02-25-2013, 06:17 AM #1
kpage
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is probably the most annoying trophy in this game...I looked everywhere and all I could find had dead links or kept coming up corrupted so here is my save for X-Men Origins Wolverine going for the Devil's Brigade Trophy I have 94/95 of the Dog Tags instructions are in the folder for the last one. Hope you enjoy

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to kpage for this useful post:

cronos002, dwessasss, gametech2, illninoese, PC_, skruff, TG5112
04-21-2013, 09:13 PM #11
Ironseven7
Pokemon Trainer
Awesome post man!!! Couldnt find a save that worked until this one!!!:d
06-11-2013, 05:58 PM #12
Originally posted by kpage View Post
This is probably the most annoying trophy in this game...I looked everywhere and all I could find had dead links or kept coming up corrupted so here is my save for X-Men Origins Wolverine going for the Devil's Brigade Trophy I have 94/95 of the Dog Tags instructions are in the folder for the last one. Hope you enjoy

file won't work i copy it on to my usb, and it doesn't show up for me to resign, and on ps3 it says file is corrupted
06-11-2013, 06:29 PM #13
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by volcomsd615 View Post
file won't work i copy it on to my usb, and it doesn't show up for me to resign, and on ps3 it says file is corrupted

That's because the param.SFO is missing, just use the one from your save and it'll work.
06-12-2013, 02:09 AM #14
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
That's because the param.SFO is missing, just use the one from your save and it'll work.

Can you please tell me how i can do that, i'm new to this, or can you help me out? thanks in advance Smile
06-14-2013, 05:24 PM #15
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
No chance about getting a EU save ? :(

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on another thread Smile
Last edited by mister-mistery ; 06-14-2013 at 06:40 PM.
07-16-2013, 12:10 PM #16
Amazing. This is the one save that managed to work for my version. Thanks a million. My save corrupted and this saved me from hours of anguish.
03-23-2015, 09:17 PM #17
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kpage View Post
This is probably the most annoying trophy in this game...I looked everywhere and all I could find had dead links or kept coming up corrupted so here is my save for X-Men Origins Wolverine going for the Devil's Brigade Trophy I have 94/95 of the Dog Tags instructions are in the folder for the last one. Hope you enjoy

I have the BLES00150 version uncaged and this didn't works. It says new game only when i load this save :(
11-17-2023, 03:59 PM #18
Legend for this!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo