01-12-2014, 12:59 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse contains 5 episodes, i made a save set for all of them

The reason i made this Save Set is that the game got lot of misable trophies, the saves are copy protected and it will take you now only about 10 min to 100% each episode instead of 2-5 hours Smile

Episode 1 - The Penal Zone

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 1 - The Penal Zone

You can skip all dialog with O

SLot 1: Push triangle and use "Mind reading" on the Alien Brain (Is this your card?)

Slot 2: Pick up Bazooka Max with X (We're on the case!)

Slot 3: Square - Use items with Alien Brain -> Use jump cables -> Skip all Dialog (Ask your parents / The Brain Awakens)

Slot 4: Triangle -> Teleportation to C.O.P.S. (Pret-A-Teleporter)

Slot 5: Check out DeSoto -> Use Crime-Ton -> Add Item -> Add Puddle Ball Toy -> Add Item -> Add receipt -> Scan (Crime-Ton)

Slot 6: Triangle -> Use future Vision on Sam (Ape Escape)

Slot 7: Enter myterious tunnel with X (To the Five Boroughs) -> Walk into Max [Sam will throw him in the air ](Frequent Flyer) -> Triangle use Future Vision on Sam (Soothsayer) -> Triangle return to Sam -> X Talk to strange Mole Man -> Dialog - Choose Rift Generator (Don't ask your parents)

Slot 8: Square Use Item on Skun-ka'pe -> X Offer Paddly Ball Toy to Skun-ka'pe (Penal Zone)

Slot 9: X Manhandle Lincoln Sculpture (Part of a Nutritious Breakfast)

Episode 2 - The Tomb of Sammun-Mak

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 2 - The Tomb of Sammun Mak

Slot 1: Enter the room -> Triangle - Can o' Nuts (Double-Crossed)

Slot 2: X Use Jurgen's Door -> Dialog - Yog Soggoth (Secret Handshake)

Slot 3: Walk on the tongue of the sphinx -> Square Use Cookies with nostrilis -> Dialog - Fut Snek Squigl... -> Triangle use Can o ' Nuts -> Skip Dialog (Open wide/Challenge of the Sphunx)

Slot 4: Square Use hieroglyphic blocks with marquee -> Skip all Dialog (Looters of the Lost Toybox)

Slot 5: Square Use Jurgen's love letter with mole man -> Skip all dialog (Doppel Fluch)

Slot 6: X Use steamer trunk -> Dialog - Pick anything (Mystery on the Disorient Express) -> Skip all dialog (Curse the Luck)

Slot 7: Triangle Ventriloquism with Papierwaite (Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie) -> Triangle -> X Switch to Maximus -> Dialog - Trick Papierwaite -> X Activate Psychic Ventriloquism -> X Use Ventriloquism with Papierwaite (Horror Show/Chrono Logic) -> Skip all dialog (Nine Lives of Sameth & Maximus)

Episode 3 - They stole Max's Brain!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 3 - They stole Max's Brain!

SLot 1: Diaolog -> Noir -> Threaten (Bad Cop/Sad Cop)

Slot 2: Dialog -> Hurry up -> Hurry up -> You're lying -> Skip all dialog (Pound the Pavement)

Slot 3: Square Use item with anything -> Square describe your controller -> Select Button #12 (The Grand Tour)

Slot 4: Triangle -> Use Rhinoplasty -> Square Transform into Zeppelin (Blimp's Eye View)

Slot 5: Triangle -> Use Teleportation to Info Desk (Drop a Dime)

Slot 6: Wait for Zeppelin Pharaoh to fly overhead and highlight him -> Once he is in front of the tapestry, Use Square items with Zeppelin Pharaoh -> Shoot Zeppelin Pharaoh [Sam's gun] -> Skip all Dialogs (Saboteur!)

Slot 7: Triangle -> Use Rhinoplasty -> Square Use Rhinoplasty modeling clay (Rhinoplastastic) -> Walk to the left -> Admire Corn dog pyramid Skip all dialog (Tweenage Angst)

Slot 8: Square use Brain Screw with Sammun-Mak -> Skip all dialog (All Hail Sammun-Mak)

Now continue on slot 8, cant save any further sorry:

Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Max

Use Future Vision
Use Future Vision with General Skun-ka'pe
to return to Sam

Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Taunt
Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Age Taunt
Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Mole Man Taunt
Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Getting Dumped Taunt
Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Attack
Skun-ka'pe Dialog - Finish him! (there are five of them, pick whichever you like)

Sammun-Mak Dialog - Max
Sammun-Mak Dialog - Kneel
Sammun-Mak Dialog - Salute (Reunited (And it Feels So Good))

Episode 4 - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 4 - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls

Slot 1: X Activate Stinky's backup tunnel -> Skip all Dialog (Attack of the Identical Assailants!)

Slot 2: Square Use big gun with cavern of cloning pods (Pod Pumper)

Slot 3: Triangle Activate Mind Reading -> X Read newspaper rack's mind??? (Tell'em Penn Says Hi)

Slot 4: X Interrogate Doctor Momma Bosco -> Momma Bosco Dialog - Who hired you?! - NOW can you help? - I've got an idea... -> O Back (Very Suspicious)

Now Continue on Slot 4, cant make a save for it:

X fiddle with dimensional destabilizer
- You must now find the correct combination to send Sam to the location of the Cthonic Destroyer. It is randomly generated in each game, however the code will always contain one 1, one 2, and two 3s. The easiest way to solve this is to only chance one knob at a time. The knobs are all on 3 by default, so only two of them need to change. Pick a knob and change it from 3 to 1, then press the big red button in the center. Sam will be sent away and then return. Follow these instructions from there to solve the puzzle:

-If a purple cloud of smoke appears before Sam returns and Max comments that it smells bad, change the knob from 1 to 2 and then move on to the next knob.
-If Sam comes back crying, change the knob back to 3 and move on to the next knob.
-If reading Sam's mind reveals that he is thinking about bugs and roaches, leave that knob on 1 and move on to the next knob.
-If seeing Sam's Future Vision shows him re-enacting a scene from Romeo and Juliet (he will be standing over Max who is lying on a pedestal, then drink something and die, after which Max gets up), change the knob back to 3 and move on to the next knob.

Once you have the correct combination entered, Sam will return with the Cthonic Destroyer. It should have taken you a maximum of 4 tries if you followed my instructions correctly (Dimensional Speed Dialer). If not, reload the save

Slot 5: Triangle -> USe Chtonic Destroyer with magickal tentacles (Telltale Loves You)

Slot 6: Triangle -> Activate Psychic Ventriloquism -> Skip all dialog (His Master's Voice)

Slot 7: Triangle -> Mind Reading -> Read Charlie's Mind (Peeping Brain)

Slot 8: Triangle -> Use Pschic Ventriloquism -> X Throw Voice into Statue of Liberty [Its below you] (Sawdust Laryngitis)

Slot 9: Triangle -> Activate Rhinoplasty -> X Transform into Charlie Ho-Tep (Greater Than Meets the Eye)

Slot 10:Triangle -> Activate Psychic Ventriloquism -> X Throw voice into Devil's Toybox [Just aim on the box and X] -> Choose Norrington Voice (Psychic Stare-Down)

Episode 5 - The City that dares not Sleep

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 5 - The City that dares not Sleep

Slot 1: X Talk to Satan -> Dialog - Go Mets! - Freelance Police! (Quiet on the Set)

Slot 2: X Use corn dog DeSoto -> Skip dialog and watch unskipable intro (Maxtastic Voyage)

Slot 3: X Use Flaming Max [If ou cant see him just wait few seconds] (Like Battery Acid and Pickle Juice)

Slot 4: X Use Record Player (The Unabridged Version)

Slot 5: X USe Spare cables (Insurances Purposes)

Slot 6: Square Use items with Flaming Max -> X Shoot Flaming Max (Fire Retardant)

Slot 7: X Explore Battery Park (Battery Park)

Slot 8: X Remember Cloning Chamber ( All the Old Familiar Places) -> Triangle - Go Home -> X Use Memory Book -> X Use Cloning Chamber Slide - Astral Project (Just Ask For Directions Already)

Slot 9: Square Use Items with camera -> X Use Photo with camera {The picture of the cake] (Genius in its Simplicity)

Slot 10: Square Use Items with Sybil -> X Use Robot with Sybil (Prepare for Surgery)

Slot 11: Square Use Items with Momma Bosco -> X Use Max's snot with Momma Bosco (The Happy Ending)

Saves are tested & working 100%

If you cant resign it with Bruteforce load the save in Bruteforce -> right click the save -> click bruteforce -> it will add the secure file id and you can resign it

NOTES:

-You can skip every dialog with O
- If you hold R2 you can see all items you can interact with
- At some saves you might have to walk a bit left/right to see the item you have to interact with
- I removed copy protection from all save

Click You must login or register to view this content. to thank PounDJo0DoGz0r for getting the NPUB's codes Smile

Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-20-2014 at 08:46 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, Alpenjodel61, BASIA2001, BigTrain, ChowderlyDude, cloudcuckoo, Drumma516, EyeballGlare, gasit, Hellstenen, hess47, Hihi2442, Jb90, KarbonItami, Leonrpg, MALwinka, mark1, Maruko_San, mauswanderer, mazdafreak, mexi001, NeoFrost, NuclearArmpit, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, reptil-1997, rieks, scienide, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Space_Honky, SwordspiTTer, vSaBoTeuR x, wakawaka21, weatesand, xcela, XGan
01-12-2014, 01:36 PM #2
Default Avatar
DeNo
Moved for you buddy Smile

The following user thanked DeNo for this useful post:

xSOADx
01-12-2014, 02:45 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Save Set for episode 2 is finished, just have to wait 24 hours to get the save off cloud Winky Winky

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-12-2014, 09:38 PM #4
I can't get this resigned at all do you have a tut?
01-12-2014, 09:39 PM #5
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse contains 5 episodes, i made a save set for the first episode and the save sets for the other episodes will follow soon

The reason i made this Save Set is that the game got lot of misable trophies, the save is copy protected and it will take you now only about 10 min to 100% each episode instead of 2-5 hours Smile

Episode 1 - The Penal Zone

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 1 - The Penal Zone

You can skip all dialog with O

SLot 1: Push triangle and use "Mind reading" on the Alien Brain (Is this your card?)

Slot 2: Pick up Bazooka Max with X (We're on the case!)

Slot 3: Square - Use items with Alien Brain -> Use jump cables -> Skip all Dialog (Ask your parents / The Brain Awakens)

Slot 4: Triangle -> Teleportation to C.O.P.S. (Pret-A-Teleporter)

Slot 5: Check out DeSoto -> Use Crime-Ton -> Add Item -> Add Puddle Ball Toy -> Add Item -> Add receipt -> Scan (Crime-Ton)

Slot 6: Triangle -> Use future Vision on Sam (Ape Escape)

Slot 7: Enter myterious tunnel with X (To the Five Boroughs) -> Walk into Max [Sam will throw him in the air ](Frequent Flyer) -> Triangle use Future Vision on Sam (Soothsayer) -> Triangle return to Sam -> X Talk to strange Mole Man -> Dialog - Choose Rift Generator (Don't ask your parents)

Slot 8: Square Use Item on Skun-ka'pe -> X Offer Paddly Ball Toy to Skun-ka'pe (Penal Zone)

Slot 9: X Manhandle Lincoln Sculpture (Part of a Nutritious Breakfast)

Episode 2 - The Tomb of Sammun-Mak

INSTRUCTIONS:

Sam & Max Episode 2 - The Tomb of Sammun Mak

Slot 1: Enter the room -> Triangle - Can o' Nuts (Double-Crossed)

Slot 2: X Use Jurgen's Door -> Dialog - Yog Soggoth (Secret Handshake)

Slot 3: Walk on the tongue of the sphinx -> Square Use Cookies with nostrilis -> Dialog - Fut Snek Squigl... -> Triangle use Can o ' Nuts -> Skip Dialog (Open wide/Challenge of the Sphunx)

Slot 4: Square Use hieroglyphic blocks with marquee -> Skip all Dialog (Looters of the Lost Toybox)

Slot 5: Square Use Jurgen's love letter with mole man -> Skip all dialog (Doppel Fluch)

Slot 6: X Use steamer trunk -> Dialog - Pick anything (Mystery on the Disorient Express) -> Skip all dialog (Curse the Luck)

Slot 7: Triangle Ventriloquism with Papierwaite (Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie) -> Triangle -> X Switch to Maximus -> Dialog - Trick Papierwaite -> X Activate Psychic Ventriloquism -> X Use Ventriloquism with Papierwaite (Horror Show/Chrono Logic) -> Skip all dialog (Nine Lives of Sameth & Maximus)

Other episodes will follow in the next days

Save is tested & working

If you cant resign it with bruteforce, right click the save, click bruteforce, then it will add the secure file id and you can resign it

Now i only got the save for EU (NPEB00181-USER-), if someone got the U.S. version and my save wont work with it i can get the save with data transfer to check the NPUB code

^^^^^^^^^
01-12-2014, 09:42 PM #6
I get this error on the file also... You must login or register to view this content.
01-12-2014, 09:43 PM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by TheJuicerz View Post
I can't get this resigned at all do you have a tut?

If you are using bruteforce, first make sure you got the latest version of it, then in bruteforce right click the save, click on "bruteforce", then you can rebuild it with your profile

I tested it with bruteforce and GameGenie, both worked

Originally posted by TheJuicerz View Post
I get this error on the file also... You must login or register to view this content.

Yes thats because the secure file id is missing, just follow instructions above
Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-12-2014 at 09:45 PM.
01-12-2014, 10:12 PM #8
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
If you are using bruteforce, first make sure you got the latest version of it, then in bruteforce right click the save, click on "bruteforce", then you can rebuild it with your profile

I tested it with bruteforce and GameGenie, both worked

Yes thats because the secure file id is missing, just follow instructions above

Perfect worked first time using that way thank you very much Smile
01-12-2014, 11:40 PM #9
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
I will try it out later, Thank you for the upload. I love the game but some of the trophies are just boring you really saved me some time Thanks. Repped and thanked
01-13-2014, 12:11 AM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Thank you for putting this together Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo