05-06-2013, 02:45 AM #1
socia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is my save for zombie tycoon 2, the game has been completed and all off-line trophies unlocked....in order to get all off-line trophies your gonna have to complete/beat each mission. i tested this save with my dummy acct, and it requires it. these trophies unlocked for me after i completed the selected missions.
mission 1:

• zombie expert
  • know your basics
  • fortune favors the bold
  • think like a zombie
  • zombie explorer
  • zombie mastermind
  • homicidal
  • human extinction

mission 2

• back on track
  • new beginning
  • frailty
  • tycoons superiority

i started mission 3 and this trophy unlocked:

• braintrust on line

after that i shut the game off to upload my save. "would need further testing".
"basically" after you do 1 play through with this save you should have unlocked all off-line trophies. im not sure if multiplayer is sever based or not but im guessing it is so i haven't tried yet.

dont worry about getting 5 brains for each mission. all 3 of those trophies will unlock after you complete any mission. just do a casual play through with no worries and trophies will unlock.

again this game does require you to play somewhat so don't expect to start the game and have everything instant pop. the finding trophies for each level will unlock once that particular level is loaded.
this is not a save set but this should help those out that are having trouble with getting five brains for each lvl. the game is very simple and only has 8 missions to beat, its a nice time killer if someone is bored. for those that say thanks your welcome and if this save helps anyone then im happy to have helped the community out. enjoy guys!
You must login or register to view this content.

its not a hard game at all and if you need help just send me a message "PM" or quote me with your troubled part, id prefer a quote only if its a question that has not been answered publicly and would benefit the community, im hoping not to kill my inbox by doing this.
if your problem is the same as one already posted and answered send me a pm so this thread isn't spammed constantly and ill try to figure out a different way of helping.
ill update this if i can figure out a way to save the game with minimal amount of work on the users part.

looking for trouble - You must login or register to view this content.
for this trophy just take over the last 2 green houses. dont get hit by braintrust.
Last edited by socia ; 05-07-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: updated save

The following 39 users say thank you to socia for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 150coyote, 605justin, A75G, Andres_BMX, BASIA2001, Burgundy85, chapu23, charmeleon, choppking, Dannyman, Danwolf, DevastatorX, El_Tito, gloomysunday, Grumpy Old Men, HalJordan, Herrkulez, IronMass9, Isaac Clarke, jesse13042, jhonatan garcia, K3ViNPwNz-, kpage, Lemons, mexi001, Monkeydad1977, poetic410, rajibpanca, Ruri Gokō, scratch_pervert, Stephen., sweetiepie, TanukiSuprise, trial_hunter, wakawaka21, xBIG_RABx, xorissao, xsammi
05-06-2013, 01:39 PM #11
xSOADx
Banana Joe
thanks this will help a lot Smile
05-06-2013, 01:58 PM #12
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by sweetiepie View Post
Socia, I was wondering what were your strategies on earning the "All In" and "Just A Scratch" trophies. I fail terribly.

for the "all in" i just took over the building adjacent to the main power plant, changed my guys to worker with hard hats, opened the gates to create a shortcut across and then moved everyone behind the building i took over. from there its easy to keep an eye out on brainhov so he doesn't die. just make sure you took over all buildings on your starting side before you head over there. you should have around 20 roamers at that point. then i took out all the guys around the power plant with everyone except brainhov.... i even sent all my roamers.
after all the hillbillies are dead and all my guys re-spawned i moved everyone to the power plant to attack it, i moved brainhov behind the plant to make it harder for him to get killed and i also sent what ever roamers i had left to attack the plant also. it seems hard at first but once you figure out the computers AI its pretty simple.....
another way to do it is to use your monster, use him as a diversion... have everything you want ready to attack and then take your monster and run around the power plant attracting the guards, once they lock on to the monster they will follow him around the map and wont stop hunting him until he dies.... at that point after you move your monster, lets say back to your origanal starting point they will follow him then move all other zombies to include roamers and brainhov to attack the power-plant.... then just keep moving your monster around the map and try not to let him die and youll win.

for the end boss, just dont be in a big hurry to activate the elevators to bring up more zombies. it only takes a second to move out of the way from a rocket attack, stay moving and dont worry about killing the boss, your zombies will do all the work for you. stay focused on only keeping tycoon and brainhov alive, also on the cluster rocket attacks you can move in between the areas where they land and not take damage. remember your not on a time limit with this save, all 5 brains have already been achieved so you just have to beat the level.
05-06-2013, 04:28 PM #13
Thanks ... Very nice save mate ...
05-06-2013, 04:35 PM #14
Originally posted by socia View Post
for the "all in" i just took over the building adjacent to the main power plant, changed my guys to worker with hard hats, opened the gates to create a shortcut across and then moved everyone behind the building i took over. from there its easy to keep an eye out on brainhov so he doesn't die. just make sure you took over all buildings on your starting side before you head over there. you should have around 20 roamers at that point. then i took out all the guys around the power plant with everyone except brainhov.... i even sent all my roamers.
after all the hillbillies are dead and all my guys re-spawned i moved everyone to the power plant to attack it, i moved brainhov behind the plant to make it harder for him to get killed and i also sent what ever roamers i had left to attack the plant also. it seems hard at first but once you figure out the computers AI its pretty simple.....
another way to do it is to use your monster, use him as a diversion... have everything you want ready to attack and then take your monster and run around the power plant attracting the guards, once they lock on to the monster they will follow him around the map and wont stop hunting him until he dies.... at that point after you move your monster, lets say back to your origanal starting point they will follow him then move all other zombies to include roamers and brainhov to attack the power-plant.... then just keep moving your monster around the map and try not to let him die and youll win.

for the end boss, just dont be in a big hurry to activate the elevators to bring up more zombies. it only takes a second to move out of the way from a rocket attack, stay moving and dont worry about killing the boss, your zombies will do all the work for you. stay focused on only keeping tycoon and brainhov alive, also on the cluster rocket attacks you can move in between the areas where they land and not take damage. remember your not on a time limit with this save, all 5 brains have already been achieved so you just have to beat the level.

Thanks so much for replying! <3 I hope I can succeed as you did. :3
05-06-2013, 04:45 PM #15
socia
Gym leader

im working on a new save for the power plant right now. ill upload it when im done.

**edit**....nvm, i forgot you cant save without blowing up a cooling vent. so hopefully the tip i gave earlier works out for you. good luck, its not that hard, just takes time.
Last edited by socia ; 05-06-2013 at 05:24 PM.
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM #16

05-06-2013, 05:03 PM #17
im working on a new save for the power plant right now. ill upload it when im done.

You are amazing! I shall wait for you. :3

ETA: Okay I understand Thanx for trying still.
Last edited by sweetiepie ; 05-06-2013 at 06:09 PM.
05-06-2013, 08:54 PM #18
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks! i will use it .
05-07-2013, 04:31 AM #19
K3ViNPwNz-
Little One
Socia, I was wondering what were your strategies on earning the "All In" and "Just A Scratch" trophies. I fail terribly. :(

I hope someone has a save checkpoint for (all in) and (looking for trouble) trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo