02-10-2010, 06:08 PM #1
craizer
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, i would like to get some platinum trophies Happy
but i want to know this:
what info do you need from me to do this for me?

here are the games i have:
cod 6
cod 5
cod classic
battlefield 1943
SVR 2010
shaun white snowboarding
mirrors edge
call of juarez bound in blood
star wars force unleashed
guitar hero 5
skate 2
terminator salvation
[prototype]
assassins creed 2
batman arkham asylum
tomb raider underworld
killzone 2
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM #2
Byrond
Little One
you can't just get platinums in a click of your finger.. use the stickied thread too see if theres any hacks for your games to get trophys
02-11-2010, 06:34 PM #3
Killakk
Former Staff
Yeah he is right dude
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM #4
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
How easy would it be...everyone starts making a thread of all the games they want platinums in and then magically it happens and then the person can show it off to friends who know no different.
Look through the threads for saves that are there, and rest you gotta do on your own.
someone might offer to do 1-2 simple ones for something in return but for others you got no chance.

The following user thanked D-Rock1 for this useful post:

pman187
02-12-2010, 04:58 PM #5
Killakk
Former Staff
I can get you trophies but at a price!
02-13-2010, 09:12 AM #6
hey I would love to make you plats for free. Perhaps you would also let me wash your car?

The following user thanked trystane for this useful post:

pman187
02-13-2010, 09:40 AM #7
admiralvic
Bounty hunter
why not jut let these topics die? i dont see why you attack this person, there were/are people who will do the socom plat for rep on this forum... and there are people who would do the CoD Classic or something else for CoD classic or a few psn games =\ *if you get on his account you could take anything you wanted if he had a slot reguardless of how ethical that would be since doing it for other people, or this in general isnt very ethical*

also you can just tell by reading the list that some PSN titles which have less points combined than 1 plat are listed =\, that this person really hass no clue what their doing Y_Y
02-13-2010, 11:20 AM #8
Killakk
Former Staff
lol you are right
02-13-2010, 02:19 PM #9
craizer
Pokemon Trainer
well im sorry, i didnt know if this was possible or not.
i nearly have cod6 platinum now by myself!
although any cod5 trophy hacks would be nice Winky Winky
02-13-2010, 04:37 PM #10
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Originally posted by craizer View Post
well im sorry, i didnt know if this was possible or not.
i nearly have cod6 platinum now by myself!
although any cod5 trophy hacks would be nice Winky Winky

Cod waw cannot be hacked...why not see the stickied threads and see which games can be hacked and then make your request? Also make sure to mention what you are willing to give in exchange of the trophies, otherwise people wont be interested!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo