03-07-2013, 05:13 PM #11
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by drexyl View Post
I meant in the description of the thread, to say if it is either a EU save, or a US save.
Thanks again!

im glad it work i might update the save soon

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

new save added
03-08-2013, 08:21 AM #12
150coyote
Do a barrel roll!
do you think you can upload a us save thanks for the work
03-08-2013, 04:44 PM #13
Even though the save file has been modded with Max Defense, for some reason the soldiers will not gain Health even when they rank up, and their health is only 1-2 bars and they can still die to explosions and poison which are 100% hit.

Can you also mod the save file to have max health? Or something like 10-20 health?
Last edited by Kirito86 ; 03-08-2013 at 11:38 PM.

The following user thanked Kirito86 for this useful post:

kb24lakers
03-09-2013, 08:04 AM #14
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Kirito86 View Post
Even though the save file has been modded with Max Defense, for some reason the soldiers will not gain Health even when they rank up, and their health is only 1-2 bars and they can still die to explosions and poison which are 100% hit.

Can you also mod the save file to have max health? Or something like 10-20 health?

i will add new save very soon.
03-09-2013, 09:42 AM #15
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i will add new save very soon.

If you don't mind, maybe a save for all 5 starting locations as well (Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, North America) will be good. Thanks !
03-09-2013, 10:58 AM #16
SHAkA
League Champion
If you don't mind, maybe a save for all 5 starting locations as well (Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, North America) will be good. Thanks !

why is that ?

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Kirito86
03-09-2013, 11:03 AM #17
Makes it easier to get the trophy where you need to complete the game once with all 5 starting locations/continents.

Just some notes on the uploaded save files:

Save 1 - Classic Ironman
- This save has Max Money, 999 Scientists (1-day Research Projects), 999 Engineers (save alot of resources)
- You start with 4 soldiers which have: Max Defense, Max Critical, Max Damage and 2 Item Slots, but 1-3 HP only.
- The soldiers can still miss, but any enemy hit by these soldiers = instant kill.
- All enemy normal attacks will miss against these 4 soldiers, but they can still die to explosions, psionic attack and poison which are 100% hit.
- If you change the default armor of the starting 4 soldiers, they will lose the 2nd Item Slot.
- All other soldiers have normal stats (defense, damage, HP etc...)
Conclusion: Survivability is a problem, but combat is faster.

Save 2 - Impossible
- This save has Max Money, 5 Scientist, 5 Engineers
- You starting with 12 soldiers which have: Max HP, Max Defense, but no Max Damage/Critical so no instant kill
Conclusion: Survivability is no problem, but the combat will take much longer to complete.
Last edited by Kirito86 ; 03-09-2013 at 11:32 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Kirito86 for this useful post:

kinlop, mujjadadi, SHAkA, socia, wakawaka21
03-09-2013, 11:07 AM #18
Freikugel
Do a barrel roll!
OMG, finally! I've been holding back buying this game hoping for a saveset that helps to platinum but this will help me enjoy the game at least!.

Mucho gracias!
03-09-2013, 11:23 AM #19
SHAkA
League Champion
Makes it easier to get the trophy where you need to complete the game once with all 5 starting locations/continents.

do you want me to make 5 save with also ironman ?

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Kirito86

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo