04-07-2014, 12:34 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:05 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, albert2wesker, bigburt82, CalicoWomack, Dannyman, deavil, Gamer Brasil, Gandalf, hfgfeheryrjrfu, hooligan68, iury000, Jibbit, jobone233, john connor 84, kain_IO, keeks7, L-Griever, lawless___, lDanielCR, lewrydiboys, Loverside97, Lunieizsicc, mark1, MusicGamer, Patman69, prototye76, rencas, rnr, saucisse, selvin santos, srandys74, SwordspiTTer, TheHatedOne, Wastelandboy, wiii, wolf82, X-GHOST-X,
04-20-2014, 08:52 PM #11
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Have you tried it without resigning? idr if I left these open or not.

I'll try that in a bit, and yes I think these saves are opened to any ps3 as the Account ID is blanked out

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

BigTrain
04-23-2014, 10:17 PM #12
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
I'll try that in a bit, and yes I think these saves are opened to any ps3 as the Account ID is blanked out

Did it work?
04-23-2014, 11:59 PM #13
Dannyman
Are you high?
Did it work?

It didn't work, and I've already tried every way I remembered.. In the worst case I'll end up having to do it legit, which is not so bad when compared with doing it on the cops' side IMO xD
04-24-2014, 03:21 PM #14
Racer side save didn't work, resigned and left it blank, it still ended up being a fresh start on the racer side. Thanks and great job on the cop side.
Last edited by kain_IO ; 04-24-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Typo

The following 2 users say thank you to kain_IO for this useful post:

BigTrain, Dannyman
04-24-2014, 06:51 PM #15
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
It didn't work, and I've already tried every way I remembered.. In the worst case I'll end up having to do it legit, which is not so bad when compared with doing it on the cops' side IMO xD

Originally posted by IO View Post
Racer side save didn't work, resigned and left it blank, it still ended up being a fresh start on the racer side. Thanks and great job on the cop side.

I just uploaded another racer save in the thread... let me know how it works out.
04-24-2014, 07:22 PM #16
Dannyman
Are you high?
I just uploaded another racer save in the thread... let me know how it works out.

Just tried mate, same outcome as before, it loads as a blank save, and I've tried rebuilding the save with my account ID and also copying the needed files to my own save and resigning :(

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

BigTrain
04-25-2014, 08:36 AM #17
The 1 solution i found to this hassle is simply using the Gold Medal save, it has the Racers side level 60 and Cops level 10. I do believe that this maybe mixed up with the Racer save? Either way, that may be the only solution that I can see for the dilemma BigTrain. The Cop side also has a Ferrari from the racer side equipped, I find it hilarious that Cops still act like you are a Racer but instead they ram racers around you and very rarely pay attention to you.

The following 2 users say thank you to kain_IO for this useful post:

BigTrain, Dannyman
04-25-2014, 01:55 PM #18
is anywhere a platin save
racer lvl 60 &
cop lvl 60 on one save plz
04-25-2014, 04:45 PM #19
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by IO View Post
The 1 solution i found to this hassle is simply using the Gold Medal save, it has the Racers side level 60 and Cops level 10. I do believe that this maybe mixed up with the Racer save? Either way, that may be the only solution that I can see for the dilemma BigTrain. The Cop side also has a Ferrari from the racer side equipped, I find it hilarious that Cops still act like you are a Racer but instead they ram racers around you and very rarely pay attention to you.

Have you tested to see if it pops the racer level trophies?

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Dannyman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo