06-13-2014, 09:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my personal platinum and 100% save.No credit needs to be given as it's my work.

Guide by unostar :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Winky Winky

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:31 AM.

The following 160 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

7ussam, Alexander1404, altahi, Angelus3K, anichagas, articuno77, AS6686, ASTDaywalker, axsabrzpa, Beats, beebee, BERMAKI, bettarlynn, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, BRAIAN216, bruhpeanut, chipite81, cocaxaj475, codyrule, ConSintr8, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, dark_war_angel, Darthraven4U, DephtChaos, DesperateDan, detrikz, Devil, DFERR, droneb83, EMINEM__x3, EnSTro, epicreturn111, errandorPS3, escuridao96, Esker, evgnld, gaf07203, Gamer Brasil, GJx, GladiusOne, goblins, grincoli, Grumpy Old Men, Gunz4Hire, GYNOUGH, hansson, henk321, hotwheeler89, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., ikky11, Isaac Clarke, isigo, istdasso, JackDoe657, Japarican89, Jb90, Jboehke, jbremix, jks, jkwxyz96, Juggalos91, justeve, K_Rogner, kashiboy, Kazuma~, keeks7, Kingninjato, Klauss, Konijsona, KrAzY, ktemanuel, L-Griever, lawless___, LibertyCity1983, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Lord Ike, lucushadow, Marcin-Buka, MaskedTrophy, mauswanderer, MegaTTTron, Methcakes, Mictlan1984, MilGrau_gOD, Mister Serval, mithosyggdrasil, Mr_Party, Mr.gaming, MrKamus, muddzyn, Nawafeno, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NeutronStar, NHJZ and 60 other users.
07-28-2014, 09:11 PM #110
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by unostar View Post
here's your working (hopefully) savefile You must login or register to view this content.

thank you for the help. the trophies are popping up when i do the cloud sync. now i just need to do the same on the vita & ps4.
07-28-2014, 09:14 PM #111
brd23
Bounty hunter
Thank you UNOSTAR!!!!

This was the problem. The last 1FFFF byte. cloud sync done. Thanks.
Last edited by brd23 ; 07-28-2014 at 09:25 PM.
07-28-2014, 09:40 PM #112
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by brd23 View Post
Thank you UNOSTAR!!!!

This was the problem. The last 1FFFF byte. cloud sync done. Thanks.

THIS!!! i read the tutorial from unostar and noticed also that thing with the last byte.

I made a manual for you guys. This is really simple:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

* don't forget to push "Thanks" button if it helped you Winky Winky

Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
You need to edit the ID stored in the save with a Hex Editor.

RageSoul51 u have to put the tutorial into the first post. and also make sure u highligt screen 7 cuz this is the most important thing. the last byte have to be 1FFFF

The following user thanked Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke
07-28-2014, 09:41 PM #113
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post
THIS!!! i read the tutorial from unostar and noticed also that thing with the last byte.

RageSoul51 u have to put the tutorial into the first post. and also make sure u highligt screen 7 cuz this is the most important thing. the last byte have to be 1FFFF

Will update 1st post tomorrow morning as I' on mobile now.
07-28-2014, 10:01 PM #114
hess47
League Champion
here's your working (hopefully) savefile You must login or register to view this content.

Still corrupt. On loading it. Lol
07-28-2014, 10:05 PM #115
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Still corrupt. On loading it. Lol

send me urs again i'll made it. with unostars guide it is now very easy.
07-28-2014, 11:10 PM #116
I made a manual for you guys. This is really simple:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

* don't forget to push "Thanks" button if it helped you Winky Winky

woooooow nice i can confirm this works 100% ..

The following user thanked moteeb for this useful post:

sprece
07-28-2014, 11:16 PM #117
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Thanks a ton for updating with the Hohokum DLC and the explanation about the last line having to be the 1FFFF. Back at 100% now.
07-29-2014, 08:42 AM #118
insulinglargine
Bounty hunter
you are the man UNOSTAR! it worked! thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo