07-17-2013, 10:32 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This Saves are created by sventhebigboss, he wrote the Read Me in german, i translated it but i never played it online so there could be some mistakes in translation, but you will probably understand what i mean Winky Winky

With this saves you can get most online trophies, unfortunately he lost his level 49 save :(

Save for Level 50 Trophy:

Originally posted by imperator5555 View Post
reuploaded the save, hope it works

Click You must login or register to view this content. to thank imperator5555 for this save

Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
ok i got the gold trophy "Challenge Master" i played INVASION until round 30 and it pop once you get it i would recommend to play INVASION on new save.

Last edited by xSOADx ; 07-30-2014 at 03:36 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, Cloud, BigTrain, Drakefast, Eggman85, Herrkulez, Ingineur, Jaytech, keeks7, LostSoulSiskel, p311, Platinumpt, popteodor, saucisse, selvin santos, SHAkA, Sirprizer, wolfteam1218, xorissao
12-03-2015, 10:50 PM #110
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by evildrake View Post
Hi i noticed that several people were asking for a re-upload of the Binary Domain saves now I'm not sure if i have all the saves that were posted in this thread but i uploaded what i downloaded from here i hope the original creator's of the saves don't mind me re-uploading them for people here.

you know if they do complain...just open the saves up and edit the Param...simple as that. its stupid when people say "dont use my saves" when they post on a public forum..and changing them is very easy...
06-13-2016, 12:15 PM #111
CC453
Keeper
Did these saves work? If so can you guys share which ones did and which did not. Thanks
06-14-2016, 06:16 AM #112
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Awesome.
06-19-2016, 12:35 AM #113
Originally posted by CC453 View Post
Did these saves work? If so can you guys share which ones did and which did not. Thanks

This save doesn't really work though, one of the online trophies is to complete all online awards including invasions. So if you use the save, you lose your progress on the other challenges, etc.
If you use these you will be flagged on psnprofiles for getting trophies out of order..
01-13-2017, 02:39 PM #114
Hi guys, does anyone have Shaka's "ok i got the gold trophy "Challenge Master" i played INVASION until round 30 and it pop" save? I already am lvl 50, I already finished all Invasion maps and I'm only missing the challenges, but finding players for versus is a pain at this moment in time and I tried one save for "Challenge Master" one of the users was kind enough to re-upload that seemed Hex Edited but it didn't work when I reached round 30+ so I assume it's not the latest one that was uploaded.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
01-13-2017, 04:22 PM #115
delete post - misread above.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo