04-24-2014, 04:03 PM #1
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi ! I got platinum 5 minutes ago, so here's my save : You must login or register to view this content.

THIS SAVE WORKS ONLY FOR THE EUROPEAN VERSION !!!!

With this save you should get these trophies :

Hell or High Slaughter
Ninjacked
and Izuna Drop the Mic (you have to beat the final boss without getting hit !)

Valedictgorian
A Legend in His Own Grime
A Perfect 10 (just get one "Legend" score in any arena)

Patient 0
Better Dying Through Chemistry
Elementary, My Dear Monday
Breaking Baddies (cause one more elemental effect)

Can't Touch This
Time to Kill
Lust for Unlife (do one more action for these trophies)

An Embarrassment of Liches
Card-Carrying Dismember (kill 100 zombies)

There are some Story collectibles to collect, but easy to find
All other collectibles have been collected
Arcade Mode is done
Last edited by Meurtor ; 06-02-2014 at 03:40 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Meurtor for this useful post:

ASTDaywalker, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, gaijin87, GYNOUGH, Inferno67, PC_, raperorapero, saucisse, valefortissimo, Voltsgalph, wiii
06-07-2014, 07:45 AM #20
Voltsgalph
Save Point
will definitely use this.. thanks!
06-20-2014, 07:58 PM #21
Is this game easier to 100% over the original Ninja Gaiden 3, including all DLC trophies?
06-21-2014, 11:08 AM #22
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Unique View Post
Is this game easier to 100% over the original Ninja Gaiden 3, including all DLC trophies?

You don't need ninja skills for this game, it's not as difficult as a real Ninja Gaiden. The only "pain-in-the-ass" moment is the Hell mode, stupidly difficult (1 hit = you die)
06-21-2014, 05:07 PM #23
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
You don't need ninja skills for this game, it's not as difficult as a real Ninja Gaiden. The only "pain-in-the-ass" moment is the Hell mode, stupidly difficult (1 hit = you die)

That's that B.S. right there! Team Ninja will never be the same power house it was after ol' boy left the team back in 2008! I can't believe this game cost $59.99 with only 7 levels to complete! Not Happy or Sad In your own opinion, is this game getting overall? I value everyone's opinion!
06-21-2014, 08:27 PM #24
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Unique View Post
That's that B.S. right there! Team Ninja will never be the same power house it was after ol' boy left the team back in 2008! I can't believe this game cost $59.99 with only 7 levels to complete! Not Happy or Sad In your own opinion, is this game getting overall? I value everyone's opinion!

During the first level, the game was really fun. But then, you do the same thing again and again and again : killing zombies - jumping everywhere - killing zombies - jumping everywere.......

It becomes really boring after the level 3. And the difficulty isn't progressive at all.
The only good thing in this game is the Arcade Mode (but you'll finish it in one very little hour).

I can't recommend this game to anyone, even to a NG fan (like me)
06-21-2014, 08:45 PM #25
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
During the first level, the game was really fun. But then, you do the same thing again and again and again : killing zombies - jumping everywhere - killing zombies - jumping everywere.......

It becomes really boring after the level 3. And the difficulty isn't progressive at all.
The only good thing in this game is the Arcade Mode (but you'll finish it in one very little hour).

I can't recommend this game to anyone, even to a NG fan (like me)

This almost sounds like playing NG3/NG3:Razor's Edge!!! That's very sad!!! Trust me, you're not the only person I know who feels this way about Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z! I was watching a guy on YouTube do a playthrough on the game and some die hard NG fans were posting and arguing against some people that this game wasn't meant to be taken serious and people shouldn't be bashing this game... It would've been a great game, if Team Ninja would gave this game a completely different title and just featured Ryu Hayabusa like they did... Not Happy or Sad I've platinum NGS2, NGS Plus, NG3, & NG3: Razor's Edge. I guess this platinum won't hold any value either.
06-29-2014, 12:06 PM #26
Thank you bro i think it will help me alot because every upgrade open right?
Thx again, best wishes Smile
07-05-2014, 08:52 AM #27
gringo1974
Little One
i.ve the uk european version bat i only get the 5000 kills trophy... nobody has a complete save set? thanks
07-05-2014, 11:08 AM #28
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gringo1974 View Post
i.ve the uk european version bat i only get the 5000 kills trophy... nobody has a complete save set? thanks

Did you try to beat the final boss on Hell difficulty ? I copied this save just before my platinum trophy, so you should get it........

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo