10-25-2018, 02:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I am kinda new in this ps3 jailbreak thing. Currently I am looking for a tutorial for ps3 trophy folders, I remember I saw it a while back, but I cant find it anymore. Is the thread have been deleted?
10-25-2018, 03:31 AM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by chuchucha View Post
Hello guys, I am kinda new in this ps3 jailbreak thing. Currently I am looking for a tutorial for ps3 trophy folders, I remember I saw it a while back, but I cant find it anymore. Is the thread have been deleted?

Taken from Google.

How to identify trophy folder of a game:

Go to your game folder and navigate to "[GAMEID]\PS3GAME\TROPDIR\NPWXXXXXX." (Game location) Where XXXXXX is the trophy folder in your PS3 at /dev_hdd0/home/0000001/trophy/XXXXXX (PS3 trophy folder location)

**Note that 0000001 is the user folder. If you have multiple user it might be different

Backup:

1. Use Multiman(newer version) or ftp server(Blackbox or openftp) to access the folders on your PS3
2. Go to /dev_hdd0/home/0000001/
**Note that 0000001 is the user folder. If you have multiple user it might be different
3. Copy the “trophy” folder to external USB (multiman) or to your PC(ftp)

Restore:

1. Turn on your OTHER PS3. Use ftp server or Multiman to copy the trophy data
2. Go to /dev_hdd0/home/[User ID]/trophy . Paste the trophy folder and overwrite it.
3. Turn off the ps3. Turn it back on and got to Recovery Mode.
Note: If you do the normal boot you won’t see the trophies
4. Select Rebuild Database. Ps3 will reboot after the rebuild
You are done with the restore and you should see all the trophies on your new PS3

Delete:
1. Go to \\devhdd0\home\0000001\
2. Identify the trophy folder by following the guide above How to identify trophy folder of a game:
3. Delete the folder that corresponds to the trophy folder that you want to get rid off.
4. When you go to trophies in the XMB you will see trophies not found with unknown icon.
5. Load the game that you deleted the trophies and it would throw an error and the game would erase the trophies.
You won’t see the trophies on the XMB

The following user thanked DH63 for this useful post:

chuchucha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo