02-20-2014, 06:06 AM #11
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
thanks alot bro i was looking for a save set that woudnt pop all the level trophies at once and u... u came thru for me lol

The following user thanked Lunieizsicc for this useful post:

BigTrain
02-20-2014, 09:12 AM #12
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Thanks so much for individual level trophies, will make the process of making a "legit" trophy list that much easier. Thanks again.

Sidenote: Does anyone know why all the forum comments are suddenly centered orientation instead of aligning to the left and reading like regular texts and posts? Thanks.

The following user thanked NeoFrost for this useful post:

BigTrain
02-20-2014, 03:09 PM #13
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Thanks so much for individual level trophies, will make the process of making a "legit" trophy list that much easier. Thanks again.

Sidenote: Does anyone know why all the forum comments are suddenly centered orientation instead of aligning to the left and reading like regular texts and posts? Thanks.

your welcome... and I centered the post because it just looks better like that imo lol.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole
02-20-2014, 06:23 PM #14
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Lunieizsicc View Post
thanks alot bro i was looking for a save set that woudnt pop all the level trophies at once and u... u came thru for me lol

no problem bro... glad to help
02-20-2014, 10:06 PM #15
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
can someone please upload a working US psn version save plz! i have tried all the others and they dont work. I take the save and just convert it to mine on xploder and still no luck and help would be great
02-20-2014, 10:35 PM #16
CalicoWomack
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the share mate Smile

The following user thanked CalicoWomack for this useful post:

BigTrain
02-21-2014, 03:16 AM #17
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
can someone please upload a working US psn version save plz! i have tried all the others and they dont work. I take the save and just convert it to mine on xploder and still no luck and help would be great

This is a working US PSN version...:whistle:
02-21-2014, 06:04 PM #18
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
lol i see but i cant get it to work with xploder can some one plz explain very detailed on how lol
02-21-2014, 06:30 PM #19
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
lol i see but i cant get it to work with xploder can some one plz explain very detailed on how lol

yea just give me one of YOUR save files and i'll resign it for you after you learn how how to click on the "Thanks" button provided by NGU lol.

The following 3 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole, JamesDRobbins, Shawnofdadead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo