10-24-2013, 11:09 AM #1
p311
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
This would be my first official save post on a game but I hope it helps since I noticed that the other post that is here available does not have a save for anyone to utilize. Shaka suggested for me to upload. I got my Platinum already so I wanted to share with the rest of the community. Just resign and enjoy. Copy Protection has been removed. If its useful to you let me know.

I believe its on the last boss on witchslayer, cant remember since its been too long. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: I just tried in another account and trophies popped, some of them take more time but like for example these popped out in a 2 hrs of playing around it just takes a little patience:

The Witch's Ultimate Weapon

Witchcraft Collector

The Finer Things
Acquire all equipment

Information Junkie

Hair Cutter

Fright

Storm Stopper

Stone Crusher

A Worthy Apprentice

To the Fires of Hell

True Peace at Last

Novice Executioner

Average Executioner

Elegantly Executed

Her True Strength
Last edited by p311 ; 10-29-2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Tested Save info

The following 14 users say thank you to p311 for this useful post:

CalicoWomack, chaoszage, DoomFlake, Gabberhard, in4x, mexi001, mister-mistery, PC_, sarasimon840108, ser, SHAkA, Tmego3377, VercettiCool, Wiston2014
12-02-2014, 02:56 PM #11
Originally posted by p311 View Post
Hello,
This would be my first official save post on a game but I hope it helps since I noticed that the other post that is here available does not have a save for anyone to utilize. Shaka suggested for me to upload. I got my Platinum already so I wanted to share with the rest of the community. Just resign and enjoy. Copy Protection has been removed. If its useful to you let me know.

I believe its on the last boss on witchslayer, cant remember since its been too long. Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: I just tried in another account and trophies popped, some of them take more time but like for example these popped out in a 2 hrs of playing around it just takes a little patience:

The Witch's Ultimate Weapon

Witchcraft Collector

The Finer Things
Acquire all equipment

Information Junkie

Hair Cutter

Fright

Storm Stopper

Stone Crusher

A Worthy Apprentice

To the Fires of Hell

True Peace at Last

Novice Executioner

Average Executioner

Elegantly Executed

Her True Strength

I don't know why I haven't get the last 2 trophies " Elegantly Executed '' & " Her True Strength "

what should I do to get them I mean how many I need to kill to get these 2 trophies?
12-04-2014, 04:53 PM #12
p311
Grunt
I cant remember but ill test in in my dummy account and verify
02-27-2015, 01:32 AM #13
The save is not showing as being on the hardest difficulty or even showing hardest difficulty was attempted when i used it. Anyone else have that issue? I am trying to get the Witchslayer trophy. Most of the other trophies above popped, even though I had them already.
Last edited by Nerofautica ; 02-27-2015 at 01:36 AM.
08-26-2016, 07:56 AM #14
if I use the save unprotected , and save the same file, it re-creates the rescue protection?
02-17-2023, 01:47 PM #15
AS6686
Haxor!
Got my remaining trophies thank you for the saves

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo