06-13-2014, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Winky Winky

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 AM.

The following 160 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

7ussam, Alexander1404, altahi, Angelus3K, anichagas, articuno77, AS6686, ASTDaywalker, axsabrzpa, Beats, beebee, BERMAKI, bettarlynn, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, BRAIAN216, bruhpeanut, chipite81, cocaxaj475, codyrule, ConSintr8, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, dark_war_angel, Darthraven4U, DephtChaos, DesperateDan, detrikz, Devil, DFERR, droneb83, EMINEM__x3, EnSTro, epicreturn111, errandorPS3, escuridao96, Esker, evgnld, gaf07203, Gamer Brasil, GJx, GladiusOne, goblins, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, Gunz4Hire, GYNOUGH, hansson, henk321, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., ikky11, Isaac Clarke, isigo, istdasso, JackDoe657, Japarican89, Jb90, Jboehke, jbremix, jks, jkwxyz96, Juggalos91, justeve, K_Rogner, kashiboy, Kazuma~, keeks7, Kingninjato, Klauss, Konijsona, KrAzY, ktemanuel, L-Griever, lawless___, LibertyCity1983, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Lord Ike, lucushadow, Marcin-Buka, MaskedTrophy, mauswanderer, MegaTTTron, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MilGrau_gOD, Mister Serval, mithosyggdrasil, Mr_Party, Mr.gaming, MrKamus, muddzyn, Nawafeno, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NeutronStar, NHJZ and 60 other users.
07-28-2014, 12:42 PM #92
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Look at page 8

That save on page. Is. Corrupt man don't work.
07-28-2014, 12:51 PM #93
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
That save on page. Is. Corrupt man don't work.

The save work perfect for me.
07-28-2014, 01:21 PM #94
xSOADx
Banana Joe
when i go to campaign,triangle to change album trophies didnt pop fo me, i then did a cloud sync and 1-2 min after that the trophies started popping
07-28-2014, 01:28 PM #95
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
The save work perfect for me.

Won't work. My usa copy. IV resign it. And d
Every thing. I get corrupt on loading of sace
07-28-2014, 01:49 PM #96
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Won't work. My usa copy. IV resign it. And d
Every thing. I get corrupt on loading of sace

same, on my main account it worked perfectly, on my second account it wont work and i did EXACTLY the same thing and i know how to do it, its weird....
07-28-2014, 02:02 PM #97
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
same, on my main account it worked perfectly, on my second account it wont work and i did EXACTLY the same thing and i know how to do it, its weird....

We need a true us copy of it
07-28-2014, 02:04 PM #98
xSOADx
Banana Joe
We need a true us copy of it

i got EU version dont think the version is the problem
07-28-2014, 04:35 PM #99
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Enzyme View Post
You don't need to edit BLANK 111111. Here's the alternative way:
1.Turn on your PS3, Play a fresh Sound Shape Game, press start, play the tutorial for 1 minute, quit the tutorial. then *Quit out of the game*
2. You're now in XMB (Dashboard) Put your USB in your PS3. Go to GAME>Saved Data Utility (PS3). Copy the fresh Gamesave to your USB. Your gamesave from this thread should be done. Okay, put your USB into your PC/Laptop..etc.
3. Open YOUR Sound Shape Gamesave folder and This THREAD'S Gamesave titled "100% Sound Shape" Open both folders at the same time.
4. Put/Copy ALL the 100% Completed gamesave files to YOUR Gamesave. Click copy and replace.
5. Now Open up Bruteforce or whatever resigning software you have. In this case I will be referring to Bruteforce. Okay, On Bruteforce Click the PARAM SAVE highlighted in blue that says all the pertinent information about your profile. Go down where it says Decrypt. Click Decrypt all files > Right click on the PARAM where it says your Gamertag and all the informations. Go all the way down Choose Unlock All to PS3. Now Encrpyt all Files. Go to the Turqoise looking button that says "Rebuild" click that. Choose "REBUILD ALL" You're almost done
6. Put the USB to your PS3, Copy the Sound Shape GAMESAVE you just resigned. When it says "Copy Completed" Start Sound Shapes. Go all the way to the right, choose "settings" Click Cloud Sync wait to sign you in. AND IT SHOULD START POPPING.

For this method use the save in the first post Winky Winky
It worked with 1.11 update Happy
07-28-2014, 04:39 PM #100
Originally posted by unostar View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Replace PUT_YOUR_NAME_HERE with your PSN ID for the cloud save to work.

You need to select Story mode -> Change Album (triangle) to pop trophies.

this save is not working ..

i tried every thing , i put the id with big letters didnt work , small still nothing ..

and i put exactly how it is and it still nothing ..

i used 3 diffrent software to resign it ..

xploder - GG - and a free one , its not working ...

save you energy it wont work ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo