06-22-2014, 12:43 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there,

Here is my save for Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Duels.
I havent tested what works or not, but I know the Expert trophy pops by winning 1 match in expert.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Use the made Exodia deck to have an easy fight. Use common sense when reading card description and even a "new" player should be able to win against anyone with this.

For the online, i'm not sure if all pops.
Mess around and see what happens. The previous game had an issue where you had to win/lose a fight and then choose to SAVE/NOT SAVE game before it popped AFTER a fight, so give that a go aswell.

Also got every card, recipe etc.

The following 8 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, Black Mage, Devona, isigo, Matador84, poetic410, selvin santos, WillDemon
06-22-2014, 08:40 PM #2
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Hi there,

I havent tested what works or not, but I know the Expert trophy pops by winning 1 match in expert.

Use the made Exodia deck to have an easy fight. Use common sense when reading card description and even a "new" player should be able to win against anyone with this.

Mess around and see what happens. The previous game had an issue where you had to win/lose a fight and then choose to SAVE/NOT SAVE game before it popped AFTER a fight, so give that a go aswell.

Thank You.
06-23-2014, 08:28 PM #3
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
thanks Pal you just need to win ones online and you will get all online trophies
but sorry for Expert trophy it don't pop!! I beat the expert mode and no trophy
Last edited by hamoodi ; 06-23-2014 at 09:06 PM.
06-23-2014, 11:32 PM #4
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
thanks Pal you just need to win ones online and you will get all online trophies
but sorry for Expert trophy it don't pop!! I beat the expert mode and no trophy

I beat the last guy on expert, and chose to Save game. It popped for me.
06-24-2014, 12:07 AM #5
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
got it thanks ^.^ sorry for to tell you that i can't get the trophy cuz i just beat yami yugi ahaha >.<
10-23-2014, 05:53 PM #6
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Hi there,

Thank you for the save.
I go test it today...
10-24-2014, 08:22 PM #7
I have 100% with your save !

Thank You.
03-11-2015, 01:46 AM #8
Thank you kindly!

For anyone that needs a US save code for resigning, it's NPUB31455.
03-12-2015, 05:13 PM #9
Regarding the Expert mode trophy, is there a particular duelist I need to beat in order to get it to pop? I've struggled against Tea (that damn Madolche deck... :madsalSmile as well as Solomon Muto (who managed to get all 5 pieces of Exodia the same turn as me, resulting in a draw. What are the odds?) and even Tristan Taylor, and after finally getting a victory over Tristan.... nothing.

The next plausible choice of action would be to take on one of the bosses, but seeing as the very first tier characters have stupid silly decks, I dare to imagine what the bosses will have on Expert...
Last edited by WillDemon ; 03-12-2015 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo