question, is anyone working on a saveset for the latest DLC pack ?
04-22-2013, 05:31 PM #153
Thanks for the saves. To kill the bosses will be pretty hard :(
04-22-2013, 05:57 PM #154
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by aeki88 View Post
Thanks for the saves. To kill the bosses will be pretty hard :(

Sam and Armstrong are the only bosses you have to worry about with this saveset.

Once you get the strategy down, they are both very doable so you shouldn't really have any problems beating them. I say that after having tried to beat Armstrong (taking no damage) for close to 2 hours lol

I got there in the end Smile
Last edited by mzaslam ; 04-22-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo