08-23-2014, 09:48 AM #1
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by BigTrain ; 05-21-2022 at 04:23 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

19willy74, danilo_BR, dapreacher23, L-Griever, SHAkA, srandys74
08-23-2014, 02:09 PM #2
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Great job..getting this new game saves up so quick is a huge help to the community

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-24-2014, 12:36 AM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
Great job..getting this new game saves up so quick is a huge help to the community

Doubt that anyone will need it but it's here if they do. :p
08-27-2014, 04:12 AM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Just bumping. Smile
09-02-2014, 09:21 PM #5
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I got the Early Edition access to the game from being an EA Sports Season Pass holder so I decided to make a save for the skills trainer... This is more of a time saver save than anything since all you need to do is get a bronze on all the challenges this year... I left what I thought would be the easiest ones for you guys to complete.

There is only one challenge to be done on each set of skill trainers... Just get a bronze medal on them and complete the challenge for each individual trophy... If the trophy for getting a gold doesn't auto pop then just gold 1 challenge.

I included my edited roster with the Pittsburgh Steelers fully maxed out... This should save you heaps of time getting all the miscellaneous trophies as well as the Connected Career trophies... For the Connected Careers trophies all that you need to do is import the roster and then Create a Coach with a Motivation focus and select the Pittsburgh Steelers... Make sure salary cap is off and All-Madden difficulty is selected and do NOT change any other settings... Then just choose to advance a week and choose to simulate through your seasons until the trophies pop... Make sure that you upgrade your coach skills and that you re-sign players every offseason!

Here Are The Saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Using your saves made the connected careers easier thanks. you can actually change salary cap off and to all madden difficulty and then change auto resign roster and upgrade roster to on that way you dont have to stop half way through and once you simulate 10 years the trophies should have all the connected careers trophies by year 5. Thanks again.

The following 2 users say thank you to dapreacher23 for this useful post:

BigTrain,
09-03-2014, 12:16 AM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
Using your saves made the connected careers easier thanks. you can actually change salary cap off and to all madden difficulty and then change auto resign roster and upgrade roster to on that way you dont have to stop half way through and once you simulate 10 years the trophies should have all the connected careers trophies by year 5. Thanks again.

Glad it helped! :yes:

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

09-04-2014, 10:41 AM #7
your my new best friend!! whats up big T!

The following user thanked JohnBgood1952 for this useful post:

BigTrain
09-04-2014, 01:57 PM #8
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by xmoney23x View Post
your my new best friend!! whats up big T!

...Hi

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo