06-13-2014, 12:45 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:17 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

alpalia, BASIA2001, Carramrod235, CosmoKramer, hfgfeheryrjrfu, Isaac Clarke, L-Griever, mexi001, Patman69, ser, SHAkA, Sirprizer, srandys74, X-GHOST-X, Xx-GIPPI-xX
07-13-2014, 06:28 AM #20
i think no..it still always at version 1.00..it very weird, i just played it nice god mode and all, and then come back and killed by 3-4 bullets..do you think its possible this is due to a non save on the PS+ ? (download the save on PS+ autosave system)

edit: ok i have try again by start a totally new game.. copy/replace save etc... it sound very very weird, like if the game was patched or something..i cant be killed by regular bullet trooper (simple nazi soldiers) , but i can be killed by explosion, tank, and i just be killed by 1 bullet shooted from an officer (nazi officer unit with pistol)..i dont know what happen. its very weird situation. its more like if the save is a high HP level more than a god mode

( i have make this test in the first mission when need obtain the explosif in the building, i got killed by the officer guy in the building (entrance)

the game not look like to have be patched (always version 1.00) but its sound like this have been patched..
Last edited by alpalia ; 07-13-2014 at 08:44 AM.
07-13-2014, 01:49 PM #21
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by alpalia View Post
i think no..it still always at version 1.00..it very weird, i just played it nice god mode and all, and then come back and killed by 3-4 bullets..do you think its possible this is due to a non save on the PS+ ? (download the save on PS+ autosave system)

edit: ok i have try again by start a totally new game.. copy/replace save etc... it sound very very weird, like if the game was patched or something..i cant be killed by regular bullet trooper (simple nazi soldiers) , but i can be killed by explosion, tank, and i just be killed by 1 bullet shooted from an officer (nazi officer unit with pistol)..i dont know what happen. its very weird situation. its more like if the save is a high HP level more than a god mode

( i have make this test in the first mission when need obtain the explosif in the building, i got killed by the officer guy in the building (entrance)

the game not look like to have be patched (always version 1.00) but its sound like this have been patched..

Yes for some reason the officers with the pistols will kill you sometimes... Other times you may get killed by a random soldiers attack too but all in all you will remain un-killable for 98% of the game which is great because you can go all Rambo on the enemies.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 07-13-2014 at 02:11 PM.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

alpalia
07-13-2014, 05:47 PM #22
ah, thats explain lots of things...

but if i m killed by one of them, do this break the god mode ? or its ok if i restart i stay immortal (semi immortal) ?

The following user thanked alpalia for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-13-2014, 06:49 PM #23
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
ah, thats explain lots of things...

but if i m killed by one of them, do this break the god mode ? or its ok if i restart i stay immortal (semi immortal) ?

It's ok to restart... you still keep the god mode.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

alpalia
07-14-2014, 05:55 AM #24
ok thanks ^^
now i make more careful, specially with the officer guys

The following user thanked alpalia for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-29-2014, 02:23 AM #25
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
ok thanks ^^