06-13-2014, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Winky Winky

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 AM.

The following 160 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

7ussam, Alexander1404, altahi, Angelus3K, anichagas, articuno77, AS6686, ASTDaywalker, axsabrzpa, Beats, beebee, BERMAKI, bettarlynn, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, BRAIAN216, bruhpeanut, chipite81, cocaxaj475, codyrule, ConSintr8, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, dark_war_angel, Darthraven4U, DephtChaos, DesperateDan, detrikz, Devil, DFERR, droneb83, EMINEM__x3, EnSTro, epicreturn111, errandorPS3, escuridao96, Esker, evgnld, gaf07203, Gamer Brasil, GJx, GladiusOne, goblins, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, Gunz4Hire, GYNOUGH, hansson, henk321, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., ikky11, Isaac Clarke, isigo, istdasso, JackDoe657, Japarican89, Jb90, Jboehke, jbremix, jks, jkwxyz96, Juggalos91, justeve, K_Rogner, kashiboy, Kazuma~, keeks7, Kingninjato, Klauss, Konijsona, KrAzY, ktemanuel, L-Griever, lawless___, LibertyCity1983, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Lord Ike, lucushadow, Marcin-Buka, MaskedTrophy, mauswanderer, MegaTTTron, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MilGrau_gOD, Mister Serval, mithosyggdrasil, Mr_Party, Mr.gaming, MrKamus, muddzyn, Nawafeno, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NeutronStar, NHJZ and 60 other users.
10-13-2015, 09:04 AM #299
I dont know what Im doing wrong, Im doing this for a friend and I get him all the way to the cloud sync part and it doesnt work. Then I realized I didnt do the hex edit. Then I realized I didnt add/remove bytes at the end to balance it out. Still nothing. What am I doing wrong and how many times do I have to change the username in the hex edit, is it just there one time?
10-13-2015, 09:06 AM #300
If someone can walk me through this and/or manage this for my friend with the hex editing. I would be greatly appreciated. Ive done save assigning before, but not like this with the hex editing.
10-13-2015, 01:45 PM #301
Originally posted by det0xxp2 View Post
I dont know what Im doing wrong, Im doing this for a friend and I get him all the way to the cloud sync part and it doesnt work. Then I realized I didnt do the hex edit. Then I realized I didnt add/remove bytes at the end to balance it out. Still nothing. What am I doing wrong and how many times do I have to change the username in the hex edit, is it just there one time?

There should only be one place where you need to put your friends username. I used CTRL+F to search for the correct area, typed in my PSN ID & then made sure 1FFF0 was the last byte line.

I filled this line up with 00 all the way along until it look exactly like it does in image 7.

Saved it.

I then updated the PFD (Full), selecting Yes at the dialog.

Then I updated the Save to be used on my Profile, copied it to a USB stick, loaded Sound Shapes & Cloud Sync'd

Once the Cloud Sync was pressed & completed, Trophies started popping.
10-14-2015, 03:25 AM #302
I couldve sworn I did everything right, Im gonna try one more time again tomorrow and ill check back in with you. Could you possibly hex edit it for me if I needed you to? I know I got the assigning done fine cause it copies and everything with no errors... its just the cloud sync giving him problems, Ive tried the Hex thing like 2-3 different times and I havent had much luck. :/ Ill try one more time though and let you know how it goes.

Also with the PSN ID the nomatters is his username correct? I wasnt sure if that was included or not. I never included it but then again, it looked like he had it included along with the "userid". Ive changed the name to his in the quotes, and then added 00's all the way across at the bottom with the same line until it looked like the others/image. I guess that balances the code. Im pretty smart with stuff like this, so its urking me that I cant figure it out. rofl Like I said, Im not really sure what Im doing incorrect. Is the encrypting and decrypting a huge deal? Im doing the hexing outside of BSD with the HxD as directed. I think its some dumb small thing Im missing. I guarantee it. lol
Last edited by det0xxp2 ; 10-14-2015 at 03:56 AM.
10-14-2015, 08:43 AM #303
Originally posted by det0xxp2 View Post
I couldve sworn I did everything right, Im gonna try one more time again tomorrow and ill check back in with you. Could you possibly hex edit it for me if I needed you to? I know I got the assigning done fine cause it copies and everything with no errors... its just the cloud sync giving him problems, Ive tried the Hex thing like 2-3 different times and I havent had much luck. :/ Ill try one more time though and let you know how it goes.

Also with the PSN ID the nomatters is his username correct? I wasnt sure if that was included or not. I never included it but then again, it looked like he had it included along with the "userid". Ive changed the name to his in the quotes, and then added 00's all the way across at the bottom with the same line until it looked like the others/image. I guess that balances the code. Im pretty smart with stuff like this, so its urking me that I cant figure it out. rofl Like I said, Im not really sure what Im doing incorrect. Is the encrypting and decrypting a huge deal? Im doing the hexing outside of BSD with the HxD as directed. I think its some dumb small thing Im missing. I guarantee it. lol

The 'nomatters' part should not be included no, he was using his PSN ID as an example. All that should be in those quotes is your friends PSN ID exactly how it is written when he signs in. So if his PSN ID has any upper or lowercase letters they must be the same in the hex edit.

I could probably Hex Edit it for you but I think it's against the rules, but it sounds like you've almost got it. Good Luck.
10-15-2015, 11:48 PM #304
Is this an instant plat?
10-16-2015, 12:08 PM #305
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
Is this an instant plat?

On the PS3 for me it wasn't, I still had to do all the Beat School levels.

Once I did those, when I Cloud Sync'd on the PS4, it was an instant plat which is normal as everyone who has this game does the same thing. You can do it for the Vita too, essentially earning 3 Platinums for very little work.
10-27-2015, 04:54 PM #306
luix
Little One
works great, thanks to unostar!

used the US save for the asian version. works on ps3/ps4/vita.
Last edited by luix ; 10-27-2015 at 08:23 PM.

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

unostar
10-29-2015, 03:34 AM #307
This was awesome! I ate an entire bag of popcorn while I watched all the trophies pop!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo