06-26-2013, 02:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:57 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, ahmadalmotta, ASTDaywalker, atus, Awares, belga, BigTrain, broskiboy, cocodeshanel, CODHoster1337_, crydunt, cugno83, DarkByke, darnleyboi, devilhomer, dormin, Doudouet91, follower, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gemudake, giant mario, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Hihi2442, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, klycik, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Lemons, mark1, MdMaynard, Nicolito_S, nooei12345, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, Plathunter8, Rex Evil, saucisse, Sha1tan, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, TheCKU, TrophyHunterCat, UneducatedLogic, werdgawd, xadrianox, xiipord, xorissao, xSOADx, xXNoisiaXx
06-30-2013, 05:31 PM #11
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Again i respect you for sorting yet another thread out, thanks dude as you say it is better when organised.

Out of curiosity how alive is the online for uc2? Im thinking of going through it again but want 100% slightly of topic i know but thought you may know.

Honestly, I haven't played the Multiplayer for Uncharted 2 in a long time so I couldn't really say, I wouldn't say it's as active as Uncharted 3 but I would say it's probably still pretty active, a lot of people preferred number 2 over 3.
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM #12
Originally posted by Rich. View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes yes, I'm uploading another old game save set where saves aren't mine. The reason I am uploading this is because I'm trying to help the Trophies and Gamesaves section a lot more and for obviously to help the people who need the help which could not be provided in the other thread where I got the saves from.
​Everything is better when organised.

If you're familiar with me and my threads on NGU then you will know that I keep everything up to date and help out everyone who asks for help. Yes it is another old game but who cares? It's a good game which many people still play and will play for a while to come.

I have been given the green light from Gandalf on this to as the user has been inactive for over a year.

The best thing about all of these saves is that you don't need a resigner :y: which means you only need a USB on hand and you're ready to go and it is only one file. All you have to do is move the USR-DATA from the save set into yours and blaaam done. So again for anyone who doesn't read..

You do not need a resigner for this game.
Basically I got all the saves from this thread.. Posted by Rud3Bo7

The Saves
Each save comes with a written guide for those who are unsure on what to do.

If you need help, as usual don't hesitate to ask me, although everything is pretty much simple and straight forward.

If anything is missing let me know as I am doing a playthrough right now

Good job. This game brings me back good memories as it was my first platinum. :P

The following user thanked -Warhawk- for this useful post:

Richard.
06-30-2013, 06:46 PM #13
$$$ DANGER $$$
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you very much for this save
07-04-2013, 09:08 AM #14
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Warhawk
Good job. This game brings me back good memories as it was my first platinum. :P

I still love this game really, It was my first platinum back in the day also Smile

Originally posted by another user
Thank you very much for this save

Sure no problem Smile
07-12-2013, 06:48 PM #15
I'm having problems with the treasure trophies, they wont unlock when I find the remaining treasure.
07-13-2013, 10:27 AM #16
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Geovanie View Post
I'm having problems with the treasure trophies, they wont unlock when I find the remaining treasure.

They should do? What save in particular are we talking about here?
08-17-2013, 02:30 AM #17
booobs
Last edited by dzane17 ; 08-17-2013 at 02:34 AM.
08-17-2013, 02:57 AM #18
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by dzane17 View Post
booobs

Well that was pointless.
08-25-2013, 05:13 PM #19
When I load up the save, I do not have any grenades and I can't find any nearby.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo