02-09-2010, 06:50 PM #1
Techno753
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone actually tried the hack using a psn version save on the psn version and tried it out?
coz all i see are saves of the cd version.
02-09-2010, 08:56 PM #2
aks_1337
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Techno753 View Post
Has anyone actually tried the hack using a psn version save on the psn version and tried it out?
coz all i see are saves of the cd version.

I havnt tried it out, but you need a friend on your PSN list that has a platinum on it. Here's a guide on how to do it:

FOR PSN VERSION

Step 1: Obtain a dummy account or a platinum save.
Step 2: Sync the trophies on the dummy account and play a ranked game on it.
Step 3: Copy the dummy accounts save file to the account you want the platinum on. if u downloaded a save for the disc version import it via usb
Step 4: Make sure the account you are glitching the platinum for only has 1 socom save(the hacked 1)
Step 5: Now start up socom and play a ranked game quick match
Step 6: After the ranked game you did not earn a trophy should start poping up when its done popping up quit the game
Step 7: Now delete your socom gamesave
Step 8: Now start socom you should be told you have no save data it will create 1
Step 9: Now play one last ranked quick match after that you will have your platinum

EU Save: You must login or register to view this content.
US Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Video: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xFR7vH8dKI"]YouTube- socom platinum trophy glitch tutorial[/ame]
Last edited by aks_1337 ; 02-09-2010 at 09:00 PM.
02-10-2010, 02:39 AM #3
Techno753
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
So i can just use the save you gave me, play a game, quit the game delete the save and play a game and the trophies will pop up?

EDIT: the save you gave me didnt work for me, it said save data not found.
So how can i do this without using the disc version?
Last edited by Techno753 ; 02-10-2010 at 02:51 AM.
02-10-2010, 07:26 PM #4
GhostRiiper
Save Point
i need the EU PSN VERSION SAVE pls make it for us
02-11-2010, 04:49 PM #5
aks_1337
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Techno753 View Post
So i can just use the save you gave me, play a game, quit the game delete the save and play a game and the trophies will pop up?

EDIT: the save you gave me didnt work for me, it said save data not found.
So how can i do this without using the disc version?

Sorry for Late reply. It works because i have done it, and Platinumed it. Make sure you have it updated the game to the latest version. if you double click on the vid, it sends you to a youtube link where you can view the related videos for more information

PS: Quote my messages so it gives me an email telling me you have replied, so i can reply quicker

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by GhostRiiper View Post
i need the EU PSN VERSION SAVE pls make it for us

The EU save is above (DISC Version). if you want a PSN version save file. have a look on youtube for links to either RapidShare/Mediafire or Megaupload
Last edited by aks_1337 ; 02-11-2010 at 04:52 PM.
02-14-2010, 03:42 AM #6
Techno753
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
i tried to search for a psn version save data but failed miserably could someone plz help?
02-21-2010, 02:10 PM #7
Benji86
Save Point
It dosnt work.. I Testet..

I need an US Gamesave from de PSN Version with Platinum

please up!Happy
02-21-2010, 02:52 PM #8
(Alex)
lvl1 ExtremelyTrustworthy
i Think It Got Patched!
02-21-2010, 04:22 PM #9
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Trophies View Post
i Think It Got Patched!

if it is im glad that i did it b4 xD
02-21-2010, 06:49 PM #10
Benji86
Save Point
A frend has testet with the Disk Version and it Works.
But not for the PSN Version.This Savegame can not be read from the Game and he create a new Savedata...

Have anyone here a Save from the US PSN Version with Platinum?
It weres very nice Happy

I search on the Web but no Results..

Another idea from me was when i have two versions from the Game also the Disk Version and the PSN Version can i get Platin from each Version? that weres very intressting Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo