05-01-2014, 08:12 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:08 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

19willy74, Awares, BASIA2001, dart_driver, dxkai01, Ember2012, fenicce, gowhawx, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Lord Ike, mark1, NuclearArmpit, SHAkA, Sirprizer, Space_Honky, srandys74, Uncrwnd KNG, X-GHOST-X, Zockermachete
05-15-2014, 08:56 PM #29
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Well if you want to start out as any other character then all you need to do is load up the save for the sirens action skill kills and then go into split screen and drop the modded shield and shotgun to yourself... I might have already gave those characters the modded stuff but I honestly cant remember Facepalm

I cant believe i for got about doing this, awesome, this will be really fun, huge thanks for this.

Originally posted by tut1971 View Post
Now I just need to get a copy of the game before the servers close...:argh:

Yeah, i just got that "and they'll tell two friends" trophy just now, as long as i have that trophy, platinum will still be achievable, yeah, sucks that the online is going down in 2 weeks. :(

The following user thanked Lord Ike for this useful post:

BigTrain
05-18-2014, 10:25 AM #30
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by San View Post
I cant believe i for got about doing this, awesome, this will be really fun, huge thanks for this.

No problem.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
05-22-2014, 10:41 PM #31
can anyone tell me how to use these saves with usa? i tried .sfo editor to change region, then resigned, but game says save is corrupted.
05-24-2014, 09:39 PM #32
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by 69 View Post
can anyone tell me how to use these saves with usa? i tried .sfo editor to change region, then resigned, but game says save is corrupted.

You can't use these with the US version.
05-25-2014, 12:55 AM #33
hess47
League Champion
You can't use these with the US version.

Work for me. Just use Xploder or Bruteforce im in us
05-25-2014, 01:16 AM #34
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Work for me. Just use Xploder or Bruteforce im in us

That's news to me but then again I tried resigning US saves into JP before and it said it was corrupted.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
05-30-2014, 06:49 AM #35
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
That's news to me but then again I tried resigning US saves into JP before and it said it was corrupted.

u could also decrypt the jp saves and replace the .sav file in the us folder. works too. but a normal region change from us to jp wont work cuz jp is cryptet Smile

The following user thanked Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

BigTrain
05-30-2014, 08:18 AM #36
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
u could also decrypt the jp saves and replace the .sav file in the us folder. works too. but a normal region change from us to jp wont work cuz jp is cryptet Smile

I guess I wasn't very clear in my post... I tried to swap files from us to jp before you let me know about willowtree and gave me the keys for my games.conf... I never tried with a resigner.
05-30-2014, 08:55 AM #37
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
I guess I wasn't very clear in my post... I tried to swap files from us to jp before you let me know about willowtree and gave me the keys for my games.conf... I never tried with a resigner.

i know what u mean, but also if u had the key it would'nt work. tried it myself Happy from us/eu to jp wont work in no way except und u decrypt jp and replace the .sav with one from eu/us and encrypt it again.

The following user thanked Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

BigTrain

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo