05-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saveset completed!

Only for US version due to savedata offset is different between US and JP,was not sure whether working for EU or not.

save editing cheats has been posted in BSD forum(checkout link in my sig).

Most trophies are random or luck-based,I edited my saves so that enemies can be defeated in real quick(most are 1 hit kill) and I edited chars data for counter attack 9 as well so that the counter trophy can be gained at better rate.

If anyone has better saves or better instructions to gain particular trophy,feel free to post it up,I will add it to here Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

=SAVE 1=

Carnagenist *
Item Warrior *
Treasure Raider(if lucky enough)**
Obey the Cat God(if lucky enough)**
Axel's Rose(if lucky enough)***

*Select any flashing golden low level item(except pike) and breeze through from floor 1 to last floor without exiting to HQ,you should be able to advance to next floor at 1st turn most of the time.

**Mao jumps very high in my save,no problem getting the higher treasures or talk to the cat at top

***check any mystery room you met and speak to Axel

Trophy Shop Trophy
Defeat All Pirates Trophies

Select the flashing golden pike,its already in level 90,just kill any pirate you met during pirate hunting, play it till 99 ,quit and reload the save,you dont need save it. Same goes to shop trophy,check any mystery room when you met,it appears very often.
NOTE* PPP club is 4 slotted,pirate ambush very often.
TIP* wait 1 turn for each stage,if pirate no appear,skip to next stage,if pirate appeared,end turn and see if another pirate appeared,total 2 pirate you can fight in one stage. your luck-based as well :P

Trophies below can be gotten anytime,just refer to trophies guide:
10 Block Combo // Play chapter 2 Childhood memories
Play for over 10 hours without stopping //after 10 hours,save the game and make it pop
ABC's of Hitting //just check the big prinny statue
Jumptastic! // jump around
The Ten Towers // get 10 characters on 1 tower and kill 1 enemy
Persuade by Force // choose any homeroom topic and defeat them after denied
Capture Enemy //throw one enemy to your ally portal
Magichangeician // arrange one human and one monster in 1 club,do it for 5 times,get them in battle, magicchange it
Receive 4, Move 20
Receive 9, Move 60
// reincarnation others type of human and make them become slimes then go to tutorial stage and arrange the place where the geoblock will be thrown,refer to video tutorial for a better sayingwhich can be found in YT

=SAVE 2=

Cinco de Panelo

Played till mission Board Conspiracy is unlocked and follow video below.(easy fight with my saves)

=SAVE 3=

Reverse Bandit
Reverse Robber
Reverse Viking

Arrange 3 slimes to bounce the treasures/inncents/level orb,use the other chars to lift and throw to the slime,reload save if the map is complicated or not good.
-> Equip the burning uniform on the other slimes,equip 1 is enough for movements 32.

Who Wants to be a Milliondamagaire
100,000,000 Damage Pyramid
The Ten Billion Damage Man
Combo No. 255

Select X-Dimension Chap 1 Strongest Crossroad,use yui/mishra and flonne to kill most enemies,make sure flonne does not move anymore,kill until the last enemy and lift it up by Yui, put Mr Champloo next to flonne and put Axel next to Mr Champloo.
order of position should be :

[Flonne][Champloo][Axel]

Flonne atk champloo and champloo atk flonne then axel atk champloo

repeat this until turn 70~ , you should get the combo 255 trophy.

Once you got the combo 255 trophy,use flonne atk champloo only to speed it up till turn 180, you should have Combo1xx+415%, use power of love on champloo ,you should dealt 10000M , if not, bring lucas out and use flonne to keep atking lucas , boost a little more and you should get it in no time Smile

PS:I know this is a boring way but better than nothing :/ (if anyone has a better save of mine,definitely use that one)

=SAVE 4=

10 Piece Combo Meal

Go to Reality Stage 5-8: Captain's Location, bring 5 baciels out and make final position like below:

B = baciels
E = enemy called sadie

[E]

1st turn:
let all baciels hit themself,dont worry, 0 damage most of the times and command 5 chars to defeat enemies enarby

2nd turn:
Command 4 chars to lift and throw "sadie" to the center position of baciels, command all baciels hit sadie and lastly use rasberyl's magic to kill sadie.

You will kill it in combo 10 and trophy pops

=SAVE 5=
Attack of the Counter 10

Select X-Dimension Chap 1 Strongest Crossroad,use yui/mishra and flonne to kill most enemies,kill until the last enemy and lift it up by Yui,bring out the 1st two chars named A and A,both male fighters,keep attacking each other untill you have the counter trophy,I got it in 3rd try.
Last edited by chaoszage ; 05-11-2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: saveset completed

The following 30 users say thank you to chaoszage for this useful post:

19willy74, Andre.22, BASIA2001, BigTrain, clever21, Daneshi, danilo_BR, dapreacher23, Dizzl, evildrake, ezio1129, fulo, Hellstenen, Ichigo519, Kaio_Rui, kokoromialos, krustytoe, Lord Ike, Mago de Oz, mexi001, mithosyggdrasil, MusicGamer, Neo_oversoul, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, SHAkA, Uncle Ted, Unrealsorrow, X-GHOST-X, Zerifruga
05-04-2014, 12:58 PM #2
Hellstenen
Little One
Good work! I don't have the game myself but this will be useful for anyone who does. Also nice with a detailed guide!

The following user thanked Hellstenen for this useful post:

chaoszage
05-05-2014, 05:55 AM #3
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Just an note for the 10 billion damage,I tried kill 9 enemies with giga heal which is 9x1160M and does not unlock trophy,weird though.

-[EDITED]-
found out it has to be 1 enemy only =_=
Last edited by chaoszage ; 05-05-2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: info added
05-06-2014, 09:53 AM #4
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
1st post has been updated massively,left 2 trophies which is counter attack x10 and the Plat Smile

PS: 100+ views and only few thanked me ,the rest just grab and go :/
05-06-2014, 07:35 PM #5
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks alot man, i always wanted to play this game without worrying too much about the trophies, now i can easily enjoy the game while not worrying too much about them anymore, this is perfect. Happy

The following user thanked Lord Ike for this useful post:

chaoszage
05-07-2014, 09:55 AM #6
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
just a little update,I managed to mod the counter attack stat at Mao and the other char to max 9 but it still does counter 1 time only,I think I have to increase it through weapon stat instead of char stat *searching it at savedata*

Originally posted by Hellstenen View Post
Good work! I don't have the game myself but this will be useful for anyone who does. Also nice with a detailed guide!

Thanks! I love your AC saveset work as well! Happy

Originally posted by Guy View Post
Thanks alot man, i always wanted to play this game without worrying too much about the trophies, now i can easily enjoy the game while not worrying too much about them anymore, this is perfect. Happy

Thanks! the most troublesome is pirates hunting as I am still hunting pirate now, 1 left,the 10 gents pirate, its totally random :/
05-08-2014, 01:26 AM #7
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
saveset is completed!
05-09-2014, 11:13 AM #8
cinco de panelo doesnt unlock after i done the requeriments
05-09-2014, 09:59 PM #9
Thanks for the trophy set, the only trophy I am having troubles with is the Reverse Viking one. Is there any chance you can make a save with Slimes that can move 32 spaces? That would make it much easier to do. I understand if you can't, but I thought I would ask. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Scrap that above - I found your updated patch file for BSD so edited it myself. Thanks again for the awesome job! :yes:
Last edited by Daneshi ; 05-10-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: edited question

The following user thanked Daneshi for this useful post:

chaoszage
05-10-2014, 10:47 AM #10
for moving 32 spaces just get some armor things from other characters and put on slimes , then its just based luck to get a easy map

The following 2 users say thank you to Andre.22 for this useful post:

chaoszage, Daneshi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo