06-26-2013, 02:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:57 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, ahmadalmotta, ASTDaywalker, atus, Awares, belga, BigTrain, broskiboy, cocodeshanel, CODHoster1337_, crydunt, cugno83, DarkByke, darnleyboi, devilhomer, dormin, Doudouet91, follower, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gemudake, giant mario, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Hihi2442, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, klycik, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Lemons, mark1, MdMaynard, Nicolito_S, nooei12345, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, Plathunter8, Rex Evil, saucisse, Sha1tan, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, TheCKU, TrophyHunterCat, UneducatedLogic, werdgawd, xadrianox, xiipord, xorissao, xSOADx, xXNoisiaXx
05-16-2014, 09:43 AM #65
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by toniohiruma View Post
Maybe you can just, you know, tell me which save to use.
'Cause "it's there" doesn't help...

Well maybe if you actually looked you would of found it without even asking.

You know the file that says "Crushing Melee".

The following 2 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

BigTrain, DarkByke
05-16-2014, 10:23 AM #66
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Maybe you can just, you know, tell me which save to use.
'Cause "it's there" doesn't help...

It really pisses me off when new members to the site try and act like they own this shit and get an attitude with us guys who ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE... not mention that they are too lazy or just too stupid to click a freaking THANKS BUTTON.

Originally posted by Richard. View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes yes, I'm uploading another old game save set where saves aren't mine. The reason I am uploading this is because I'm trying to help the Trophies and Gamesaves section a lot more and for obviously to help the people who need the help which could not be provided in the other thread where I got the saves from.
​Everything is better when organised.

If you're familiar with me and my threads on NGU then you will know that I keep everything up to date and help out everyone who asks for help. Yes it is another old game but who cares? It's a good game which many people still play and will play for a while to come.

I have been given the green light from Gandalf on this to as the user has been inactive for over a year.

The best thing about all of these saves is that you don't need a resigner :y: which means you only need a USB on hand and you're ready to go and it is only one file. All you have to do is move the USR-DATA from the save set into yours and blaaam done. So again for anyone who doesn't read..

You do not need a resigner for this game.
Basically I got all the saves from this thread.. Posted by Rud3Bo7

The Saves
Each save comes with a written guide for those who are unsure on what to do.

If you need help, as usual don't hesitate to ask me, although everything is pretty much simple and straight forward.

If anything is missing let me know as I am doing a playthrough right now

Thanks for taking the time to re-upload and organize this... much appreciated!!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-16-2014 at 10:29 AM.
05-16-2014, 10:43 AM #67
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
It really pisses me off when new members to the site try and act like they own this shit and get an attitude with us guys who ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE... not mention that they are too lazy or just too stupid to click a freaking THANKS BUTTON.

Thanks for taking the time to re-upload and organize this... much appreciated!!

Not a problem buddy, it happens on most threads on here these days, people are getting more dependent on saves and becoming lazy in the process.

That's why I always come across blunt in most of my save threads!

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

BigTrain
05-17-2014, 10:23 AM #68
Woo, calm down man.
I just asked. It pisses me off when an old member acts like he is the boss in there.
Sorry, but it's not hard to tell where is the save someone needs. I'll click the thanks button when i'll complited the game.
But, whith your boss'like attitude, I'm not dispose to thank you.
And if you can read, I said, in my first message : "great job Smile". I think it's more important than a stupid thank button....
05-17-2014, 10:46 AM #69
Richard.
Won't be active..
Woo, calm down man.
I just asked. It pisses me off when an old member acts like he is the boss in there.
Sorry, but it's not hard to tell where is the save someone needs. I'll click the thanks button when i'll complited the game.
But, whith your boss'like attitude, I'm not dispose to thank you.
And if you can read, I said, in my first message : "great job Smile". I think it's more important than a stupid thank button....

The thing is, I didn't mention once about the thanks button and that's not the reason I came across blunt, honestly there wasn't a reason for me to it's just every time I come on this site I get frustrated at how desperate people are (not aimed at you) I appreciated the good job but on BigTrains post I was agreeing with I meant as most people on a whole, trust me out of all the new users you've been one of the only ones to say great job.

I don't come across boss like at all, that's a load of shit.
05-17-2014, 03:36 PM #70
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
The thing is, I didn't mention once about the thanks button and that's not the reason I came across blunt, honestly there wasn't a reason for me to it's just every time I come on this site I get frustrated at how desperate people are (not aimed at you) I appreciated the good job but on BigTrains post I was agreeing with I meant as most people on a whole, trust me out of all the new users you've been one of the only ones to say great job.

I don't come across boss like at all, that's a load of shit.

So, can we say we're ok ? Smile
I'm not here to fight. We're all gamers, we love the same things.
I understand your point of view and really, I appreciate your work with this save set.
(sorry for my english, sometimes not good enough, I'm french ^^)

The following user thanked toniohiruma for this useful post:

Maple Leafs
05-28-2014, 06:09 PM #71
edw91
Keeper
thanks
05-29-2014, 03:07 AM #72
Great save set, thank you so much!
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM #73
I got all the trophies for a buddies account. So I can confirm that this still works. * For the Melee trophies and the Steel Fist trophies you can get those in the very first mission in the boat. I had to completely delete all my saves and start a new game otherwise the trophies wouldn't unlock for some reason. But thank you for this amazing save set!

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

Richard.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo