05-16-2019, 04:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there! I think I need some input from someone to tell if my USB stick with Game Genie is working properly or not. When I plug it into a computer it is being read by the computer saying the storage device can be used, but when I install Game Genie it's stuck on the install screen when it's asking for the USB stick to be installed OR I can input a license key. I don't remember having one since the last time I installed Game Genie years ago, I put the stick in and it auto filled that information. What should I do? Can I get in contact with them to get a new license key? or is the USB stick not auto filling that key for a reason?

FYI, if this isn't the correct forum section to be posting this, I'm sorry. I did check the sticky about which sections to post in and came to this section as a reasonable conclusion.
05-18-2019, 04:44 PM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by AnimeFreak280 View Post
Hello there! I think I need some input from someone to tell if my USB stick with Game Genie is working properly or not. When I plug it into a computer it is being read by the computer saying the storage device can be used, but when I install Game Genie it's stuck on the install screen when it's asking for the USB stick to be installed OR I can input a license key. I don't remember having one since the last time I installed Game Genie years ago, I put the stick in and it auto filled that information. What should I do? Can I get in contact with them to get a new license key? or is the USB stick not auto filling that key for a reason?

FYI, if this isn't the correct forum section to be posting this, I'm sorry. I did check the sticky about which sections to post in and came to this section as a reasonable conclusion.

Sounds like the license key issue to me.

Did you get your Game Genie via Email?

If so, you need to check your email account which you used at that time for it,
it will have the license key included.

Or you could always get Bruteforce (free program) and learn to use that....

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/631445-resigning-saves-without-xploder-full-tutorial.html

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/727636-the-official-bruteforce-save-data-update-thread.html

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo